I'm scared you guys. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. He's going to get impeached

I'm scared you guys. I'm fucking sick to my stomach. He's going to get impeached.

Where the fuck did everything go wrong? He was going to fix this broken system.

What the fuck happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The President is the only person who literally cannot be punished for leaking classified information.

Classified information is a product of the US Government, and he's the commander-in-chief and can legally tell anyone any classified information that he wants without any punishment.

I'm unironically worried this time. He might get charged, and yes there are instances where the president can release information that is illegal LOOK IT UP SHILLS

Are you a fucking moron?

FPBP

HOOKER PISS

He's not. All of this shit is a political play for 2018 by the establishment that was humiliated and exposed to finally be losing their influence this past November. They know that enough people have woken up that they can't win on policy or virtue signaling anymore, so now they have to create a narrative that they're the least corrupt party. It's really, honestly pathetic. If someone like myself who is of average intelligence and borderline normie tier with the sites I browse on the internet can see through this shit so easily, they have a problem. If Voter ID becomes a thing, they're truly done.

he's actually correct... more or less.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/15/report-claims-trump-revealed-classified-info-about-isis-to-russians.html
>It's unlikely that Trump has broken any law. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets.
>"If Trump weren’t president, his dangerous disclosure to Russia could end with him in handcuffs," the DNC statement continued.

Top article on Google News. They want war, baby.

Sage and fake

but seriously we can't let this guy have the nuclear scoops

How many times do these pieces of shit in the MSM need to get caught lying before there are serious consequences? They are deliberately attempting to undermine and possibly overthrow the President. They are disgusting people who need to be stopped.

Based

Calm the fuck down leaf, while one can question the decision from a wisdom standpoint (AKA the Russians fuck Trump over with that info), very little will come of this other than CuckPo trying to gin up controversy. POTUS is granted broad latitude by COTUS for negotiation with foreign countries, only consulting the Senate for treaty ratification. They charge POTUS for "leaking" classified info (which is done all the time I'm sure in negotiations done by both parties), they are gonna have a hell of a constitutional lawsuit on their hand that I doubt Hillary Cuckton herself could kill her way out of.

Posting in a sageblue thread.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

The authority to declassify information is established through very strict lines (only specific people can declassify information), but the authority begins with the President.

President Trump can declassify all top secret information to the world and not receive any punishment specifically for declassifying information.

"He was going to fix this broken system"

Are you really so deluded as to believe that Donald Trump, a narcissistic businessman without any form of political experience, was going to fix the political system? Or are you just retarded?

>Are you a fucking moron?

Lookin in the mirror, nigger

POTUS determines what is classified or not.

Are you?

He's the boss.

>the DNC statement continued.
>the DNC
NIggers

You're NOT EVEN FROM AMERICA
YOU IDIOT
KILL YOURSELF

They're snake pits. I wish Trump would revoke their passes and make them non-entities. Let a humble water filter salesman expand his organization to cover the news from now on. And defund NPR, let them compete with conservative talk radio.

sagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesagesage

>Classified information
>Trump likes Two Scoops

-Kek

>He's going to get impeached.

IMPEACH THE PEA-BRAINED PEACH!!
>IMPEACH THE PEA-BRAINED PEACH!!

Lugenpresse

The whole point is that even the DNC admitted straight up that he broke no laws. This is a non-story.

Fake news, fake shillblue propaganda

He's literally the man who decides what is classified and what is not.

The headline itself it technically wrong.

Trump discussed formerly classified information with the Russians. Because by discussing it with Russia it was declassified.

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

SHUT IT DOWN'S!
>SHUT IT DOWN'S!

McMaster just said the story as reported is false. The WaPo is just making sensational headlines to try and damage the guy. Dirty commie fucks

Wow another fake ass thread

Why don't you go back to bitching about Bernie?