Why aren't mentally disabled "people" killed

Why aren't they killed? They will never provide anything for society; most struggle to function at even the simplest of jobs. They have their hands held throughout life and they don't even lift a finger for the luxury they are given. Why are these less than humans being treated like they are more than human; and why are us normal humans being treated less than human?
Why do our tax dollars go to such programs that enable these vermin to sit on their asses their entire life and do absolutely nothing. They won't ever get a job, and they harass people in public and never even get punished. If anyone is unable or unwilling to contribute anything to society or humankind they should be executed. There are no downsides for them to be wiped from the face of the earth. In a world where everything needs to be produced and sold in rapid efficiency why are we letting these troglodytes anchor us down? What good do they do? What do they contribute?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ybWzxaZHDoA?t=1m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=EvT_ujWSRg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-QziDiznU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why are so many Americans subhumans

Why?
Oversocialization.
t. Ted Kazinsky

They often are.

There are some people who are too sentimental and emotionally distraught upon learning that their child will be severly retarded to make the right choice and abort it. So they have the kid realize that it is a lifetime commitment, and become broken people.

I once spent a day reading stories from caregivers who work at facilities designed to look after retarded people day to day. They all pretty much said that the majority of parents were exhausted husks of people over so many years, and they realize they had made a huge mistake. It's taking care of a child that NEVER grows up. They will not progress mentally after the age of 7 or so until the day their parents die. It's tragic. We need to abort retards, it's the humane thing to do.

The bigger problem is that it's just greedy. These people have retarded kids and they end up being an enormous drain on public resources because of stuff like the ADA which requires public institutions to spend huge sums of money to accommodate a very small, unproductive segment of the population.

Aborting retards should be highly encouraged but ultimately can't ethically be made mandatory.

>We need to abort retards
Postpartum abortion should be legal too

We consider it 'progress' to keep these people alive. Much like old people, my grandpa (passed away couple of year ago) shoudl've been dead a lot earlier since he had a pacemaker. His brain stopped sending the signal to his heart to keep beating. So its 'progress.' *shrug*

Where I live there are many mentally retarded people that go to my public school. Said school is average when it comes to staff and overall intelligence of the student body too, but these mentally retarded kids have free lance over the entire building. It's a train wreck. These kids get to do whatever they want with absolutely no discipline afterwards. They also have to take classes with the normal kids (and even the AP / Honors kids too sometimes) which is a real bother to anyone who wants to get their work done. They don't even shower. They all sit in the same corner next to the tard guard and they all smell like rancid horse semen and sock flavored fritos. They do nothingg but bother the classes, yet they get treated better than most of the student body; even better treated than the people with a 4.0+ GPA.

I understand the elderly being alive since usually they have contributed to society nearly their entire lives until they reach those ages. It makes sense to take care of those who have worked hard to take care of businesses and society, but I still don't see the need for the mentally disabled. Those kind of people never contribute anything but get treated better than out veterans and elderly combined.

Because its not in line with our morals. A lot of clearly beneficial things we are not doing because its not ethical.

MENTALLY DISPOSABLE

Honestly if anything they cause more harm. They're destructive and detracting to society's actual works. They should just be killed.

Why aren't ethical and morally correct things ignored for the sake of progression and equality?

That's the thing that separates us from most other organisms.

In societies we tend to look after the weakest, rather than killing them or abandoning them utterly (though there are still pockets of this that exist)

Where is the line. Where does it begin and where does it end.

Simple answer: Empathy and resources to spare.

Same reason people in the West don't kill and eat their dogs.

Some would probably argue its not "human" or "right" but obviously where we are in the world being human and right has fucked us over a lot in the end.

>In a world where everything needs to be produced and sold in rapid efficiency
Is this the way it should be though? Do you really think a world without imperfections and human feeling is a world you'd want to live in? Who decides who deserves to live?
You should try actually interacting with some disabled people before you condemn them all
Weird, cause the parents of disabled people that I know people value what they have even more and have come together to form a community. They still love their kids, as any parent should.
Killing babies you don't want will help no-one because the people that really hurt society are made, not born
>they get treated better
I assume big boys like you can go to the toilet on your own, but they need the help. Preferential treatment doesn't really come into this.
But I do agree there should be separate schools, and they should be made to shower etc
What do you define as "clearly beneficial"? I get it in this case, but where is your limit to hyper efficiency? Should people work seven days a week? Sounds (((fishy)))

not to mention the strength and ability to do so and still move forward. Quite impressive.

dogs are a different story. they have uses like police dog and giving joy to people. retards dont give joy they just give chromosomes and distractions

That same question can be posed against morals/ethics.

We don't know where it is. We made it up, so we're constantly trying to refine it.

That's one of our struggles.

Would anyone else here rather live in a world where emotions are a thing of the past and all decisions are made using only knowledge? It's the smartest thing to do.

Nice digits.

If we executed people of low intelligence then all the shitskins would go too

Then Sup Forums wouldn't have a userbase.

Because if we didn't evolve traits that make us care about each other to a fault, we likely would have gone extinct a long time ago.

That wouldn't be an abortion, that's like compassionate murder.

My biggest fear is having a retarded kid.

>tard guard

That's pretty good, when I was in school we called them "retard wranglers"

>Weird, cause the parents of disabled people that I know people value what they have even more and have come together to form a community.

That's just what they tell polite company. Read the stories from doctors and nurses/caregivers. A lot of them regret having a retarded kid.

>Why aren't they killed?
the kikes want to dilute or bloodlines

not trying to advertise or anything but me and my friend actually talked about this in one of our videos. if anyones interested heres the link: youtu.be/ybWzxaZHDoA?t=1m29s

We mostly say that they really dont do anything for society. Theyre just a waste of time and energy

I do not agree with them receiving things from the Federal government, simply on principle, but you nor anyone else reserves the right to kill another individual.

I honestly do think a world lacking emotion and imperfections would be a better world

>Who decides who deserves to live?

I'd say something or someone that doesn't have or need emotion should make such decisions.

I also shouldn't have an opinion on how often or hard us humans should be working,

like the Vulcans?

If you enforced euthanization for the mentally retarded, you'd have defacto black genocide.

Most people don't have dogs for utility but merely for being a pet, which are for bonding emotionally with. Same can be said for keeping a retard.

Retards, despite their shortcomings, still bring joy to parents as they end up lowering their standards.

I know this from personal experience (feel free to make a joke).

Are you ever happy?

If it would mean an overall higher IQ and production of goods then so be it.

Because people are cucks controlled by feelz

That is an answer science cannot explain fully id say, at least i havent heard anyone talk about it fully.
But, ive been watching alot of scientific just about anything, so i cannot tell you exactly who said this but. The person talked about why we want to believe in things that we dont have all the information of and the whole thing comes down to evolution. Id say a big part of why we give things meaning is because of evolution.
And id say that this applies to morality as well, we simply evolved to not want to kill other human beings that are part of our tribe because that would weaken it. And after millions of years this notion of dont kill tribe member is still alive even if the reason why the tribe member is not being killed isnt in effect id say.
If in a video game each time you click a switch a door opens and you do that 10 times, when you click a switch and a door doesnt open youre kind of confused. Imagine clicking switches in a game for a million years and having that faulty switch happen only after the millionth year. I know its not that simple but thats kiind of the rough idea.

Basically what i already wrote, we are hard wired to not want to do that. Id consider "dumb" people the closest to the past human and youll find that "dumb" people have most empathy.
Clearly beneficial would be eugenics but people dont do it. Clearly beneficial ( to the human race not the person in question ) would be human experiments. But we find it unethical to torture a single human even if it means were all going to be better off because of it.
Well, you can try how long youd last yourself. Make everything in your room and apartment, black and white, no color, put a black and white filter on your computer, thats a slight way to get to it. But a proper test would also be getting tables and chairs that are strictly geometrical shapes with no deviation from the very definition.

Fair enough. my brother is considered severe as autism goes. He doesn't bother anyone, he takes a shower everyday. Can follow simple instructions. Repeat simple sentences though may not fully understand why he's asking. He remember names of immediate family.
Whatever is broken in his head he can't seem to effectively communicate or stay on task. He easy to take care of really.
I can understand someone worse than him who is violent and terrible on hygiene would turn anyone into a husk.
So i guess the only thing you could really say is clear cut and dry is he doesn't function in society and so doesn't contribute.

why arent you killed op?

youre the murderer talking about murdering a group of people

you sound like the mentally ill one

I am usually emotionally void. I never really feel anything other than stress and restlessness.

Without emotions, people would be completely unmotivated and simply sit down and starve to death.

If the mind was a vehicle emotion would be the engine and logic would be the controls.

Sparta 2.0 when?

youtube.com/watch?v=EvT_ujWSRg0
youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-QziDiznU

probably the same reason why anyone who has nonwhite dna isnt killed

I agree with the theory you explained, but I wouldn't mind a black and white world either.

>Why aren't mentally disabled "people" killed

Who would be left to respond to your post?

Possibly mentally ill, but definitely able to produce and contribute at an above average rate.

well still im saying retards by far dont apply as much to the world as much as dogs. if you had the choice to get rid of retards or dogs which one would you choose. i do know that retards can bring joy but mostly just make people uncomfortable. i also understand its not there fault theyre like that but theyre are useless to society is the whole argument

because unfortunately it would wipe out a majority of women

Too stupid, didn't read.

Certain types of disorders, including mood disorders, are much more prevalent in people of higher intelligence. In some ways, it could be said that they almost have too much mind to handle. Tons of culturally significant people throughout history have been on this spectrum.

To lump them all into one group is naive to start with, but you never look more bluepilled than when you speak in condemnation of people who have tons more potential and overall intensity than you. There are pieces of shit free-riding on everyone else, but they are the least significant of the bunch.

Because Jewish subversion. They're forcing us to keep them alive as a way of keeping our society down.

I worked in a disabled camp last summer and got to experience it first hand
Honestly some of the kindest people I've ever met
It would be a more efficient world for sure,but has a robot ever dreamed of landing on the moon? Has anyone achieved anything great without passion and drive? We didn't evolve to be robots
In having weakness we are able to be stronger and go further

...unless you're talking about retards.

Its just a small portion of it friend. Strictly geometrical everything in your apartment, clothes that are not comfortable but are made to have the easiest way for the machine to make them, no music, no paintings or drawings, no non scientific books. What i am saying is that people say fuck emotions only science, but they do so many things in their life that serves no purpose but to make themselves feel better.
You can also drink only water now and when youre out eating, only whats easiest and least expensive to make will be able for you to eat.

I agree.
Just what type of disorders?

I'm all for keeping the elderly who have their wits about them alive and well. But anyone shitting, pissing themselves, drooling, slumped over, not knowing how to function should be taken of meds and let nature take its course. So mental facilities and nursing homes should be shut down. Assisted living centers are different and should be left alone.

Why do you type? Why do you do anything? What is logical about doing these things or for even existing?

Logic is merely a way of evaluating the world. It gives no reasons for action. No motivation for doing this or that. To these things it has nothing to say.

Emotion however, is objective oriented. You must continue to live for you are afraid of death. You seek interaction with others, for you will become lonely otherwise. Fear goads you to survive and admiration urges you to thrive.

To say, "I have no emotions," is patently false, for otherwise you would remain silent.

True.

ur fuckin sick OP

i bet youre an abortionist too

your slippery slope never ends lets kill all old people too because they dont produce anymore!!

thats not what being a human is about youre a killer and you need to be the one that is killed

i dont give a fuck about how much you "produce" i care about who has morals

we cant let animals like you survive sorry op youre at the top of the list for death

ive got a question for everyone in the thread.
If you could get rid of cancer or retardation what would do

shit nigger self check

Most of the people on Sup Forums should be killed imo.

Letting the elderly live is ok because they have produced and contributed almost their entire past.

When he means "kill", he doesn't mean "Line them up against walls and firing squad", he means let nature take its course.

Is that better?

That's how the world functioned all the way until the 60s.

Whos definition of mentally disabled? Yours? Are you god? Shouldnt we go by the dictionary definitions of words as established by their root meanings? That would mean that everyone is mentaly disabled. They are utterly crippled psychologically. If someone wasnt you would call them an autist because you are basically a SJW faggot in denial.

I believe you. I'm not claiming that everybody who raised a retarded kid is unhappy, that would be retarded. There are a significant number of people who regreat their choice immensley and the problem is it's not really socially acceptable to say that, so they only tell people who help provide care to the kids on a regular basis, not the people they go away to camp with for a week to eat hotdogs and popcorn with.

Retardation. More able people, potentially more people that could work in the field of finding cancer.

Because then we wouldn't have the joy of reading your posts, user.

i cant tell if this is a joke

There is a reason the Spartans were nearly gods among men. They didn't let one bad apple spoil their gene pool or economy.

OPs phrasing is fairly pathetic but for the sake of the discussion pretend were only talking about literal retards sub 60 IQ or whatever was the scale.

who cares? it doesnt benefit humanity to let old people survive

they should be exterminated according to OP logic

and so should all black people and low iq people

and most women because theyre retards and mostly dont produce anything of value

leave some for reproduction

u now realize you are a complete eugenicist freak

you dont get to pick who lives or not

god is god of the world and saving the life of a retard is more important than the advancement of society

this is why atheism is so dangerous

Because if you get rid of them you won't have test cases

You seem to be rustled

>They didn't let one bad apple spoil their gene pool or economy.
We should go back to leaving retards to the wolves

I think reading or posting on Sup Forums is a disorder that qualifies for extermination, don't you?

Exactly the sort of though process I had with this question.

And just as with dogs, there's really no point to intervene. If someone wants to essentially keep a pet retard, that's their business much in the same way as keeping a pet dog.

Given the context this should have been implied

retardation. You can possibly survive cancer but retardation just is.

Maybe I'm just projecting, but I think you're lying to yourself and to the people around you
You can have emotions without being a woman, you can have emotions without anyone else knowing
But you can't honestly enjoy your life unless you let yourself feel every once in a while
I'm sure we've both laughed at a camwhore being verbally abused or something, and it's those things that differentiate us from machines

well truthfully they should die off by not reproducing. we shouldnt just shoot them. let life carry them away to hell

Iet me make it more simple

if they will never contribute/ produce = kill

if they have produced or contributed = life earned / deserved

>And just as with dogs
at least dogs can do security nigger

KeK is that you? KeK wills this?

But if their owners treat them like dogs, why do they have more benefits than us humans?

If they live their lives to be dogs then why are they treated like monarchs?

If you mean what OP means by mentally disabled id disagree, it is a fairly broad concept.
We shouldnt shoot them but guess what they have to survive somehow, and since they cannot do that by themselves the government has to help so theyre taking but not giving, which is why op is saying they should be killed.
And if youre going to say, let them take care of themselves if they cannot do it fuck em, id argue thats less ethical than just shooting them.

if they can contribute to life and help the world turn a little bit better then they should be fine but if they clap there feet together and shit on the walls then they should die off

You shouldn't kill them. However, you shouldn't give them special treatment. Let nature take its course.

But is it good to be different? And if so, then why?

good one

No, I wouldn't.

So much of what I've learned was spurred because of emotion.

Alot of people dont contribute to life or help the world turn better or whatever.
Alot of people are in easily replaceable jobs and are not reproducing. There are ones that are both, but alot of those that are either.

>Let nature take its course.
So kill them?

they dont put any value on human beings

atheists are eugenicists tyrants

where do you get your value system from
that only people who produce are human and deserve to live

that sounds like the luciferianism satanic bible or some shit

because mine says that all human life deserves rights

so you would kill every disabled person on welfare just shoot them in the head

congrats you are a communist dictator who wants to genocide millions of people for the greater good and creating utopias

go ahead and have your beliefs , but just know that youre an evil guy .. youre allowed to be a evil fucked up person in america u have the freedom to be that

user, suicide isn't the answer.

>you shouldn't kill them
>lets nature take its course
>they all die

Kek, win win.

>We shouldnt shoot them but guess what they have to survive somehow, and since they cannot do that by themselves the government has to help so theyre taking but not giving, which is why op is saying they should be killed.
And if youre going to say, let them take care of themselves if they cannot do it fuck em, id argue thats less ethical than just shooting them.

If their family is willing to take care of them, I don't see the problem with that.

And if their family isn't willing to support them, then it's a better idea to let them sink or swim on their own merit.

I am not advocating for auts-bux

Nit advocating for auts-bux.

Most dogs don't though.

And theoretically, a retard could use their retard strength to guard the premises.