Good edit. Is this OC?

THIS ISN'T FUNNY.

THIS WAS NEVER FUNNY

IT WILL NEVER BE FUNNY

not even on mondays?

Forced meme, fucking grow up.

stfu italfuck

lol

so whats the deal, do the mods work after 6pm?

hardley any cubert posts today and now THIS

BROMPHF it has to him

vocaroo.com/i/s1SOjct9zgPm

The year is 2100. High above in the blue winter night, in a spire far beyond the darkest dreams, Lord Colbert sits awaiting death. All the machines and medicine and black magic could help him no longer. Here he sits, in a chair at a small wooden table bound in reverie. Memories flash in his sick, twisted mind. His pale visage is illuminated in pure silken moonlight, mellowed through the frosted panes of his dusty windows. Out of thin air, a miniature apparition appears on the white table cloth. Looking closer, Lord Colbert recognises the apparition. It is himself as a child!
"My conservatism!" exclaims Colbert. "How I have longed to reunite with you..."
Ghost Colbert scurries away.
"Wait, come back!" Colbert rasps, extending his trembling hand.
Ghost Colbert stops in front of a ghost building at the other end of the table. The building seems eerily familiar to Colbert...
"Oh no!"
He remembers now! That was the Pegasus Museum. He sacrificed children there with James Alefantis and his pedo-crew. This recollection sends pains shooting through his withered heart, causing him to tightly clench his chest through his pajamas.

Ghost Colbert exits the museum holding a little girl's hand, a little girl Colbert slaughtered for a cheap sexual thrill. He leads her out to slowly dance in the romance of the moonlight. Phantom snow falling from the ceiling softly blankets the white table cloth while Colbert draws his final breaths. He watches in helpless terror as the ghosts of his past haunt him.
Inside the ghostly miniature table-museum, Lord Colbert felt his soul imprisoned in the basement kill-room. He screams but it is muffled underground, beneath layers of sound-proof concrete. Ghost Colbert and the girl continue to sway side to side as the snow falls. In heavenly innocence, they will dance forever. And, achieving immortality at last, Lord Colbert will scream forever. But like the children he raped and tortured, his screams will go unheard.
Lord Colbert's corpse rots in his chair, maggots feast upon his decaying flesh. But his suffering is nowhere near over.
Outside the window, a shooting star streaks the night sky.

no, it's organic and literally legit.

it's just awaiting its next layer.

you see, young feller, a meme is like an alluvial deposit; each ribbon of sediment being but a thread in the rich texture of its potency, durability, aesthetics and significance.

two-scoops colbert is on tonight. will be ready to append more meme-meaning to the most amazing and worshipful uber-genius and satirical prodigy in all of humor's history! colbert is not gay, btw.

and, really, i mean REALLY...ummm, can we 'really' let a man who eats two scoops while his pitiable minions sulk helplessly as the domineering ape licks like a frenzied two-scooping freak...can we REALLY let such a man have the nuclear codes?

VREMSHALL KWAMPH! dee scoups! racist, hitler, nazi sciooops...pootie poo poo da code of da scoop. wut? yeer kelps? i say NO! clupping isn't for da sekend scoop!

kill it pls kill this meme

Can someone post the vocaroo

I know just how hard you're trying to make this funny and you're probably not even getting paid that much but it's just not working. Find something else.

Check 'em!

These are funnier than nigger hate threads.
Also, get out of my country, chink

>canada

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

canadians always did enjoy second rate comedy

RUMFOELD BROLUPMF

Best part of these threads are the salty shills and /leftypol/ tears

Those that cry forced meme and ignore the "77 posts 60 posters" and similar thread stats

Stop hating life so much.

Buttblasted libshits hate this meme so much because it hits so close to home, it's exposes exactly what they are now- hot air crying into the abyss, virtue signaling madly in their death throes

>lost the presidency, senate, house… and most importantly the scotus for the next 30+ years
>will cry about pretend impeachments and ice cream for the next decade straight

>Colbert walks onstage, smugger than usual
>The racially diversified audience are on the physical edge of their seats in anticipation
>"So, I noticed that it's two thousand and seventeen in the year of our lord and savior and uhh..."
>The women are all wetter than Niagara Falls after seeing the smirk on Colberts face
>"and... uhh... people still support the Republican Party and Zrumpf"
>Public warning systems across the country sound, alerting all citizens of a DEFCON 1 alert
>All white men in the audience ejaculate stronger than they ever have before while all the nonwhite men in the audience are given permanent 18 inch erections
>All homosexuals in the audience open their mouths to holster these erections
>"And... Zrumpf is”...
>All world leaders convene an emergency meetings
>"I mean, really?"
>At once - a cacophony of shrieks and laughter of immeasurable magnitude erupts from the crowd
>"I mean c'mon people - I'm looking at you, white males!"
>All the women in the audience immediately begin twerking on the nearest black guy until the vibrations begin super-heating his body to neutron star level temperatures
>The camera zooms in on Colbert's face
>"Seriously, do you not realize what year it is?"
>The tidal forces resulting from the combination of applause, laughter, and tribal dancing starts to alter the very fabric of time itself
>Colbert's face begins to bend and contort until it loses any resemblance to its original figure
>The universe as we know it rips and vanishes into sheer darkness, leaving only one cardboard sign from the audience floating indefinitely within the endless abyss
>"It was her turn!"

Template please?

IT'S NOT FAIR
WHY DOES DRANDELD PROMPF GET TWO SCOOPS

HAND OVER THE SCOOPS DROANDL

His true form revealed

>2 Scoops

CMON GOTTA EAT BIG TO GET BIG

YOUR SCOOPS ARE NOMBERED HERNDARD KGLOMPHT

I feel like in a few months, the spelling will be so far removed from "Donald Trump" that you'll have had to be in the meme from the beginning to get it.

I mean.... it's 2017!

DOMNOLD WUNPPHFT!

someone post the 2scoops2many ice cream meme

I WILL SCOOPFT YOU BFROM ORFACE KARNULDT GZRULMP

Yeah, see this is what I mean. Not even close to Trump.

I like it.

say my names 3 times in the mirror and my true form will appear right behind you

DEEMNARF BERGLSTROMPHFT!

DEEBDRPUPF I CAM FBOR THE SCOOPHS

TEW SCORPS IS FEW MERNA GLOMTART CRULMPT

the wall just got TWO SCOOPS HIGHER

Back to readdit niggers

DERMS 777 TWO SCOOPY 4 MER FROWNTARD HARAMBF

Guy who only got one scoop detected.

Reddit is this way folks

giving putin the 2 scoops on isis(cia)
time for impeaches glblormoph?

SCRONALPT FGROMFPT

found the reddit

best 1

Holy fuck 10/10

Pence gets a fruit bowl

>this meme

TRUNAD FRUMPUFF GO BACK TO RUSSIA

T W O
S C O O P S

Pence likes to use an electric fork on the fruits. Pic related.

T...that's okay, I didn't want my scoop anyway... I'll just have some fruit.

Oh shit memes.
How unfunny you are until people get pissed off then you become funny.

Can somebody link the source video of this scene? I still haven't seen the original video.

HE DAKE TOO SKOOP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Colbert meme is fucking hilarious.

I just have to say, good job.

He's done it again, folks. He's probably watching this thread right now.

anyone who hates bogposting is a faggot.

downvote...

JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY EVERYONE, ERMPEERXCH ZIGNARD PLONRPHT NAOWR