Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/
ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-launches-unlimited-dark-money-group/
youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg
youtu.be/tcsSDjKG2tY
youtu.be/zsGUSdhHIt8
youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I think the general prognosis was that she could be dead by now but might linger on a few more years.

The real question is if she'll get advanced technologies to keep her alive or whether the Clintons just aren't worth keeping around anymore. This might explain why she doesn't just disappear already.

>believing pols delusion
>actually boarding the trump train
>genuinely thinking hillary was the bad guy
>not knowing it was all ironic
>not knowing pol was actually supportive of hillary

chances of suicide by three bullets to the back of the head?

People with money live longer. How is Chaney still alive and I like him.

People killed by Trump: 0

People killed by Hillary: 77

Zero, I would think. I imagine worst case for Hillary is that if she becomes a liability is they let her make a fool of herself and fall back in to obscurity.

eating fetuses keeps you alive.
lots of stem cells.

>When is she going to die?

Not soon enough. She could really avoid a lot of future pain and suffering by simply dying.

Not being on the campaign trail is just prolonging the inevitable. Would have likely sped up the process had she won.

cnn.com/2012/12/31/politics/hillary-clinton-hospitalized/

Pretty sure he killed some kids in the first isis bombings.

Oh, we have to have more optimism than that. We want her alive long enough to stand public trial so the whole world can get closer to the truth.

It's an important part of the coping process we're going to need to peel away lies that can no longer stand on their own.

drumpf killed 90000 people by drone strikes in syria tho, saw it on cnn

I think we both know there is a difference between bombing terrorists and assassinating political dissidents...

Don't we?

that

She was on death's door after the election, a few weeks and missing DC girls later and she's tip top again.

>When is she going to die?
imo a few months after bill.

Not only is she alive, she's still trying to fuck over the American people...

ntknetwork.com/hillary-clinton-launches-unlimited-dark-money-group/

maybe when Bill dies she'll be less protected, he can't be far off at his stage of syphilis

Butt drugs

people say she smells of death, flies love her and Obummer

>Thought she was super sick

nah she was just larping to get drumpf elected. you really think a video of her having seizure would spread on the internet without (((their))) approval?

don't be as retarded as your northern neighbors

She has to at least survive until the next election so that the Democrats can say "DON'T LISTEN TO REPUBLICAN LIES. LOOK AT WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT HILLARY'S HEALTH".

ded

I think one of the few possible ways to make the next election as fun as the last one is if they roll out Hillary again.

About 8 years from now is when her contract ends. When that happens a fissure will open beneath her feet and whatever eldritch horror she made her deal with will drag her down to hell.

The campaign stress is what likely brought her health problems to the surface. She can get plenty of "rest" now so it's no longer publicly evident that she's still fucked up, but she probably is.

HE'S THE ANTI CHRIST PROVEN.

She'll legit murder/suicide and smother Bill who in 2020 has full blown AIDS not just HIV like now, after losing for Trump in humiliating fashion yet again.

>implying she isn't already dead and this isn't Clinton clone #4

Her soul died along with Vince Foster. She's been living on evil fumes ever since.

When she takes the Clinton Global Initiative.

The campaign probably stressed the old bag. Hell, I'd probably get sick if I had to campaign for prez and I'm 27.

She's prob /comfy/ right now and all healed up. Not even 70 yet.

he is, normies love him, muh best prezident eva

>Thought she was super sick
That was a part of the operation.

>terrorists
>people

>still trying to fuck over the American people...

She's been a card-carrying commie since college. It's literally her job.

With the spotlight off her she's been able to stalk the streets and eat homeless children.

youtube.com/watch?v=q5mYx5oCxEg

you fucking new here? fuck off normies!

tfw you're locked hard into the matrix and your Satanic demon queen fails to become leader of the world

Late October, cap this

She died 60 years ago

>(((CNN)))
Nigga.

Actually the Catholic Church is the anti-christ, and the pope is the false prophet. Think about it, they take the prestige and message of Christianity and twist it until people are doing weird shit like praying to skulls and eating crackers and wine like it means anything. (also the cheese pizza that the priests defended)

capped

dehydration of child blood

youtu.be/tcsSDjKG2tY

>believing literal fucking delusions during the election

she's an old lady sure, but she's in perfectly acceptable health because she's well off.

Nobody cares. Fuck Hillary and Trump. Mike Pence is the man!

youtu.be/zsGUSdhHIt8

here she is puking into a glass "she's awesome, not sick" says paid shill.

Yes, and Obongo killed countless more with his drone strikes and shieeet.
We are talking about murders on commission here, not people dead because of war strikes.

youtu.be/OqbDBRWb63s

Don't believe fake news

Literally the only reason why any real pollack supported trump were bannon and pence

Next year when the new FBI director, no longer shilling for Obongo, finds evidence of treason, and whoever replaces Preet gets her sentenced to death for it.

Her flesh vessel has not fulfilled it's purpose yet. Our dark lord will reclaim her soul when the time is right

The hole is dug, just waiting for her to die. Then it will finally be over.

I-is this picture verified senpai?