Éire/pol/ - The Big Fellow is watching edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie

Thread Theme: m.youtube.com/watch?v=K-TKufTKV54

News:
>kid dies from choke by game, is he even Irish?
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/co-clare-teenager-died-due-to-choking-game-father-says-1.3083994?mode=amp

>homeless get trailers
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/social-affairs/homeless-families-to-be-housed-permanently-in-modular-housing-1.3082859?mode=amp

>good news! Acceleration increases as Pharma decides to rule out moving to Dublin
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/politics/brexit-european-medicines-agency-move-may-rule-out-dublin-1.3082874?mode=amp

>limey cunt wants you Irish to secularize
google.com/amp/s/www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/referendum-on-blasphemy-being-prepared-as-complaint-made-against-stephen-fry-1.3074334?mode=amp

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q
m.independent.ie/irish-news/powerful-new-internet-watchdog-will-hit-facebook-and-twitter-with-fines-35712359.html
donegalnews.com/2017/05/union-flag-row-erupts-donegal-seaside-village/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0184NHYS0/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494888153&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=metal rose&dpPl=1&dpID=41fU+UHShSL&ref=plSrch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump
So did you goys see the latest EU propaganda?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=X1Fq6gtbx4Q

22:35 too late lad.I'll try make a thread tomorrow.

Fair cop

Looks like Ireland's following Germany in cracking down on dissent over immigration and stuff
m.independent.ie/irish-news/powerful-new-internet-watchdog-will-hit-facebook-and-twitter-with-fines-35712359.html

That kid in the news article has an Anglo surname so definitely not Irish.

Looks like a quadroon

I recon the family moved here from the UK. Wish foreigners were banned from owning property here.

>wish foreigners couldn't own property
Should be the case everywhere desu, don't know why it ain't

And banned from being politicians, could then kick out zappone

As cucked as the US is demographically, wear least do this

Hey cucks the last one was only on 92

Are you juden threads splitting?

Definitely. Should be some kind of grandfather thing banning people from public office and civil service unless both their grandparents were born here.

I wonder if David Norris is a top or a bottom.

Was on page 9 when I decided to D/C Goy, give me SOME credit

Yeah at least 2 of 4. Don't think Zappone even has 1.

She has no connection to Ireland other than her dyke partner afaik. She was elected in the posh part of Dublin too and probably wouldn't have stood a chance being elected elsewhere.

The voice acting is very unsettling

Flag row in Donegal and Republicans/Leftists trying to hurt this mans business in the same week Republicans had the fucking Palestinian flag flying above a county council building in Dungloe.

donegalnews.com/2017/05/union-flag-row-erupts-donegal-seaside-village/

It was in French originally
>tfw seeing that disgusting propaganda

What is with Ulster and fleggery

How do you feel about the coming hard border with the north post-brexit?

He probably has a 16 year old he keeps in the attic.

>mfw qt 3.14 Blond Aryan maths tutor said she believed in me
I'm going to make it lads.

It's a Catholic Irish businessman in Ireland flying the flags on nations from where his guests come and Republican window lickers are trying to harm his business for it and same retards don't give a single fuck about this guy providing jobs for locals in a rural area. I swear to fuck I despise Republicans and their victim mentality. I'm a Ulster Catholic Gael and I don't give a fuck about this man flying the union flag for his guests.

There won't be one according to British and Irish governments and if there is it'll be the EU being salty towards the Brits.

Are you saying you're not a republican? How dare you

Wouldn't be surprised as he's a bit of a lecherous old faggot

I'm not a Republican I'm a nationalist and I have a disdain for modern Republicans. Republicans and the left in Ireland are one and the same.

Same as this fella

Good job big man

Kill that fag
As side note, what will come of a blasphemy referendum?

So what you're telling me is that we need a return to the high kingship? I'm fine with that, as long as I'm Ard RĂ­

That poor lad probably has a hole on him now like the opening of a Wellington boot.

How's life with you yank?

We dont know enough about the old gaelic order to bring it back properly unfortunately

Nah flying a union flag in donegal is just dumb. He must be an atteionwhore.

Going good, I had a 9 1/2 hour shift last night and I just got done selecting courses for next year.

How about yourself, has that tutor of yours dropped you any hints or vice-versa?

Too late lad I'm gonna be the ImperatorScotorum

He's doing it for his guests but probably getting a kick out of triggering Republican and left wingers too.

Irish Fascism is the only way. Ireland for the Irish.

It's like he's genuinely a captive.

Fuck your pathetic excuse for a country

China thrown into the arms of Communism.

>be me
>Catholic Priest in America
>Drop massive Redpills about Judeo-Bolshevism and messianic Judaism over my very popular radio show
>Wheelchair bound crypto-communist removes me from radio via executive order
Fr. Coughlin dindu nuffin wrong, said mass every Sunday
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WIh4FccMWDk (Start 1:45)

How's the app going?

Anti-white is not alright. Traitors before enemies.

Rotherham

Fucking tower hamlets I'm guessing, once home to the now extinct cockney

>tfw no Collins, Hitler, Mosely alliance

east London got ethnically cleansed. Pretty fucked up.

What's Kilburn like these days? My parents lived there in the 80s and it was full of Irish folk.

Just a garden hose opened to full would take care of that.
Make sure you have a couple buddies with rifles.
When roaches swarm they can be a hand full.

Haven't been there in a while but Brent in general has alot of muslims/more africans and alot of the Irish moved away in the last 10-15 years when I was a kid church would be full literally all Irish now all South Americans/Africans. It would definitely be alot less Irish than it was then.

yep, pretty much London all over now, walk past a school zero whites, London was exciting once, now it's just homogeneous cucks and immigrants. Moving west Devon I hear is still mainly brits

Not really.
I was thinking of heading for a few pints with her once all this shit is over. Also should I buy her pic related?
amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B0184NHYS0/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1494888153&sr=8-2&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_FMwebp_QL65&keywords=metal rose&dpPl=1&dpID=41fU+UHShSL&ref=plSrch
I thought it might be nice

>tfw no Collins, Hitler, Mosley alliance
Fuck this gay timeline
>also
Where is Ceann?

County Kilburn, very few if any paddies these days, just the same as London all over brown immigrants and white left wing cucks.

>single rose that never dies, like your love
Kek
I'd be a bit cautious about giving her something like that if neither you nor she has dropped any hints, might come off a bit too strong, you know?

That's sad man. I wouldn't wish that on any white nation. I know a few cockneys here the children of Irish emigrants to UK who have returned and I have relatives raised there and all have returned to Ireland. I was in Croydon when I was a kid and it was full of blacks and our hotel stayed in was beside a huge mosque. Sad.

6.25% Irish master race reporting in.

How're the lasses doing tonight boys?

Yeah kek. Shit didn't realize it had that engraved on it. I like the idea of just giving her a metal rose. Owe alot to her tbf.

I'm sorry bud, but that's fucking hilarious. A literal fairy leading people into Europe. I've seen it all now

been a member for a few weeks now

Yeah heard it called that before too. My mother said the Craic was 90 in Kilburn.

Of NP? What's it like?
I know, it's such a meme, Kek
Yea that'd be nice

I believe they're sending out some sort of mail/package. Have yet to receive. Heard nothing since I registered

I don't blame anyone for moving back honestly they just kept moving in non-whites year after year to the point now whites are nearly a minority (only saved by EU migrants like Poles)

Any qt 3.14 waifu material on your case yank?

No
I didn't not really find any of the girls in my school that attractive, there's quite a few qts at my job tho

Dude i'm a brit, wouldn't step in a kilburn pub back then if I wanted to keep my knee caps. Fucking great times!