Can atheism and christianty coexist in the longterm?

can atheism and christianty coexist in the longterm?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haha a typo ^^

I don't see why not. I'm an atheist but I still go to church and raise my family according to Christian values because they make sense for a strong family/community. I personally think people get too hung up on the dogma and ignore the message.

No they will both be destroyed and replaced with Luciferianism

No, the fedoras will eventually degrade society.
Don't fall for the atheistic jew.

Not with liberals, feminists, Islam, fags and leftist shit around.

What's wrong with her knees

I'm willing to coexist with my fellow christian as long as they are willing to drop the petty insults.

Christianity is a Jewish desert death cult
Atheism is rootless cosmopolitanism
Paganism is the true redpill

This is the idea.

God doesn't exist you fucking loons.

I will never not fap to this image whenever it's posted.

She's keeping them together because she is a chaste virgin.

you're my favorite atheist, talking like that

No.

Stop being such a little bitch and get your ass in gear you hopeless cunt.

This man is right.

Not at all, I think atheist biggest gripe is that , Christians used to preach the same way Muslims are now trying to preach.
I view Christianity more like a hobby.

Nope, anyone not following The One True Faith wiil purged in time.

Atheism is the main reason our civilisation is falling apart. So your answer is no, as atheism isn't viable on the long run

It's not atheism , but feminism.

Feminism destroyed the family unit.

see You may sa well kys now before the real fun begins.

Bbbbbbbrrraaaaappppt

"Proof of old Testament Stories"
and? what's that supposed to prove.

Writers of the Bible knew of some historical event.
Bravo.

>You may sa well kys
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price

If the Christian doesn't bitch about how the atheist is going to hell, and the atheist doesn't preach about how superior he is then yes.

>t. doesnt look stuff up

Atheism caused communism and the degenerate takeover of the western world. No. We need to return to traditional Catholic values.

I implore you to buy a good catechism and get learned, and talk to a priest. Your soul is at stake.

It proves Noah's ark and Red Sea crossing which would have been impossible without magic. The other 2 would have to be pretty insane coincidences.

also
>not even scrolling down where there's even more proof

What does that has to do with anything, Feminism has been destroying countries ever since 19th century.

Sit back and embrace existencial nihilism.

Feminism is the daughter of atheism.

same for me except i don't go to church and i don't have a family to raise.

Or perhaps it's not exactly as described and it didn't cross the Red Sea. No magic needed.

I think you mean protestant values

It's not only about the family unit, everything is falling apart.
Religion has been the fondation of ethics throughout all of history, and as we're throwing religion away we're also throwing away all the morality it has brought to our society. Without christian moral (and religion ethics in general) we wouldn't have come where we stand nowadays, and it's wrong to think we can keep going with the morality it brought without keeping the faith that goes with it

wrong pic

False Feminism is a daughter of bourgeois Jew Women.

>can atheism and christianty coexist in the longterm?

No. Same with Islam and every other belief system on the planet.

"Sin boldly"
-Martin Luther

Real great "values"

Who are all atheists and Satanists.

>only looking at the title of the videos and not watching it

You can still be saved from The Day Of The Sword user

All the greatest minds were Atheist , you could also say you wouldn't make so far without Atheism.

save us some trouble and learn your rope size

i can coexist with her if you understand the implied meaning of this statement

It's almost as if Atheists can still have conservative values or something.

Not at all I choose to nuke you and your dying religion rather than converting.

>not seeing
also
>thinking im lutheran and not baptist master religion

Christian unity is required though brother, we need to up evangelism in non-islamic lands before they islamise.

Nihilism (which manly is a consequence of atheism) is the main reason our society is falling apart.
If there's no supperior moral value, then why bother trying to be a good person ? Why not be a selfish asshole who cares only about his own interest ?

They can coexist here on earth, but in the afterlife, atheists are going to be segregated with the muslims and all the other lost fags in hell.

This.

WRONG

pic related

will post a webm in a minute

Jesus died for all sins, hence everyone goes to heaven.

Is atheism really a topic that preoccupies your thoughts during a sandnigger invasion? What fucking year do you think it is?

No. The average atheist is too intolerant.

Fuck.. That pic is not even fair anymore.. Jesus christ...
And we wonder why we have so many pedos everywhere..

Just watch it tomorrow instead of your anime

I'm just fuckin witchya. I might have some doctrinal disagreements with you but I'd take you guys over atheist super-cucks any day.

Whom are the cucks on the bottom ?

No. Eventually we will eradicate the christians.

Catholics are HERETICS OP

no he died for every to be able to be saved.

dont answer questions you know nothing about

This is how Christianity gets corrupted. Atheism + Christianity will result in modern day Europe, atheist bishops, people posing as Christians, people thinking following traditions makes them Christian, etc.

>All the greatest minds were Atheist
Einstein wasn't an atheist at all but he's praised as one of the greatest scientists. And what do you do about the ancient greek philosophers ?

Y so little? Jesus that's sad.

No both have to go. Paganism is the way to go, the strength and spirit of our ancestors will live on.

They both preach weakness and will die together under Sharia.

True.

How does someone become and atheist bishop? How can you not believe in god and have a place in the church?

Yes however autistic I'm right and you're dumb!" faggots cannot.

>implying pic and webm are the only ones

There's not one instance of Jesus saying "if you're not Christian you're going to hell". As long as you're a good person you don't have to worry about it.

Eventually... some will get there a lot quicker though. Some may take an eternity.

preach

some swedish b-celebrity posted "we are save" while pulling those faces

No it says many times your saved by faith not works. Stop being retarded. Even Catholics agree you also need faith

also telling even the littlest lie is a sin. Literally everyone has lied at least once

Einstein was an atheist lel

Implying Christians did fuck all for almost 2 thousand years.

8/10 Most intelligent humans alive today are theists and 6 of those are practising and believing Christians, mate. Also most great scientists for a long time have been Christian themselves. I suggest you look into Dr. Jim Penman also and read his works.

Jesus clearly says he's going to collect sheep from different flock.

No one may get to the Father except through the Son.

Theist believing god of nature. WeW so Christian.

Ephesians 2

8For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9Not of works, lest any man should boast.

America needs to believe in judeo-christians roots, until wath we will be as degenerate as varg intellect

Since The son will collect sheep not from his flock it doesn't matter , you will still know the father.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_and_philosophical_views_of_Albert_Einstein

Do not open your mouth when you have no clue what you're talking about

Do you ever say "Goddamnit"?

Then you will go to hell.

>"I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a personal god is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature and of our own being."

He sure wasn't a theist tho.
Seems like atheists not keeping their mouth shut goes back that far, wow.

>1 Corinthians 1:21: For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe.
>Galatians 2:16: Knowing that a man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ, even we have believed in Jesus Christ, that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law: for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified.
>Galatians 2:21: I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.
>Galatians 3:8: And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed.
>Galatians 5:4-5: Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace. For we through the Spirit wait for the hope of righteousness by faith.
>Ephesians 1:13-14: In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
>Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast. For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
>Philippians 3:9: And be found in him, not having mine own righteousness, which is of the law, but that which is through the faith of Christ, the righteousness which is of God by faith:
>1Timothy 1:1: Howbeit for this cause I obtained mercy, that in me first Jesus Christ might shew forth all longsuffering, for a pattern to them which should hereafter believe on him to life everlasting.

>muh father
You Christians are a fucking joke. You're so full of shit its unbelievable. Your God is shit and your faith belongs in the fucking desert.

John 10:16
I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd.

Clearly you don't need to be Christian to go with Jesus.

>Acts 16:31: And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.
>Romans 1:17-18: For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
>Romans 3:28: Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.
>Romans 4:5: But to him that worketh not, but believeth on him that justifieth the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness.
>Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:
>Romans 10:9: That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
>Romans 11:6: And if by grace, then is it no more of works: otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace: otherwise work is no more work.
>Romans 14:23: …for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

Yeah converting non-christians

also

see

there are chistfags on Sup Forums who aren't just LARPING

Agnostic and atheism are the equivalent of Presbyterian and Lutheranism, get the fuck out of here with that cunt hair splitting bullshit.

At least im not a LARPagan

>Implying you wont be put to the sword first by Pagans and Muslims

Doesn't say anything about converting. Only Shows that once they have proof they will accept him.

why does that waist look shooped?

You are right they are worse