White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth, by far. Yet also have the lowest fertility rates...

White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth, by far. Yet also have the lowest fertility rates. How does that even happen? Shouldn't your human biology just make you want to bust nuts in tight white pussies with apelike glee? Blacks are more than willing to have 14 kids with some ugly ass pubic hair headed black whale monstrosity. It gets the ole noggin' thinking. It just doesn't make sense.

Other urls found in this thread:

redtube.com/755150
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking =/= breeding.
Say thanks to (((contraception))).

Amanda Miller is spic

You underestimate how much hatred the Jew has for anything prettier than he is. Since prettier than a Jew means everyone except niggers, he has a special hatred of white and close to white people.

That's why you see all the race mixer propaganda everywhere. When everyone is super fucking ugly, the Jew won't feel so terrible about his own ugliness.

remove the condoms. just breed. no consequences. we'll all be dead in 7 decades, 8 tops. the years will pass by quicker than lightning. just breed

are you some Iraqi looking guy from Andalucia? She's white as ivory.

I love this logic.

>tfw no qt redhead to laugh at niggers with.
Someday boys

Are you me? I've vowed to myself to only marry a redhead. If I settle down with a blonde or brown/black haired girl I will consider myself a failure at life and live out my remaining years in misery. There's just something about redhead that make them so illustrious. Plus they tend to be more sexual and fertile than other whites.

redhead girls seem to be a lot more into that whole feminists strong independent rebellious dominant woman thing and that type would make for a terrible wife and marriage.

i'll bump. why not?

At this point I really don't care. I don't have a preference for hair color. Redheads are nice though. I actually never heard about the increased sexual/fertility thing with redheads, I guess that's a plus.

I dont think hair dye makes them red or ginger.

Pussies stink are dirty and look like shit

she is from Spain

redtube.com/755150

birth control . if women are allowed to use birth control there will be few children. how is this so hard to understand

simply outlaw it. women will have to accept it sooner or later and if its later they lose rights just to sweeten the deal for men

>Armana miller

If she's a bottle redhead then shes not a real redhead but then that poster probably wouldnt marry.

East Asians actually have lower fertility rates than whites.

>fertile
>sexual
>feminist

This is actually a combo of biology and society. The ugly natural redhead stigma that's tried to become a meme really pissed off a lot of hem in general. That plus redheads are genetically more sensitive to pain as well as emotions in general. So if a redhead isn't getting fucked and has a lot of pain+anger, they turn to feminism to take it out.

Short story, stop fucking roasties and turn redheads back into the submissive honest women they were back in old Ireland.

Only because of Japan. Aren't there over a billion Chinese people?

I'm aware of who she is. She's a whore, I know. And a feminist SJW-type. Doesn't make her not hot.

You pick HER to represent white women??

asians have the hottest women, also the lowest fertility rates

>How does that even happen?

that bitch is spanish

its the fault of Christianity

You wanna know ?
How am I supposed to date ?

I have to smile, be handsome, be confident, be social. First I'm not self confident nor good with social situations.

Then, I have to meet em. I work in a small small factory with like 8 men and 2 women. One of them is family related. I like biking, but I don't meet anybody this way.
If I subscribe to an online dating website or if I try to pick up girls and fail, said women and other men will laugh about me.

Then, if I fuck, I gotta make 100% sure I don't impregnate her, because it's a free ticket to take 50% of my stuff, and even if she doesn't do that, she would just have to tear up her clothes and said I forced her.

Women nowadays are a huge ton of problems just to empty your balls three times a week. Although this doesn't apply to ripped, tatooed guys, with handsome faces.

It's the nature of /K selection m8

No it's not.

She is a cultural marxist as fuck, she is fucking lost, If I see her I will punch her fucking retarded face

Haha yeah, my dad always used to tell me redheads were crazy lol.

Most of the cute redheads you see are fake.

Crackies can't compete

so I guess Spaniards don't consider themselves white, apparently. Fair. Andalucians really aren't white, but redhair and blue eyes is white, no matter what nationality.

Wait so redheads arent naturally all femdoms? I think redheads are attractive physically but they all seem to be into this. So what's the way to turn them submissive?

White women might be tge most beautiful but they have some of the lowest moral fibre on the planet and white men are sick of it. Browns just think "Muh dick" and don't stop to think why white men are rejecting them

What's this disgusting filth from?

Yes, but their fertility rate is lower, even if their initial or total population right now is higher.
Japan's birth rate is 1.3-1.4 per woman
South Korean's is ~1.2
China's is 1.56
Singapore's liberal estimate is 1.25 and could be less than 1.

Amarna Miller is just a light skinned spanish person with fake red hair

Having nice tits doesn't fix that face

You're just making excuses to continue to live in isolation. Pussy.

this is now a jew name thread

Beat 'em. They have a high pain tolerance. They'll enjoy it

>White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth, by far. Yet also have the lowest fertility rates.

Yeah, white men are just tired of jumping through hoops. I simply can't be fucked to put out that much effort for so little reward. It's a bad investment.

My girlfriend broke up with me about 3 1/2 months ago, and I have no desire to go through that Hell again. I've had 4 serious relationships in my 25 years on this planet, and they all turn out exactly the same.

>great at first, lots of sex and fun
>gets boring after 3-4 months. Sex slows down
>start fighting at the 1 year mark. Sex and fun nearly nonexistent
>break up viciously at the 2 year mark
>girl moves on within the month, last one within the week (she still texts me a lot despite having a new boyfriend though. This one is fucked)

I just don't see a point. I'm not a MGTOW guy by nature, but I am generally MUCH happier when I'm single and I think I'm done actively looking desu. If a unicorn falls in my lap, cool, but I'm done with female bullshit- and it's a shame because there's nothing more I want than a couple sons. I'll just spend all my disposable income on vidya until I die.

Maybe. It's the best kind of life anyway.
I was in a relationship like two months ago, it was awful. No time to do my shit. Have to listen to her, have to pretend her opinions on politic are not completely retarded, have to deal with her dumb arguments, sex isn't even that good. I can tell you I'll never date again.

And as soon any one of a large number of people who make it their business to find out this kind of thing find out then you go straight into prison.

Roll

Higher standard of living = decreased birth rates

>White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth, by far.
not in the US desu

>ts the fault of Christianity
Oh yeah, like we didn't ever warned you fags and hoes.
Now life is just a geriatric amusement park.

also check those digits I just received

Schlomo Appleberg plz.

We have some of them. I can tell you why. We're scared of having kids! OP, you need the mindset of drug-addled thugs and hillbillies and breed like catholic bunnies. But, you see, these guys don't care about the kids. They're low-class, raised by the state or nobody. They become useless and/or monsters. Raise your kids.

this
bump

guy dodged a bullet from a hapa

I prefer Samia Duarte myself. Spanish women are good fuck material.

>17 kids
that is what whites need right now. Whites need to have big families. Stop wasting capital on jewish money sinks and start investing in your race. I want to have at least 12 children myself. If shitskins with no money can do it so can whites.

swedish singer music video for womyn empowerment

How shallow.

She's not that hot. Looks a bit like a trap, really.

Redheads are all I'm attracted to. I wish I wasn't this way, but that's how it is.

>i've busted so many times in girls that are off the pill and on no sort of birth control and still dont have any babies

I've come to accept I will look after some other white guys kids ;_;

I remember seeing the compilation of the blacked bitches from bad angles.
They all had strangely shaped bodies, made me look at them as regular, ugly women.
Don't feel like wanking off to it anymore.

I think about potentially dating a Latina, or Asian or what have you but then it hits me hard. The kid will never have the same childhood I had, or my wife had. They won't grow up Asian in an Asian family, or White in a white family. Think of all the little things like tradition, culture, holidays, religion, ect. Just a confused Hapa, that can still be a decent human being but they may resent me later in life.

Racemixing on a small scale isn't that bad, but if everyone does it you have Brazil, or Mexico. So ideally I would want to wife a white woman. I mean if minorites are allowed to fetishize and obsess over da whyte wymnz why the fuck can't I simply want to date someone with a shared culture?

Minority men born into white countries bitch that white women won't date them. Well if their parents stayed in China or whatever they wouldn't have this problem. So white guys are just supposed to bend over and let the fresh off the boat men bang our women and ruin over a thousand years of history? Again, that leads to Mexico/Brazil. To want to be with your own people, not hating others by the way, simply wanting to be with your own why is that a crime? To just want a connection with another human being, and to raise kids and raise them correctly. Oh, that's being a pussy! Too sensitive! Be a Chad and fuck all the womenz. Then don't bitch when there aren't any virgins left. "Oh but they're all whores to begin with" Fucking hell.

Hispanics have the hottest women on earth.

The necessity of dual income households and a lifetime of debt make raising children difficult.

This my nigga right here

Ayy lmao bitch looks literally out of this world

>It's another virgins complain because they can't get laid thread.

Can you blame them? Who wants to be locked down with children?

>Yet also have the lowest fertility rates

You're retarded

Japanese population has decreased by 1 million from 2011 to 2015 due to tiny birthrate. China had the abandon the One Child policy because the birthrate was also plummeting.

What's the idea? The idea is that when people start to prosper they make less kids since it is assured those few kids will survive (instead of making a fuckton of kids with the hopes a few will survive).

Mate check your abortion rates.

How is mixing the number one thing wrong with Brazil or Mexico? How bout their stagnant economies?

By that logic, Eastern Europe should have a higher birth rate than western Europe. It's not true. Eastern European populations are PLUMMETING. Look at Ukraine's population decrease. Japan, China, Korea and a few others have low birth rates, but other Asian countries are at replacement level. EVERY white country is below replacement level.

this right here, Mia Sollis is top tier, Amarna Miller has been BLACKED anyway.

They don't take care of their kids though

we were taught to use contraception and not get women pregnant. I personally would not choose to have a child out of wedlock just because you want more "muh white babies". I would have had a few babies by now but the girls i have fucked the most were both half white. One half white half mexican, one half white half lebanise. I honestly should have married the half lebanise one :/

source?

Despite what you think the Soviet Union used have the second largest economy in the world and it's citizens were very well off actually. When it collapsed everybody became poorer, life became gray and it was barely civilized enough so that if you made children, they would survive, but be poor.

What you see here isn't a racial problem, it is a socio-economic problem. After WW2 white people probably had the highest birthrates in the entire world, especially in the US. I'll be honest, I'm not educated enough about demographics but this is my take on it, there is still hope to have a decent birthrate but we need to create the conditions for it.

Wikipedia says about the baby-boom
>Factors that contributed to the baby boom consisted of young couples who started families after putting off marriage during the War, government encouragement of growth of families through the aid of GI benefits, and popular culture that celebrated pregnancy, parenthood, and large families.

That last part probably played an important role, since today we look down on families, encourage abortion, despise large families and see pregnancy as a way for women to oust herself from the workforce. Our problem is cultural and economic, not a racial one.

rolling

>White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth, by far
But they fuck dogs

Source? What film is this?

>White people have the HOTTEST women on planet earth

Spotted the Jew.

You think they are hot because they are completely obedient to you people.

birthcontrol, abortion, "focusing on my career" and other feminist subversions. Feminism killed the birthrates.

ehmagerd Tessa Fowler!!

MUH DIK

Close, she should marry him to get half his shit when filing a no fault divorce.

>ousting women from the workforce
>a bad thing

not a single one of them with visibly poor genetic health. Bravo! I wonder if they drink well water or melt-water from unpolluted mountains

The obvious answer is women's suffrage.

Would they be considered white. Both were beautiful women in their youth

>White people are typically in higher earning brackets
>People with money have more access to birth control
>Being poor is boring
>When you're poor with a gf you sit around, and have a lot of sex.

This isn't rocket science dude.

This plus BC

Cause and effect

white women may be sluts and yes contraception is a big reason they dont breed, but they are also only sluts to HOT white guys

look at russia. every good looking guy died fending of germany. msot white guys I see are uggos (myself included) in ratio to white women. this isnt the primitive days where i could just rape the hottie I found. hot white women need to lower their standards but the sexual revolution butchered that

cant wait till we die off. im having kids with an asian

"Snatched"

dyed hair, horse face