If this doesn't make you feel

you are dead inside.

PBSO K9 Kasper took a bullet that was meant for his K9 Partner. He is currently recovering and in stable condition.

twitter.com/PBCountySheriff/status/863189644409753600

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PBCountySheriff/status/863456682294353922
archive.is/SqpS7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who gives a shit, no wonder germoney is in the demographic toilet

You are a poor person.

Germany isnt even are blacked as the US. lol.

Heil Dogger

Hahaha you're a monster it's so funny look at you hahahhahahahah haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Over half the children in germoney ARE NON GERMAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH POOR HANS

Do you fuck goats? Are you a muslim? Or just a self-hating faggot (as I said, muslim)?

Glorious dog. Fucking beautiful he is.

I wholeheartedly wish him a speedy recovery.

Half of the children in the US arnt even white.

BLACKED

WRONG.jpg

And US is actually still more blacked than Germoney.

The law kill dogs all the time, often in cold blood.

I still sympathize with this dog but not more than I would a random chihuahua

twitter.com/PBCountySheriff/status/863456682294353922

get better soon pupper ;_;7
t.mehmet

What do you mean with cold blood?

Bless him, he looks like he's been through an ordeal. His fur will grow back twice as glorious. I'm glad.

The cop most likely used the dog as a shield. Police use their dogs to attack to save themselves and if anything happens to the dog they get to use it as a media sob story.

German Shepherds confirmed /ourdogs/

get well soon doggo

Caring more about a dog than your fellow white man is the sign of a true R*dditor.

561 palm beach county reporting in

Fuck cops and Fuck their dogs

Cops kill our dogs for no reason all the time.
It's only fair we take one for ourselves

Why should I care? Cops shoot dogs all the time. Hopefully it starts happening to their dogs more so they'll maybe think twice before acting like thugs in the future.

>you are dead inside

And what if I am?

Sieg Heil, Doggo.
Good Animals.

Yeah you piece of shit know this because of one post...

Are you the norwegian bastard who is flooding every topic with IT'S DA JEWS!!!111 also if it doesn't make sense? If yes, you are a bastard. This dog has nothing to do with jews so get out.

Better protect myself from all that edge. And way to waste those digits, edgelord.

This is your problem.

You see a wounded dog and think in those categories...

deadinside.jpg (print it out)

But if one is dead inside, wouldn't they be fine with being dead inside?

w/e I fuck dogs and live in Nevada, it is legal, so why not

I don't know. I wouldn't be fine with it.

No idea what you're talking about, but your spelling and outright hostility to anyone expressing a different point of view from your own reveals you as a R*dditor who should get the fuck back to his shitty forum.

That's because you aren't dead inside.

get well soon doggo

blacked Amerijustin talking about heritage, fucking comedy gold.
stay cucked Justin.

You make wrong conclusions.

I think most people would kill themselves if they are so much dead inside that they feel nothing anymore. No feels doesn't let you become a soulless robot. I think you can just feel that you are feeling nothing and that's the point to put a gun to your head.

euthanize the damned thing and get another, it's cheaper that way.

Based pupper

Hahaha how old are you? If you are over 18, you will kill yourself because of depression and hate against yourself in not long time. Poor bastard.

Get well soon, pupper.

Cats are the Wehrmacht
Dogs are the SS
Rats are the Juden

I'm dead inside and I still feel for the doggo.
Get well soon pup!

>t. Muslim fucker

Good catch, doggo.

>dog nips at little shit kid who had it cornered, does not harm child at all
>parents chimp out, call police
>dog shot dead on the spot or euthanized later
Merica.jpg

Maybe there is something to regrow inside you. Probably you aren't a bad person.

>Russian kot superior to smelly Nazi dog.
>Kot does not give a shit about the owner
>Kot never ever gives a shit
>Smelly Nazi dog does and gets shot

Please give me one source for something like this. If you can provide one we should nuke America.

But I can't imagine this because it's expensive to find and train a dog for these cases.

Cats are for annoying girls and gays.

Thanks for the upvotes reddit

Feeling next to nothing doesn't actually feel bad. Often, apathy can be a sign of depression; which can lead to suicide. However, for some, apathy can just be their natural state.

I don't really feel anything. I never have. This doesn't sadden me, because I can't feel sadness either.

It's just the way it is.

Doggos are a gift that mankind get from God despite going out of our way to prove pretty much every minute of every day that we don't deserve them. I'd say that's a forgiving God.

Ok, good for you. I don't have a problem wit this.

I am not 100% serious...

For me, I feel more for this doggo than for hundreds of bombed people.

The only race whites can trust..the k9ers,

Is not like this animal wanted to take the shoot, he's not a "hero".

It's not my dog why should I care.
Fuck niggers though.

I'd take a dog over a traitorous white cuck any day.

how the fuck do you aim at a man and hit a dog

Not feeling empathy for animals is a sign of several serious mental disorders

It's not surprising so many people on this board don't give a shit

And you are a faggot

Every time you eat a hamburguer you feel bad?

I'm just going to leave this here.

archive.is/SqpS7

We literally made dogs through selective breeding

Are you joking? Imagine what 99% of humans who have ever existed would say to that. Is everyone in this thread a fucking woman virtue signaling. NONE of you actually feel bad, and this will all be forgotten within a day or two. But gosh I'm sure you're really broken up

poor dogo.

muslim asshole, id rather save a dog than 1,000 of you fucks from Syria

I'm starting to think autism is a reddit insult.

So would I, what's your point? You don't actually feel bad about that dog. You'll forget about him completely within the week

t. muslim faggot that can't into useful animal husbandry

what a fuckin hero. I hope he gets well soon.

Haha yay I'm part of something haha did you see that guys I wrote the same thing everyone else did I finally belong on Sup Forums now!

Yeah, you certainly never see the term "autism" in Sup Forums.

What exactly are you even arguing at this point? You're throwing a temper tantrum over people wishing well to an injured police dog.

This IS a problem, but I am still appreciative of the work K9 Officers and Military Members do.

pretty sure thats a belgian malinois.

well, i'm dead inside. not like i didn't know. don't get me wrong. this doesn't bring me any joy.

>Yeah, you certainly never see the term "autism" in Sup Forums.

Stop putting words in my mouth, im talking about the people that can't go a thread without calling five things autistic

Was just trying to protect my human... Why did the other one shoot me? Where is my human? What is this place? Does anyone have a bone?

;_;

> acts autistic
> acts autistic about being called autistic
> acts autistic about being called out on being called autistic

Got some news for ya lad

you're not dead inside.
you're just a retard! i dont think the intention was to bring you joy

is it normal that for the most part i feel more sorry for animals than i do for most people?

AM I NORMAL FOR THIS?!

Dogs are best allies against shitskins.

>> acts autistic

Nope, I said I didn't care some dog died and that everyone in this thread would completely forget about him in a week. This upset you for some reason

Every european should own a doggo. it's like a subtle middle finger to those subhuman shitskins

A mate of mine had his German Shepherd off the leash to frolic around in the bushes and then he got harassed by a group of Turks. Then doggo came back out of the woods.

Mudslimes nearly shit themselves and ran away. They have a pathological fear of man's best friend.

The dog accidentally caught a bullet. The dog is recovering. I don't care one little bit.

I'm convinced that people who get over-emotional at animal abuse are psychopaths trying to compensate for their lack of feeling towards humans.

i fuckin love dogs.