You are confronted by a muscular member of your local antifa...

You are confronted by a muscular member of your local antifa. He suggests that you have been insulting members of his group, calling them "snowflakes". He then challenges you to a physical confrontation.

What is your response? Will you do something "politically incorrect" or will you stay the course?

Other urls found in this thread:

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Let him cum multiple times inside my Australian butthole

>antifa
>muscular

/thread/

Get my gun and shoot that /fit/fag bastard

My response is Muay Thai. His crossfit cant match.

lol

What is he gonna do against the gun i will pull on him?

I'm crippled so I get a sword or a knife at least. I am willing to try and take anybody as long as I have an equalizer.

Or does he want to look like he picks fights with cripples? Probably does. What a degenerate faggot.

kek

Acquaint him with the genius of John Moses Browning

>You are confronted by a muscular member of your local antifa.

this 2bh

Daily reminder:
>melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89

>217 lbs of hulking muscle
>all time max diddlylift: 280lbs

Headbutt him

accept challenge
let him throw first punch
beat the fuck out of him
walk away laughing to myself

>He then challenges you to a physical confrontation.
fuckin horse lords, savages all of them.

Tell him to fuck off and use my second amendment rights if he pulls anything.

*unsheathes katana*
I give you one chance to duel me in a game of wits, if you deny I will be forced to use my blade. Be warned, my intelligence is sharp just as my katana.

kek

POCKET SAND!

I would avoid confrontation like a civil person and then shoot him in the face when he tries to jump me with his inevitable group of autistic friends.

>I am a disabled vet living colorado, good luck in court
>if you live

I bet his fists can't beat a high grain hollow point .45

I respect your nice fairystorytelling.
No antifa scum has balls enough to confront me. Im the local badass.

this thread ended up there. why is it still going?

>Confront him
>He beats me to death
>Everything is the same, because i didn't matter before or after that

We have guns, New Zealand.

best one so far.

>I'm half-Jewish, bisexual and neurodiverse. >C-check your privilege, shitlord.

this

Hahahahahahahahahahaha 280 deadlift

To be fair I have a liberal friend who pulls 405. He wouldn't admit it but I think I'm slowly redpilling him.

I will just stab him several times with knife and leave him to bleed out.

jej

DIRKIE LEVENDE LEGENDE!

>muscular member of your local antifa

>muscular

>antifa

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaahahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhah

that guy looks like a commercial for a new time released erectile dysfunction treatment

I'd throw him around by his man bun till he starts crying

>smith machine
>pussy pad
>3 inch range of motion
>shoes

This guy needs to be shot

Record with my phone

Fight defensively, try to absorb most of the blows with my arms

wait for others to break up the fight..usually street fights last under a minute

upload fight and post here..let the weaponized autism do it's thing

press assault charges and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law

I was deadlifting that in under 6 months.
At the time I was 185.

>guy

is that a former tranny or something

The average gym goer can hit 280lbs in about one month of liftin'

you are a wise Russian. this is the correct answer. the white man only starting losing when we began to play fair.

>He then challenges you to a physical confrontation.

I lift up my shirt and display the $3,500 custom Glock 19 in my waistband that I legally carry around town.

I throw up a "SEIG HEIL" salute and bid this commie faggot a good day.

If he so much as lays a single finger on me, I'm mag dumping.

I will most likely be fined by my local police department for wasting so many bullets on a filthy commie....but you gotta do what you gotta do.

I'm a 2m tall, 130kg chubby guy that works in a sawmill daily. I can kick his crossfit sissy ass from here to the Frankfurt School.

>217lbs
>280lb diddly

lmao, I weigh 150 and I pulled 305 yesterday

Ask him the rules before you start fighting, while he's thinking kick him in the balls. Saw it in a movie once, fuck it it's worth a try...

pocket sand

I'm 6'3 240lbs and have trained boxing and BJJ for years now. I might encounter someone more muscular but I have no fear at all. I'd choke that guy out in less than 10 seconds, he looks like he weighs maybe 160lbs at most

Call him poopy pee pee pants. Watch him cry.

I live in Alaska. I shoot him in the face and get a mocha.

>this guy slaps your gf's ass at the club, what do you do

I think it might be a ftm tranny or it's just some freak like this bloke.

Right.
Fuck these faggots.
Gym Rats in general never last in my classes.
They come in with looking at the small guys like they ain't shit and they get out questioning their place in this world.

>implying he can do anything against a 400 pound hacker known as Sup Forums

shoot him in the back of the head and tell the DC police that it was a suicide

Every day we move further from God.

FTM that didn't work out.

>antifa

are you for real?! i mean genuinely i'm not a big guy but even if it was this guy standing infront of me, he would get floored, libtards are fucking weak willed and weak minded,

>my fists would be smashing his face in before he would have even made a decision

I accept and best him in a physical duel because I too am /fit/ (and also a 3rd Dan Black Belt in Japanese Jujutsu, as well as having trained in western boxing for 5 years).

RARE

it occurred to me that it's always the freaks and losers that seem to be preaching acceptance and tolerance, probably because they also want to be accepted and tolerated.

It's like those people that get bullied as kids and grow up to be really timid and passive and friendly because they know how bad being bullied is.

It's the same shit, the weak supporting the weak

>muscular
>antifa

>and then I pull out muh gun..

We have guns, you realize. We aren't pussy Australians who gave up all our firearms because Big Brother told us to

IndianaJonespullsoutagunandshootstheguy.jpeg

Woaaaah, you're a fucking absolute mandem senpai. Real cold mother fucker. Watch out nerds, stay the fuck away from this rudeboy.

>a muscular member of your local antifa
Good one.

Reminder that Venti, despite being fairly small and female, beat the shit out of an antifa faggot. Its more likely that I'd win the lottery than be confronted by an antifa I'd actually have to worry about.

He doesnt exist so i keep walking

Is this a calisthenics body?

>muscular member of your local antifa
>implying, there is antifa in my town
>implying, antifa people have muscles
>implying, antifa people will confront somebody, if theyre alone

He looks like, he wasnt born with muscles at his stomach. Looks like his guts are next to the skin.

Calmly warn him that I have a concealed firearm and any physical act against me Will be taken as an attempt on my life, and I will use said firearm in defense of my life.

NAZIS WATCH OUT

>rudeboy

kek

nah fella, experienced. From Oldham where fighting is just somthing you do to survive a night out... that and i was a fucking monster even when i was a libtard now their would be no hesitation, and i would enjoy it

Glock Glock bitch.

>live in alaska
>michigan state gun

Gay.

that would be a hand to hand situ pic related how it would actually go down, i wouldn't even need to draw sweat

>under 6 months

Tell him I have a gun and/or a knife/dagger and I will use it if you attack me first.

shoot him

he may be stronger than me but ive got way more than i need to put him down with a sucker punch

topjej

Antifa cant work out, they would be accused of creating the image of toxic masculinity.

You browning cultists need to get with the times, a SIG 220 is superior

Accept his challenge and then defeat him. 3 days later laugh to myself then get angry at myself when I think of a kick ass one liner I could have said after emerging triumphant.

*BANG*

every man has a weak spot

Except i was bullied as a kid and I never preached tolerance and was just an angry fucking chubby nerd until i used my anger to lose some fucking weight and learn. Not all bullied kids are faggots like these. Some of us become the bullies

antifa a bitch.

>somali militia approaches him

spbp

kek

Yea there are definitely outliers, I was talking in generalities.

Hey you did that 9/11 thread?

Do we even have local antifa?

get in here and check this flag levels of rare.

also, good answer.

I explain the in's and out's of my state's solid SYG legislation and he should carry concealed like i do in case someone confronts him on the street