Hi! I am an Ashkenazi jew. I run a small local bank in Israel, ask me anything!

Hi! I am an Ashkenazi jew. I run a small local bank in Israel, ask me anything!

give me the low down on what an ashkenazi is

Is this an accurate portrayal of the different types of Jews? What's the difference between them? Do you all hate the West?

why do you believe in the 6 million myth?

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT THE KHAZAR JEWS. IF YOU CANNOT ANSWER THIS ACCURATELY YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF ASHENAZI LINEAGE, KIKE DEMON.

how does israel work? do you jew other jews?

Get out of Palestine. That's my question

>KHAZAR

I wish Sup Forums wasn't this autistic. You realize this is a communist kike myth created and pushed SOLELY by communist Jews, right?

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/

Refute ANY of this. I'm dead serious, i'll reconsider if you can refute ANY of it. No one ever responds when I send this out

fucking (((Arthur Koestler)))... Why is Sup Forums so retarded sometimes?

yiddish jews

are goyim really inferior ? :/
also, do jews realise they worship the demiurge/devil ?

Jews from Northern/Central/Eastern Europe. The term "Ashkenaz" literally means "Germany" in Hebrew. Most Ashkenazim historically lived in the Russian Empire, Austria-Hungary, and Romania though.

you are a filthy kike demon

thanks i see. Do they practice a diff form of the jewish faith?

You're the one who fell for a theory that was invented up by a kike who was a literal communist. You slimy ass kike want to be turkic so bad so we disassociate you with the Christ-killers.

YOU'RE NOT TURKIC you kike vermin slimy cunt

Only a small local bank? You are clearly lacking in the ways of the Jew.

Some customs are different, like the specific prayers used at certain times or the pronunciation of certain Hebrew letters, but it's still considered the same faith.

How do you perceive intelligent/competent goyim? As potential collaborators or as enemies that have to be brought down?

kikes like you have exported terrorism around the world. die in a tire fire, kike demon. we are coming with you with silver and salt, kike.

I heard you guys had some sort of workaround for the "no usury against other jews" rule... Can you go into detail about what that is?

Get gassed kike

Enumerate the many ways you are inferior to the mountain jews of Switzerland

Are you actually gonna answer anyone?

How do I keep my money safe from the impending sovereign debt crisis?

Fuck off satan. PROVE your bullshit Jewish theories or GTFO. You haven't dropped a single shred of evidence for your communist theory.

1 post by this ID ... *sigh*

>jew
>bank

yeah...it checks out.

dirty faggot samefagging same thread, kike. burn

Are you allowed to charge other jews interest?

How do you feel about the Rothschilds?

no

Do Israeli Jews know their Government is genociding the Aryan race through forced mass immigration and are planning to enslave the entire world afterwards, including the Jews?

are you served i IDF before?

in*

1 post by ID 1 hour later. Doesn't answer anything
> Sage
> Hidden

Khazar shit is just a "tell" that you are talking to someone that hasn't actually read about the genetic studies done on Ashkenazim.

It turns out, the most obvious explanation is the correct one: Sandnigger Jews mixed with Europeans, creating whitened Jews. No need for weirdo steppes Turks in your theory. Besides, it was only the ruling elite of the Khazars who converted, the populace was mostly muslim with a smattering of shamanists, Buddhists, and Christians