The Bible is a book written by Jews for Jews

The Bible is a book written by Jews for Jews

>Sup Forums will defend this

Notice how jews might hate Christ but will never - EVER - deny his existence, even though they could just easily do that to mock christians.
Christianity is controlled opposition.

This

When will Europe return to its Pagan roots?

lol. they don't deny His existence because you would have to be retarded to do that. Like denying Cyrus the Great existed.

>Argentina
> white

lol never, and posting this welfare faggot's face wont speed it along

DIDNT YOU KNOW?
It's the counter culture now, so all the 17-19 year olds who were those fag athiests when they were 12 decided to LARP as Christians on an anime website. DUES VUAL AVE MARIA RETAKE THE HOLY LAND

Tell me, where I can go to become part of a pagan church... oh wait....

New Testament is literally all you need to know about Word of God.

Daily reminder that Cyrus the Great was the Messiah of the Old Testament and Nero was the Beast (666) of Revelation
>pic tangentially related

>dub d u b s

What did Kek mean by this?

>The Bible is a book written by Jews for Jews

Exactly.

Maybe I'll start my own

1st amendment protects me

>bible is written for jews
>they only use the first part
:thinking:

>Controlled Opposition

Yeah... Ok...

>Controlled Opposition

Your only attendees would probably be larping atheists.

Joke's on you I would be tax exempt

>Controlled opposition

yeah, right boludo

The Bible is a book of over inflated over exaggerrated fairy tales!

>exaggerated fairy tales
>told by Jews

Where else have I heard this?

>"The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"

oops

Religion is only about how true the bible is and it's actually false in the literal sense, GOT 'EM! I only read non-fiction xDDD

And Martin Luther?

Sure is a funny coincidence how the decline of Christianity in the West directly coincides with its collapse into total degeneracy.

nature is your church, paganism isn't about worshipping some jew and paying them like organised religions. it's about loving your land, your people and honouring your ancestors, shekelstein.

>No Church
>No Community
>No body dedicated to help you and the community grow and become greater

Might as well be an atheist.

Also you don't have to pay them... Not like they have a fee for entry.

>Daily reminder that Cyrus the Great was the Messiah of the Old Testament
No, Joshua was you Catholic retard.

Jesus called out the (((jews))) as satanist
> 9Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you.
he BTFOs the moneychangers out of the temple with a fucking whip and in general teached stuff the whole times which goes against (((them))), but sure he is a jewish psyop. if so the jews wouldnt have get him killed if he would have been on (((their))) side

Wow

Really made me.... think

Heritics

After being killed and persecuted so many times, the jews don't want any more religious bullshit anymore so they try to get along with the Christians. Besides, they're doing great now, ask Sup Forums for more details. Why look for a fight with the Christian majority?