Somalian refugee in Germany devours ears and removes eyeballs using a pen

Skin color of peace.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=de&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=http://osthessen-news.de/n11541724/opfer-18-gefoltert-augenlider-und-ohren-abgeschnitten-in-hals-und-augaepfel-gestochen.html&edit-text=&act=url

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>be German
>get eaten by tanned German

holy shit thats fucked up damn here is a bump

is there some form of hatred between Eritrea and Somalia to be this barbaric?

Witness refused to cooperate saying that they didnt saw or heard anything

WTF No matter what you think about immigrants, this is not normal behaviour. The victim was another migrant. WTF bump.

enjoy your fucking a.i.d.s you deserve it.

I guess the pen really is mightier, if only more nigs would figure this out

The suspect is Eritrean. The victim is Somali. We are a people of peace. I mean shit our guy got his ears eaten

They've been killing each other for centuries. Today Most African countries suffer from internal struggles and religious/ethnic tensions. It's a blood bath.

>*clears throat*
>REFUGEES WELCOME!

I can already smell a new Rammstein cover
youtube.com/watch?v=PBvwcH4XX6U

I don't know why African Americans think Africa is homogeneous. There are different classes and they hate each other. Look at the Tutsi and Hutu in the Rwandan genocide.

Their ancestors were brought here as slaves and their individual heritages were erased? Idk I think it's pretty simple. The afrocentricism dashiki stuff is cringe as fuck but there's more globalization, more africans in the US, more opportunities to learn about the continent, so it should be getting better

He would be proud.

I believe the correct term is "protein emergency".

His victim was a fellow countryman of his.

THEY'RE NOT DANGEROUS, THEY'RE IN DANGER!

apparently for themselvs, lets scatter all the sandniggers across the globe, 1 per square kilometer

this is not actual cannibalism. they do this to show power and fearlessness.