History repeat itself and so did Sup Forums

History repeat itself and so did Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8GDh1FDXME
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>08
>Sup Forums
Wat

Let's change the world, reddit! MAGA!!! :)

This. OP is retarded.

/thread from the pope

Shills m8

deep levels of German autism here

>all those redditfrogs
Yech

what the pope said

never post again shame

took it in the bottom we still here

>mfw

if only they focused less on the 'cuck' and 'kek' and more on the jews.
either this method of """redpilling"""" is more palatable for stupid normans or it further discredits anything Sup Forums has to say because of fucking larping neckbeards with green capes and shields. why do fat fucks have to ruin everything?

Just look at this thread.
They can't even comprehend such a simple image.

newfag
youtube.com/watch?v=H8GDh1FDXME

Forgive us Padre

He meant history repeats itself, not exclusively on Sup Forums and not specifically on Sup Forums. Same shit happened on Sup Forums before it died.

It's a comparison of the "le lejun" Sup Forumstards who embarrassed themselves in public to the Sup Forumsfags doing the exact same thing today, except now you have hordes of redditors joining in.

No he didn't faggots
>and so did Sup Forums
Imply that Sup Forums repeated itself, OP should have said Sup Forums

This is what happens when Rules 1 and 2 are neglected.

>hordes of redditors
>mfw all these fedora pledditors don't seem to understand that Sup Forums was always a Christian board

I remember when that was fresh OC

I've been here too long

all newfags

You're confronted constantly with people whose language skills are subpar, especially on Sup Forums. Even if his post is semi-cryptic, the picture reveals what he meant.

fpbp

>caring about the popularity of the Tibetian woodworking BBS you shitpost on

Ononynous

>sweden

the catholics may have a pedo or two in their ranks, but at least those pedos get kicked out when they get caught, sweden.

if they wanted to reach your level of backwards cuckery they'd have to charge the altar boys with hate crimes.

Fuck off. Christfagg cuckservatives are r_DehDahnald-tier queers and most of the time are gebbiters themselves.

Holy proxy

Old Anonymous were also the same faggots that did the Chanology shit.

t. Moor

Haha so true

they dont, its a large scale pedo cult

t.kike puppet cocksucker
Turn the other cheek goy, yees yeeees take it all, forgib muslims, kike god died for you goy, never forget.

Agreed. The cancer is spreading faster now. Where is Sup Forums with the chemo when we need it.

>08
>the year Sup Forums was overrun by plebbit normies
>16
>the year Sup Forums was overrun by plebbit normies

I'm 30. I remember Sup Forums in 2005. OP is right. I cringe at every pepe and kek post. Grow up.

>those pedos get kicked out when they get caught
>implying

>those pedos get kicked out when they get caught
No shit. It's like a street level banger taking a trip to the pen to draw suspicion away from the gang leaders.

>the pope shit post on Sup Forums while the cardinals arent looking

Nigger you are basically right and every one who isn't a total ignorant knows this. Will it change something now that you explained it? You know the answer.
PRAISE cuck
SHADILAY
t.memewar veteran
Free CuKiStan
Run down me quickly