Alright for real though why is everyone getting so triggered over the removal of Confederate flags and statues of...

Alright for real though why is everyone getting so triggered over the removal of Confederate flags and statues of Confederate generals. This goes beyond the typical race issue bullshit with me and here's why: The Confederacy lost, is dead, and we are the Union. By flying the Confederate flag you are supporting secession from the United States and causing a civil war. How fucking stupid is it that there are state capitols within the UNION that fly the CONFEDERATE flag next to the American flag, which is the flag of the UNION. Sounds like treason to me. And don't give me that "oh it's history though and southern pride come on user" bullshit; I have no problem with the Confederacy being talked about in schools and museums, but that's as far as it should go. Anyone who flies the Confederate flag or supports it is TRAITOROUS SCUM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dyO5sb-lSQI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kys nigger

Do it again General Sherman

t. north east burger

/ ! \ THIS THREAD HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED AS A SLIDE THREAD / ! \

DO NOT REPLY UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TO SLIDE THREADS

/ ! \ ANY REPLY UNDER THIS POST IS FUELING OP / ! \

It's fine.

White, anti-liberal, and proud of it. Don't hate because logic came your way and now you're all confused

You're not even from the United States you fucking alien

Then who's going to kill all the Arabs that stand up to Jewish money schemes? Liberal queers?

Also, Sherman didn't finish off the plains Indians. That needs fixing, as well as a March to San Fag Sicko to purge the queers. Yes the niggers get to help. Buffalo (nigger) soldiers killed plains Indians if you don't know.

the south will rise again

>youtube.com/watch?v=dyO5sb-lSQI

bump

Literally the only reason most of Sup Forums, including myself, support the stars and bars is because it upsets niggers and liberals.

I would support flying the confederate flag being punishable with death provided ANYONE flying the mexican, or any other nation's flag for that matter, would be killed as well.

But I know the government would just use that law to punish whites.

Thank you. At least you're honest about it. I fucking hate liberals too but this issue for me goes deeper than "muh racism"

Those who demand the removal of Confederate monuments will target monuments to Washington and Jefferson next. The activists in New Orleans who successfully pushed for the removal of Confederate statues are already calling for the famous Andrew Jackson statue to be taken down.

They always say "It will go in a museum" without ever specifying when or where. What they really want is destruction. Much like an extremist religion, cultural Marxism attacks history to purge it of false idols.

No fuck that. We're KEEPING those statues and I'd gladly protest for them. Fuck liberals and antifa, but the Confederate flag has gotta go.

More acts of treason have been carried out under the Stars and Stripes. If the Confederate flags and monuments are ti be wiped out because of "muh, racism" than the Democrat party and Old Glory should be thrown out as well.
The Civil War itself was unconstitutional.

Ghost soldier on horse?

After the Confederates lost, there were still some states that had enough power and support. In order for the Confederate States to rejoin the Union, the government had to make certain compromises. Look it up.

Holy

Fucking gas yourself.

signed, a Yankee.

Stop supporting civil war and secession.

Signed, a patriot

that's the statue the entire free speech rally was defending you fucking idiots

hmmmm