Germany NO !! - Merkel threatens to pull German troops out of Turkey!

Ankara blocked Berlin delegation from visiting airmen at Incirlik base.

>Chancellor Angela Merkel is considering withdrawing German troops stationed in Turkey after a diplomatic row with Ankara, potentially disrupting the Nato mission against Isis.

>Ms Merkel was responding to Turkey’s decision to block a visit by German parliamentarians to the Incirlik air base, where about 250 German troops are operating reconnaissance and refuelling flights linked to Nato’s anti-IS campaign.

>The chancellor said on Monday that it was essential for lawmakers to visit the soldiers as parliament controls German military deployments. “We will continue to talk with Turkey, but in parallel we will have to explore other ways of fulfilling our mission,” Ms Merkel said. “That means looking at alternatives to Incirlik, and one alternative among others is Jordan.”

>Ankara’s move followed the German authorities’ decisions to grant asylum to 414 Turkish military officers and diplomats, and their families.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/germany-withdraw-soldiers-turkey-refused-visit-angela-merkel-nato-a7736686.html
ft.com/content/67894f6e-3975-11e7-821a-6027b8a20f23

An islamic country doesn't get on with an islamic country.
Why is this news?

this happened before, i have no idea why do they want to visit their soldiers all the time. something fishy going on

>pulling troops out of your own country
the fuck is this germany?

get our boys out of there

I don't get the headline, aren't Germany and Turkey the same thing?

Nothing to see here we defenetly not supplying seperatists for another coup

very funny

Implying germany could fund a coup

Pay NATO denbts

Well we are the richest country in europe and already delivering Ton of weapons to the kurds to destabilize turkey.

8/10 I exhaled about 237% more air out of my nose than normal

kek

don't we have nukes stored at incirlik?

Used to. US of A removed the nukes after the coup because of the unstable climate

What are yout doing Turkey??? First you because Russia, and now you betray your allies. Wtf i hate turkey now.

Become friend with russia*

I believe Turkey is the only country without neighbour friends

That why you hate the Germans so much?

>pot calling the kettle black

I'm starting to think that all these britposters accusing other European countries of being cucked by muslims are actually just Germans using proxies. No one could possibly be this blind, right?

Always bet on stupidity!

that's embarrassing