Well guys its false

Well guys its false.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/symbol/fox/ownership-summary
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
Takes deep breath
haaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaa

bummmp

Hahahah ohhh noooo

Is this what 4D chess looks like?

d-drump impeech
you call it fake news is calling news anchors niggers

B-but Buzzfeed confirmed it..

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHspamkillerHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

no shit

what a totally unexpected turn of events

AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breathes in
AHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAAHA

I could have told you that just because it came from TWP.

luv dat pepe

WaPo getting cucked by Fox. Bet WaPo won't change or delete the article

Original story?

wow didn't see that coming.

Remember last week when it was made known that Trump was selectively leaking info to certain departments in order to identify leaks?

Really gets the noggin' joggin'.

"I was there, it did not happen".

repeat it with my pol.

I

Never underestimate Bannon.

What story?

Apparently Trump is giving bullshit info to his staff to find a leaker. This is part of it then?

SHILLS ON SUICIDE WATCH

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
*breathes in*
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

>fox news

Faux news.. GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK YOU WHITE DEVILS.. damn get real

SHAREBLUE SHILLS BTFO!!!!!

FAKE NEWS BASED PEDES!!!!!

MAGA

but buzzfeed confirmed it.
s-so it has to be t-true.

God damn, shills on legit SUICIDE WATCH.

Fire up a comfy ATC thread, someone's headed back to Tahiti.

>(((false)))

Really makes me think that he's now gonna know who the leaker is

who would have guessed

Um, no sweetie! Trump hurt my feelings, so that's grounds for impeachment. Also he had two scoops, that's just not right.
In all seriousness, if the media keeps this up, I'll sadly have to vote for Trump in 2020, I really don't want to do that.

S-SCOOPED AGAIN!!!

sticky this kek

Reminder for the stupid fucking retarded shills

So why doesn't Trump just start revoking the press passes of all of these literal fake news establishments until they get it into their thick skulls that quoting anonymous sources (i.e. flat out makign things up) isn't going to fly.

But if it was true what would he gain to corroborate?

What kind of news was it again?

Vote for me! For far too long now the icecream has been horded by the top 1%. I will take that ice cream and distribute it fairly! No one, certainly not even the president, should be allowed to have two scoops when some can't even have one.

Quick rundown?

I take comfort in the thought that if Trump is going to get impeached for leaking classified information that he'll hold a press conference and just unload on all the secrets he can get his hands on first so that it makes it worthwhile.

>Fox News
>Literally state media

try again trumpfags

>don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

STICKY PLEASE

MODS BAN THE SPAMMERS

This violation by Trump is infinitely worse than the Hillary email 'scandal'. I am so ashamed he is our president. I want to apologize to the other countries of the world for our horrible president. He was elected by hateful, stupid rural country white trash that hopefully will die off soon.

Well, the tough part about anonymous sources is that they sometimes are legit, but the journalist wants to protect their identity, but yeah, I believe they are abusing that whole idea to fit their agenda

What story?

Who could have foreseen this completely unprecedented turn of events?

>Buzzfeed.
How long before this rag gets Hogan'd like Gawker?

I'll bet 20 shekels this was part of the plan

oh fox news said it was false so that must be true

It came straight from the horse mouth from the guy that was in the room, nice try idiot.

HOW MANY SCOOPS ARE IN THEIRE MR SANDURS!?

DAMAGE CONTROL

Check these digits and check these times. Wtf

Allah, someone posted an tweet back in February by Trump talking about low levels releasing classified info. The brigade is already on it and are top responses are mentioning this story.

They don't realize the President can declassify what he wants.

FIRST THE SCOOPS NOW THIS

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>sparrow trap

Quick rundown on the contrived, homosexual current event reporting?

Every single time something like this comes up, I can't help but remember that Trump LITERALLY WROTE A BOOK about the playing the media.

I mean really.

He WROTE. A FUCKING. BOOK. On playing the media. Everything he did during his campaign and is currently doing to expose the media is outlined in Art of the Deal.

I mean come the fuck on. At what point does the mainstream media stop fucking falling for this shit?

Why are there 3 threads about this.

If you actually listen, it is a very carefully structured statement. Says Trump didn't compromise any military ops, but not intel ops

What story?

I don't come here for one day and something fucking happens.

I'm almost tired of winning

>number of times /leftpol/ told me he would be impeached
>number of times trump has been impeached

what a fail of a post
>double spacing
lurk more redditor

Same fake shit stories are coming out every few days and nothing ever gets proven

Every single fucking Washington Post story is fake news.

Every single fucking one of them.

>LE EBIN FOX NOOZ IS EBIN STATE MEDIER
>nasdaq.com/symbol/fox/ownership-summary
>US government not significant shareholder

try again shillfags

Anybody here getting tired of winning?

It's called the Will of Kek

Yeah, but it's not like Nixon where the people knew he was also a crook. We can see that Trump is what he is. An NYC business man of orange color, who like your Uncle, you trust the advice but he's prone to exaggerate. Totally out of his depth in the vast state, he's tried compromising with the state, what is it next? Who's in, who's out?

They misspelled Baron.

Using FOX NEWS.

Nice shill-job Trump Cuck.

requesting tl;dr. Man I'm just a millisecond away from Sup Forums and I fucking miss everything

FAKE (((NEWS))) BTFO

Here's the original story in case anyone was wondering

>Trusting Fox and the NSA
lol

His plays on media depend on their own traits which are inseperable from their success. You saw how little they were able to maneuver toward end of the election once Americans caught onto their lies. They can't change the formula because we have been brainwashed to certain cues, can't just make up new triggers and magnet points.

Implying our hackers don't know all your secrets already

>Washington post said trump gave secret inlet to Russia.
>Buzzfeed confirms the story is true.
>shills spam the catalog with it all day.
>it ends up not being true.
>fake news continues to be fake.

He won't be happy until he has ALL the ice cream, and we have none. Then, he will probably force us to watch him eat it. IMPEACH!!!

Said the pathetic shill

VERY FAKE NEWS

Are you retarded?

>debunked faster than they could churn out their articles & TV segments saying Drumpffftt is grrumppptttfff

We're becoming more proficient at this.

Bwaahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

No it's not. The Russian ties were real all along. Fuck you Sup Forumstards for making me believe in this orange liar.

Nationalism was a mistake.

wow, a trump yes man is saying that its a lie.

this has never happened before

>rare

N-no, guys, i-it's not fake at all! I swear on me mum, I hacked Bannon's watches and... I forgot, REEEEEEEE!

"New" story from Wa Post saying Trump revealed classified info about Muslim terrorists to Russia. Impeach! Then story was quickly proven false. Better luck next time, commies.

That would be delicious.

And what were their fucking sources?
Why would Buzzfeed confirm it if it wasn't true and nobody could have confirmed it since it never happened?
What sort of info did they say he gave out?

Why is the msm so insistent on shitting on Trump that they'll even make up stories that will only damage themselves when it's revealed they're false?

So can we confirm that the msm shills and spam here?

#FakeNewsCNN

#FakeNewsWashPo

kek

well said. but you are not going to change the minds of rural white trash.

Underrated post

Mainframe meteor BTFO

Gonna need a a quick rundown guys

Huffington Post just released this satellite photo of a countertop in Putin's house.

It's confirmed: Russians have scoop technology.