When will the West have actual non-degenerate leaders like Trudeau leading...

When will the West have actual non-degenerate leaders like Trudeau leading? It seems like most leaders are fucked in the head. May wants to see what you fap to, so she counts, too.

Seems like Trudeau is one of the few who is strong, white, and proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're a fucking nigger, Trudeau is a marxist and a traitor like his daddy

right wingers preach morality, but don't follow it

Trudeau is a cuck when it comes to politics but he seems like a cool guy.

>Trudeau is a marxist and a traitor

Go to bed.

american bitches dont put out for snowboard instructors though.
They all go to the beaches, where its warm, to fuck and spread STDS amoung melanated bums and burned out surfers

See what Trudeau 2.0 has done to your "white" country when he's done with you. So long, Canada. It pisses me off when countries I've never visited self-destruct.

Why? You're the only one who's asleep, leaf.

Trudeau is actually low key redpilled.

He acts like a cuck to throw low iq people off (most of Sup Forums) then he enacts laws that maintain Canadian interests.

is trudeau's wife a midget?

You mean like that shitty "religious discrimination" law?

No, he's just not a brazen idiot. Try reading the 48 laws of power, you need to conceal your intentions not reveal them like a fucking retard like Trump.

Dude. Midgets can be hot.

That was a provincial law that was passed, so he had nothing to do with it.

Actually, when you ignore how much of a meme he's become, I actually quite like him. He's not a buffoon like Trump.

You forgot the part where Trudeau is the bastard child of Fidel Castro and a crack whore who happened to be married to the Canadian prime minister, and is only president because of his last name.

Nepotism: wrong if your name is Bush, okay if your name is Trudeau or Clinton.

In fairness Leaf, its hard to argue with you on this one.

I wouldn't say Trudeau is particularly strong or proud of anything but thats just my perspective.

I guess Macron's wife must have been a little bit fuckable when she was younger, but... still not worth wifing.

Hes correct though, faggot.

Are you a commie faggot?

Oh yeah. Well why is his wife trying to use the force if she is dressed as princess Leia???

>why is his wife trying to use the force if she is dressed as princess Leia

She's actually practicing tai chi.

I’m pleased to work with the ethics commissioner and conflict of interest commissioner to answer any questions she may have

>do they like me yet?

fucking cringe ass smile. i hope trudeau necks himself after he realizes letting in muslims destroyed what was left of canada.

>non-degenerate
ummm... no, sweetie

Ben Garrison must have a hard time cranking out these cartoons since he must always have to wipe Trump's jizz off his bubblin lips.

Why? He has literally no reason to care. He'll live a life of comfort, luxury, and respect regardless of what happens to Canada.

This has to be a bait.

>non-degenerate leaders like Trudeau
lel "just fuck my kids up"

>after he realizes letting in muslims destroyed what was left of canada
That's what he masturbates to m8

>not realizing it was Soros who actually asked Canada for help

Soros is the puppet, if anything.

Canada is doing far better than America right now by many objective metrics.

Heck, it has far less terrorist attacks per capita and crimes. Crime has also been decreasing.

The last terrorist attack, and the only one done to a place of worship, was done by an atheist (or possibly Christian) against Muslims. But of course since hypocrisy and retardation is the hallmark of Sup Forums, facts don't matter for (((you))).

>Trudeau
>White Aryan
He's a half-Cuban globalist who's buddy-buddy with Soros.

Also he's literally the product of cuckolding.

>Soros is the puppet, if anything.
You're a retard lad

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

This... Can't be real... Saying that Justin Trudeau is not exactly like Macron is like saying cheese nips are nothing like cheese its.