Why do virgins hate women so much pol? why do women hate virgins...

why do virgins hate women so much pol? why do women hate virgins? this is a very bad relationship because the virgin needs what he hates and the need hates him back. how do we fix this?

pic unrelated

I hate women because of the women I have dated (and the one I married). Literally all of them are fucking psychopaths. I think people who hate women most are the ones who have actually dealt with them.

How do you know that they are virgins who hate women for not getting laid and not just people who are called virgins for hating women?

illogical =/= psychopath

Chads and alpha males hate women the most. You think beta males would beat their wives and gfs senseless? Beta nations have the most equality and least misogyny (Sweden, the US) while alpha nations have the most rigid female control (Saudi Arabia, Iran). Fact is women love men who dominate them instead of passive respecting betas. Women love the beatings and rape from the alpha males, that's a fact.

>loves rape and beatings
>men and women make it illegal
>"teach men not to rape"

you guys have terrible logic

Oh boy you have a lot to learn

???? nigga what is this comic supposed to prove?

go on reddit and look up incels or incelheaven

I think that the hatred for women in the West that's present among some males is in reality a reaction to the viciousness of feminism.
It is possible that this hatred is what helps those guys keep their virginity, though but everyone used to be a virgin at some point and only a tiny minority becomes bitter about it.

Happened to my snake, once.

Had to drive over 2 hours for him to have emergency surgery.

that you're a cuck who can't get laid. are you as stupid as you are a pussywillow?

lolwut

The "chads" love women. It's why women let the chads fuck them.

The beta males who constantly mollycoddle women are the ones filled with resentment and anger towards women. They're playing this fantasy game where their "good behavior" will be rewarded with sex. The sex never comes, so they double down on the facade of being a protector of women; but all that comes from it is further sexual frustration and their resentment grows.

It's going to be a violent explosion when all of these PC personalities comes crashing at a head. These SJWs and feminist women who surround themselves with these beta men, who are only there to be used as drone bees for the queens, don't even realize that they're allowing vicious snakes into their grass.

I can't fucking wait. It's going to be beautiful.

>how do we fix this?
There will always be undesired men in society who will never get a woman so they best thing they can do is see women as tools for sex, nothing more.

Pence will be President. Get fucked.

>Giving a shit

What we are noticing in the modern world is a culling of the weak, those who fail to breed might as well fail to exist, in the end society will be better of without their existence.

Speak for yourself crumpet, all of your women look like ugly ogres.

This.

Because women know that we will soon replace them

You don't even need to date them to hate them. When you understand their nature you it's hard to love them. They only care about money and status.

>what are shit tests

>The "chads" love women
>It's why women let the chads fuck them
>The beta males who constantly mollycoddle women are the ones filled with resentment and anger towards women. They're playing this fantasy game where their "good behavior" will be rewarded with sex. The sex never comes, so they double down on the facade of being a protector of women; but all that comes from it is further sexual frustration and their resentment grows.

You're a fucking clueless moron and not worth my time

Lol....Yeah and who will take care of the children?

Pretty much this but that won't stop slimy male feminists and other dumb progressives claiming that video games and sexy anime girls are what's turning us into misogynists

Robots and men

>pol

You need to go back.

>I have no rebuttal for anything you just said, so I'll call you stupid and exit the conversation

Like a tried and true libshit.

I'm a virgin, just like everyone else. I used to hate women, but then I realized, I'm hating women over a global prank on everyone.

See, after being deprived of this so called ''sex thing'' I came to the realization that it can't exist.

It's supposedly everywhere, yet I have never seen, heard or felt it. I have never seen a girl naked, nor has anyone else, why? BECAUSE WHO THE FUCK WOULD GET NAKED IN FRONT OF SOMEONE?!?!? DUH!!!!

And after one get's naked, who in their right minds would take the nastiest parts of their body together, the body parts that you pee with, and put them together?!?!?! NO WAY is this a common practice for humans to do, no fucking way, I refuse to believe it. This is all a joke, teasing everyone with something they're supposed to naturally crave and then never giving it to them, it's all crap.

It's like this wonderful world of intense realm of pleasure exists yet I have never in any way shape or form seen any reason to believe it exists, literally no hints, no nothing.

I mean, you really expect me to believe the average girl walking down the street has had a penis their mouth? Are you serious? You actually want me to believe that? Give me a break.

Honestly, if you say you've had sex you are a complete and utter liar and you should stop saying it right away, the jig is up.

>The "chads" love women. It's why women let the chads fuck them.
No it has more to do with genetics. When women are ovulating they want to fuck "chads" because of their genetics. It really has nothing to do with "chads" personal feelings about anything.
But it makes sense chads would love women for that reason.

That's laughable. It's actually hilarious. I can see it now, a robot scolding a 2 year old for smearing his poop on the wall. Men only want children because they don't realize how much hard work children are. My cousins husband wanted 6 kids. After the first kid came he changed his mind about wanting 6 kids.

Simple

Smart boys arent manipulated so they are virgins thats all there is to it. Women hate them for that so its a war of the sexes. Women love chads because they literally sacrifice themselves for that pussy.

So... ugly people arent meant for dating.
Two choices:
>you remain in your shitty position while doing nothing
>you "fire at them" from time to time in the hopes of causing harm and making others fall to your level

The later is so much more fun! Gamergate and stuff...

>why do virgins hate women so much pol?
I'd say virgins are divided 80/20 on this issue, with the former irrationally worshipping women. I think I have a good guess about which group you're in.

>I know one guy who didn't want a bunch of kids because of how much work it was to raise just one
>men are clearly poor homemakers for children

Good job, retard.

In my experience, single parent households wherein the single parent is a male have much higher success in raising responsible children than do single parent households wherein the single parent is a female.

Women don't have the emotional stability to not eventually lose their shit and emotionally scar their kids, in general.

Why do you think whenever shit gets real in a two parent household, disciplinary action is deferred to the male? Because the man of the house will rationally handle a "my daughter is knocked up" or a "my kid has been a coke dealer this whole time" situation.

So, yeah, if emergency situations in a house never exceed, "omg, timmy spilled his juice" then leave it to the women to fix it.

Wrong. Chads and apes chimp out when they are upset but still come crawling back to the female. Humans are such stupid animals man.

I am fairly certain that there are more virgins who hate women than women who hate vrigins.

why should they hate virgins?

Women don't hate virgins they hate ugly/unattractive people.

All I can say is from my own account.
I'm still a virgin at 26. I know that's pretty beta or whatever, but it's entirely been by choice because I haven't wanted to waste a part of myself for someone shitty. How has this worked out for me? You take a fucking guess.
Anytime I date a woman and openly admit to saving myself for the right person the air in the room suddenly changes. I've had a woman walk out on me in the middle of dinner. The simple truth is this: if a chick hasn't tweaked on your sick by the age of 16 you might as well be a psychopath. This isn't early America where saving yourslef for someone right is regarded as romantic. This is nu-America where if you haven't fucked 20+ girls as soon as your balls drop you WILL be completely disregarded and shunned. Any young man reading this - heed my warning: chivalry is dead so fuck now or never ever fuck EVER.

t.quasimodo

Well that usually goes hand in hand. Why else would a virgin keep himself up if not for sex? Like i said chads sacrifice themselves for women whether it be working out on a strict schedule or being there for the female whether they realize it or not.

Beta detected
Most chads don't love or hate women, they simply view them from a distance as silly creatures

topkek

>ugh, that guy is so ugly, why does he want to fuck me?
>ugh, that guy is so hawt, why doesn't he want to fuck me?

>if she wont have sex with me that means she hates me

male logic

Fucking this women are not hard to understand. I'm sure if some pretty good looking guy told some chick he was a virgin she might snicker about it later with her friends but she'd prob still fuck him.

i hate women cus they won't fuck me when i talk about hitler and the white race.

>beta detected
>I don't know shit about women, so anything I hear about women is beta talk

What do you call a pet lizard who exists solely for your amusement? It's a silly creature at a distance, but over time you grow to love that little fucker despite how clearly useless it is.

>women

>how do we fix this?
Sexbots

You're both silly creatures in my eyes doing the mating dance on national geographic. :P

Women is niggas. I am not a virgin and I hate women because of how they vote and how they behave. They are as hostile to the white man as the niggers, and jews are.

Such is the way.

Ive never been woth a woman, absolute khv and intentionally so
i dont see any reason to do so

If i thought procreation is so important id just become a manwhore or a serial rapist

"Hate" isn't the right word. It's not so much hate as it is thinly veiled contempt, and it's not directed towards virgins specifically, but towards anyone who doesn't treat them like the trash that they are, and people who don't understand this tend to remain virgins. Note that treating women like trash doesn't involve being angry or hateful. It just involves devaluing them and deflating their egos. Treat them like they're unworthy of any consideration 90% of the time, then treat them like they're human for the remaining 10%, and suddenly they're all over your dick.

i dont have a distaste for women anymore than i do for sexually active heathen men

i am a khv and i have accepted my fate in life as far as relations with a women

i just want the rapture of the lord on september 23rd

Alright but I still wonder if most men can handle it. Both mothers and fathers can screw up their kids. If it is true that women are more likely then men to do so, its probably because the woman is the one who spends the most time with children. I believe that discipline is a cultural and generational thing just as much as it is a gender thing. I have witnesed behavior by children that should be not be allowed and the ones who are watching the children (men and women) do nothing. You are correct that women will have a harder disciplining children more then men will. But in my experience I've seen both genders struggle to take care of children and yet women are the ones who continue to want children.

Virgins don't hate women as much as women hate virgins. Male virginity is a sign of failure to a woman (if the male osn't attractive or rich). It's in their DNA to like alpha males.

I give up, why do I hate women?

You've already laid claim to the psychic superpowers to determine that I hate women, just use those same superpowers to tell me why.

It should be no surprise, that if a man hates a woman then he will likely never get intimate with one. I don't see this as a problem more than it is just another way of being. It's not like you have to lose your virginity, nor do you need to be with a woman anyway to lose it, it has no bearing either. What I'm saying is, why should you or I care what women haters do, they're allowed to have an opinion and preferences, it's not bothering me. It shouldn't even bother women either.

virgins are the ones that put pussy on a pedestal. guys who get pussy dont worship sluts.

being beta and poor is a major sign of failure for a woman

if you are successful and charming a woman wont give a shit that you are a virgin

She might find it a bit odd but at least she doesn't see you as a creep or a failure if you're a successful alpha

>why do virgins hate women so much pol?
From my experience, virgins love women.
It's people who've had shitty relationships who hate women.

I'm KHV and I hate ugly woman, I absolutely love hot woman but I recognize that I have no chances with them so I don't even try or bother at all.

but ugly woman are useless and should fuck off and die.

Women hate men in general, there is always someone better than you that a female will leave you at a dime for. They hide their hatred because generally women have been dependent on men. Now they think their independent and just slut around. Funny how the bible tells how God created women specifically for Adam except for the fact women were the worst possible being God could have created as a companion. Even a fucking dog has more loyalty and morals than a female.

Actually, men hate women too. We hate each other and if you think otherwise you're deluded. We only deal with each other because it's needed for the continuation of the species. Without reproduction you can bet women would create their shit societies and men would live together and continue without them. I've only had male friends, I've never had a female friends because women are a biblical joke.

i am not hating ugly women but i cant have a relationship with a woman who is below 7/10. i tried once and it just didnt work

i prefer to die lonely if it doesnt work out

yea makes sense to me too.
why settle for some 3/10 shit when you can watch 10/10s on the internet.

>but I still wonder if most men can handle it
That's why you have robots to assist them

>ugly and inhuman as fuck
>scene still gave me a chub
Man's curse is to know evil.

>fucking niggers jews and libtards go die in hole you filthy degenerates

>why don't girls want to fuck me? forever alone :(

What is it? Prolapse?

Yeah, because fucking a dead body is logical.
Moron.