Why aren't there any pro white fighting game players?

Why aren't there any pro white fighting game players?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Marquez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Different games have different demographics

To each his own etc

but

I just don't understand playing video games after turning 25. not just pro gaming, which is another thing. it's just that there is such a vast amount of art, film, music and these guys sit there killing imaginary monsters.

Quick question, why do black people love shit like Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter?

No idea White people love WRPG's but ignore the fight game genre entirely.

>comparing passive entertainment to interactive entertainment and wondering why people will opt for an interactive form of entertainment rather than just staring at something.

>vast amount of art, film, music
Basically this plus potential for competitivness.

I like them, but indeed there are few "whites" in fighters.

I am pro white and I play soul caliber all day every day.

Well get out there and be one then if you want more white people in the scene.

i've never liked those games, they are retarded as fuck, i never knew blacks liked them so much, but it makes sense. Every time i hung out with a poor kid or some dumb person they would be playing a fighting game, when I hung out with smart kids or rich kids it would be rpg's with many numbers and skills and tactics to be mindful of.

So replace imaginary stuff with imaginary stuff. M'kay.

You must imagine a music or a piece of art. But it is less good when it's "only" a game, i'm not so sure about that.

Black guys dominate the whole Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and anything but street fighter scene
Asians control Street fighter and other super long combo games
White kids and Mexicans play exclusively melee for some reason

>Competition without the risk of injury
Hmm, I fucking wonder why

One form of entertainment has no greater value over another as long as you enjoy it. Would you look down on someone for liking chess because it pales in comparison to the cultural enrichment of Picasso?

You're still a nigger

>with many numbers and skills and tactics to be mindful of
You know absolutely nothing about fighters if the supposed lack of those is the reason you dislike them.

>Every time i hung out with a poor kid or some dumb person they would be playing a fighting game, when I hung out with smart kids or rich kids
Compleatly anecdotal.

Fighting games are one step above sports games, which are also nigger dominated. Shit tier games that attract a shit tier demographic, desu.

I liked For Honor for a little bit, but that game is wildly unbalanced and different from most fighters.

And another nigger spouting bullshit about things he doesn't comprehend.

I don't play any games anymore. I miss coop with ny bro. Much OmI moved 55 miles away and it just ain't the same

They're the ones designing, marketing, and selling the games.

floe is in the pic KEK

opsuckingdicks.com

Throw a 4'5" south korean into the fighting game scene and I will bet my left testicle he will decimate the nigger dominated "sport".

you forgot that melee has 2 swedish top players and no niggers in the top 10

i thought you meant tuboware and i was like thats just another fat white guy, and the i saw floe lol

shooting games and MOBAs require a PC for the most part. => too expensive for minorities

consoles + games + internet = too expensive for minorities

arcade games back in the 90s were quarters per game = affordable

i remeber there was street fighter in my laundry mat. so when mummy washed closed i just played street fighter and metal slug

Because the fighting game community was born in the arcades, during the early 90s. Arcades were predominantly located in inner cities, which are predominantly populated by non-whites.

Melee isn't a traditional fighting game, but has fighting game elements and it's dominated by whites. The best player in the world is a full blooded Swede (pic related). The Smash scene seems to attract a disproportionate amount of autists though.

>Smash scene seems to attract a disproportionate amount of autists though.
and they poo in pools

Because the FGC is shrinking.

Fighting games are becoming less and less popular.

motion memorization, reaction vs reading, aggressive play is rewarded and punishment for fucking up is lower than reward for doing good
on the other hand, it's the exact reason people fucking hate SFV for, 6~8 frame input lag and punishment for playing too aggresively is offset by harsher punishment for playing too defensively.
Can't speak for MK

MK is trash. there's a reason a degenrate furry is the top MK player

this

For example fighters are foreign to most people here in goymany cause we never had arcades. This is the case for many european countries.

Is mango (ssbm) white?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Marquez
yeah looks like it

Now that I think about it, are there black pro FPS players?

It depends i dont get it if its modern games like being aware of the latest patches and the newest cod comimg out idk how someone will manage their time
But if you play some old game from time to time its ok
There are people who played heroes of might and magic 3 for decades and dont get bored cuse its just something entertaining that doesnt demand time unless you want to get competitive
Im only 21 and have been playing only wc3 since i entered college

I see your point but what about the message? refinement? sophistication that I am not capable of? I'd rather read a classic book even if I may not fully appreciate what the author put in it than playing a computer game and being happy for advancing to another level or learning how to kill a monster/sci-fi soldier

is b.net for WC3 still working?
Are there people still playing custom games?
I've bought that fucking game 3 times and I lost all my CD keys

Under Personal Life, it says he's Costa Rican. I thought he was white too.

Yes it still works but not alot of people play there even tho i heard that they did a balance patch hinting to a remastered version
I usually just play lan games since alot of my friends play and also some cousins but w3arena has the most amount of people
For models maps and etc warcraftunderground is cool

>What about the message?
Therea re a few select games that can get one across, with its own interactive methods that other mediums can't. Altough these are very far and between, I admit. But that is due to markets and the fact that you need to combine the efforts off artists and programmers and not everything is "mechanicaly" possible yet.
One if their greatest strengths is that vidja games can be capable of very intense immersion, in unique ways.
They can combine visuals and sound with interaction to make a feeling of "being there" unlike movies. I still find the original stalker:soc to be a magnificent example.
A game can play on your investigative drive very well by hiding little niggets of for example info and make the experiance very different for different people.
And there can be sophistication that you are not capable of in the gameplay of very skilled player at very skillfull games, like the sophistication of a musician, on top of sophistication in the game itself.
These are different mediums at the end of the day and you wouldn't play a game to read a book.
Just don't dismiss vidja as something inferior, just because stupid shit like cock-o-doody or grindfest MMOs is popular. Especially since it's such a young medium that has ways to go and benefits from technological advancements.
Games are a combination medium that take visuals, sound and mechanics so they are a complicated beast.

>niggets
lel
I ment nuggets.

if you look at actually challenging and good games the best players are all white

Mortal Kombat = Black
Tekken/Street Fighter/Guilty Gear = Asian
Melee/Sm4sh = White