>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4
medium.com/@_Amora_/feminist-youtuber-the-skeptic-feminist-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-a-woman-in-colorado-a0796f4bd958
time.com/4774288/census-bureau-john-thompson-resigned/
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html
reuters.com/article/us-cyber-attack-idUSKCN18B0AC
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6bd42j/trump_revealed_highly_classified_information_to/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

>Donald Trump reportedly revealed highly classified information about Isis to the Russian foreign minister and ambassador in a White House meeting last week.

>The information revealed by the president, was said to have been provided to the US by an American ally through a highly sensitive intelligence sharing arrangement.

>The information shared with the Russians is said to have jeopardized a critical intelligence source and been revealed without the consent of the US partner that provided the information to the US.

DRUMPF IS A RUSSIAN AGENT
LOCK HIM UP!

DO NOT LET THIS SLIDE

2 SCOOPS YOU SICK FUCKING CUNTS

I bet Hilldawg is somewhere sipping tea, grinning to herself, and laughing at Trump mishandling classified information.

>b-but her emails

HA!

Admit it Drumpfkins. You fucked up. You put a buffoon in office, and now, our intelligence information is all accessible to the Russians. They don't even have to hack us anymore. This orange bastard will just willingly give it to them. IMPEACH!!!!!!

Just uploaded, a 48 minute Jared Taylor interview from CNN,

youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4

Futaba is best girl, President Trump is a fucking legend and we will build a wall!

FUCK YOU AND YOUR TWO SCOOPS, BIRINGNALD WAMPFFFFFF

WEW NICE GET

someone give me the pasta we post for shills, the one that ends by saying it's a pasta, and that I wouldn't waste my time typing all that out for them

even cnn is crediting wash post on this info

The intel story, in a nutshell:

>Comes from WashPoo
>Based on **Sources**
>Confirmed by Buzzdeed
>Denied by McMaster

OP here
Someone else must make next thread.

Reminder that the US Census counts illegals and noncitizens. We're whiter than you think.

WAR WITHOUT EVIDENCE!!!!

FUCK THE CONSTITUTION!!

WE FUCKING JUDGES AND JURY NOW!!!

I do hope Trump is leaving a few good people behind to babysit the children. Seriously, what is the DC establishment going to do with themselves while President Trump is abroad? They are going to be so strung out and itchy you can already tell

It's okay, he'll be in Israel, he's surrounded by allies there

>I bet Hilldawg is somewhere sipping tea,

You spelled Chugging and Gin wrong.

"Male Feminist" who was part of that "gamers are misogynist terrorists" crowd arrested for murdering a woman

medium.com/@_Amora_/feminist-youtuber-the-skeptic-feminist-arrested-for-allegedly-killing-a-woman-in-colorado-a0796f4bd958

Why the fuck is Barney Sandals announcing his run so early?

BREAKING NEWS:

SOURCES SAY TRUMP SERVED LAVROV AND KISLYAK 2 SCOOPS OF ICE CREAM DURING RECENT WHITE HOUSE VISIT IN VIOLATION OF NORMAL PROTOCOLS

I'M GONNA BLOW ANOTHER COCKHOLSTER INTO YOUR FACE, SWUGTHP

This is gold. Too bad it is impossible to defeat the establishment. At least you get to not be a sheeple.

Trump went on to discuss aspects of the threat that the United States only learned through the espionage capabilities of a key partner. He did not reveal the specific intelligence gathering method, but described how the Islamic State was pursuing elements of a specific plot and how much harm such an attack could cause under varying circumstances. Most alarmingly, officials said, Trump revealed the city in the Islamic State’s territory where the U.S. intelligence partner detected the threat.

The Washington Post is withholding most plot details, including the name of the city, at the urging of officials who warned that revealing them would jeopardize important intelligence capabilities.

“If that partner learned we’d given this to Russia without their knowledge or asking first that is a blow to that relationship,” the U.S. official said.

Every day the media makes the case for mass purging of the media

>(((sources))) from the current and former administration
>Trump went "off script"
>ignoring the fact that the President can unclassify classified info whenever he wants
>only issue is that he shared it with muh Russia

When you've gone beyond the point of grasping at straws, what euphemisms are left? This is just pathetic.

>PROOF!???!?
>CONSTITUTION
>COURT OF LAW

HAHAHA!!!!

THATS CUTE.

czeched

Nice damage control. It's ok to admit he's going to be impeached.

How long do you think he has? Can he escape to Moscow in time before they throw him in prison?

McMaster doesn't deny that Trump leaked the name of the city where the intel operation was being conducted in, which is what the WaPo story points out was classified and put a foreign partner's intel services at risk.

This is pretty terrible for Trump, it just convinces more Republicans to impeach him for incompetence.

so he can start collecting money now

The Deep State is acting up again. Now they're accusing Trump of giving away classified information

FRANGIBLE CRUMPETS HAS CONSUMED TWICE AS MUCH ICE CREAM AS ALLOTTED. ERROR, ERROR.

>that Russian text

What's illegal again?

What happened to Louise's big scoop?

Is this WaPo thing just a distraction so she can slip away unscathed and salvage the last remaining shred of pseudo-credibility?

>grinning to herself, and laughing

Impossible. She is ground zero for shame and despair.

You can't impeach somebody for incompetence.

Nice try one post troll.

Watching Colbert slowly turn into Keith Olbermann is super comfy

>according to current and former officials
>former
I'm gonna take a stab at it, this is bullshit, and at best several levels of distortion to what actually happened. Sean gets questions tomorrow, he calls out the media for lying, Russia Russia Russia, two weeks pass and we're 3 or 4 new stories into the narrative. Meanwhile good willed Americans are watching from the sidelines trying and failing to make sense of it all, leading to gut feelings of distrust of both the media and the administration. Who knows if people would even take to the streets if something legitimately bad happened, they've been peppered for months on "literally the worst things possible", the boy who cried wolf one too many times.

>Too bad it is impossible to defeat the establishment.
Nothing is impossible, my friend. You're thinking 2 dimensionally

However, right now, MAGA is our first priority, and with traitors in our midst, this is all he will have time for during the next 8 years, unless they lose it and try to stage a coup

>Nice damage control. It's ok to admit he's going to be impeached.

Tillerson now also denying the WashPoo story. Just had his statement read on Fox Biz.

So now we have

>McMaster says the WashPoo story is bullshit
>T-Rex says the WashPoo story is bullshit

*blocks your election*

She would be if she were human.

Didn't her own lawyer tell her on twitter to shut up?

IS THE MADMAN ACTUALLY GOING TO DO IT???

time.com/4774288/census-bureau-john-thompson-resigned/
politico.com/magazine/story/2015/10/illegal-immigrants-could-elect-hillary-clinton-213216

M-M-MMUH TOAST GOT BURNED!!!

RUSSKI HAGGER MUH TOASTER!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So the investigation into his wife's fraud can be framed as "politics"

>american flag
>Cyrillic letters
hmmm

Did someone say RUSSIA?

You can. 25th Amendment. If the President is mentally unfit for duty, as Congress determines.

>Even top Republicans are decrying President Trump's actions. John McCain -

>Illegals no longer counted on census
>California loses a dozen seats in Congress and electoral votes
GOP victory in 2020 and 2024 guaranteed
AHAHAHAHA SAY IT WITH ME
GOD
EMPEROR
OF
MANKIND

It was created by Robby Mook. That is a fact.

The only way Russia interfered was to get Hillary elected with fake piss gate dossiers.

BUT MUH BEN GHAZI

>What happened to Louise's big scoop?

She got pressured into retracting it by Trump's two big scoops, if you catch my drift.

We cant be great if we cant keep good stats

>freedomworks and crt raided stormfront
>Stormfront raided godlikeproductions
>godlikeproductions raided leddit
>leddit raided Sup Forums
Its time for you all to leave
AND you WILL LEAVE.

WE'VE GOT BLURFMPF THIS TIME

You do realize that she is a troll, right? She's out to make leftists look like retards. She's really good at it.

As is watching Olbermann trade places with Alex Jones.

DLET THIS
NOOOOOOOW!

former putin supporter here, in all seriousness guys we cant let this guy get our scooped cones...

How normies see today's BIG SCOOP:

>Be Trump
>Be the President
>Get to make the biggest decisions for country
>Know all the top secret stuff
>Talk to other foreign dignitaries in your President's office, with your advisers present
>Talk about top secret stuff with them that only you can because you're the President
>Everything's great
>5 days later
>Turn on TV
>Trump: ??????

It's not just Trump.

They will play dirty, they did it with Nigel, Le Pen, That guy with the small leg in Austria, and even with Berlusconi (who I suspect was ousted for being pro Assad/Putin, against IMF).

Trump is lucky he is pretty big. But it's a lost fight.

Hnnnnnng. This keeps getting better.

Yeah but of course that only made her double down and keep pumping up the number of imaginary indictments and scope of the "scandal".

Hillary did the same and she's ok

They need 66 votes to impeach a president. More than 20 Republican senators would have to support an impeachment, which would destroy their own careers. It didn't happen with Bill and it will never happen with Trump.

That's sad how these major news outlets can do this kind of non-sense freedom of speech/press and still able to get away of it.

“The president and the foreign minister reviewed common threats from terrorist organizations to include threats to aviation,” said H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser, who participated in the meeting. “At no time were any intelligence sources or methods discussed, and no military operations were disclosed that were not already known publicly.”

>go and do some work
>trump gave russians classified ISIS info
>anonymous sources
Who gives a shit? And if it's real it's a double "who gives a shit"

Is Trump going to force them to tell the actual demographics?

What does this mean?

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/trump-revealed-highly-classified-information-to-russian-foreign-minister-and-ambassador/2017/05/15/530c172a-3960-11e7-9e48-c4f199710b69_story.html

you are literally russias toys and feel so proud about it
lmao

>teleports into the 2020 election
>nothing personal donald

Kobach should get it. The man's ruthless on illegals, and has experience in electoral jobs.

LOL WAPO CONFIRMS TRUMP IS RUSSIAN PUPPET

HOW DO YOU TWIST THIS YOU DRUMPF TARDS?

I don't understand why the left can't just wait for trump to legitimately fuck up. Just wait. Why jump on this story with exactly 0 merit or factual accuracy? Now every time he actually does something stupid no one is going to care because you fags have been fabricating this Russia shit from jump street, you fucking tards.

You omitted an important one that took place over 5 years ago, friend :)

Is trump finally stumped?

>1944

and we're just sitting back and watching the show. it's super comfy

8 years. we got slaves coming in from all over for the next 8 years. never thought I would be owning a plantation

You know, if Trump was really in any hot water, you would think one of these "in the know" types might mention it to old Census bureau bro and tell him to not resign.

It's 2 part confirmation bias. One that Trump is "colluding" and two that Trump is mishandling classified intel like Hillary.

Both are retarded if you put a shred of thought into it, but the liberals don't know how to think.

Ding ding ding

IT HAPPENED IN MY REALITY

only citizens get counted in the next census
illegal aliens will not count toward congressional apportionment

>Gets a stroke during the inauguration

And cost Cali some EC points

>Gets cucked
>Dies

OOMPFA LOOMPFA DRUMPFITY DO
I'VE GOT A COUPLE SCOOPS FOR YOU
OOMPFA LOOMPFA DRUMPFITY DEE
IF YOU ARE WISE GET READY TO REEEEE

WHAT DO YOU GET WITH THE RUSSIAN HACKERS
INTELLIGENCE LEAKS AND WALL STREET BACKERS
WHAT ARE YOU AT WITH A CHEMICAL STRIKE
AND A DAUGHTER WHO IS A KIKE
I DON'T THINK HE'S QUALIFIED

I sure hope so, she is pretty I'll if she's even a little serious

>Researchers see possible North Korea link to global cyber attack

reuters.com/article/us-cyber-attack-idUSKCN18B0AC

what a waste

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/6bd42j/trump_revealed_highly_classified_information_to/

Anyone mining the liberal fury?

You dont need 66 votes now because of gormsuchy
nuke option. [ ] not rekt [X] rekt

Dirty, Albanians.
Thanks, user.