How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

How does it feel knowing that everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

You realize this will never ever ever happen again right? This will be your final 'victory'

Enjoy it while it lasts

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zT0Rjc6jKCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

r u guys still in the EU lmao

>rebbit spacing

>you will never be a greasy wop
feels good

That's enough, potato

How does it feel knowing when we finally snap as a nation, we're going to destroy the entire planet in nuclear fire?

>How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?

This coming from a nation who's population are so retarded they starved to death in the millions whilst living on an island surrounded by fish.

Japan is much more racist and is doing fantastic. We need to be much more racist than we currently are in order to better the country.

"How does it feel America knowing the whole world is fucking laughing at you?"

Classic peer pressure technique designed to illicit embarrassment in order to stifle events/movements. The shit is getting retarded. Dont you shills know that people here on /pol are autistic and therefore fundamentally do not care what people think about what they do?

I'm glad these other countries can laugh at us, it helps them to forget the shrill shrieking fraud that they deal with in their own country everyday

The laughter is at the idiocy and childishness of the lunatic left. We laugh at them, too.

American's r racist
this is an oxy-moron
USA is a nation of immigrants who unite under = rights principles

It feels horrible my drunkard friend. We have the most embarassing president in our history. Thanks , white trash of america, for voting for him.

What country are you from, little guy?

Read The Elements of Style before posting.

Trump supporters are cucks following their alpha male.

Fuck off

Trump is white and based

We never think of you.

A lion doesn't concern itself with the opinions of sheep.

DESIGNATED

I dont give a FUCK what the world thinks... well obviously I want Finland to like me... but the rest of the world can suck my red white and blue cock

>starving brown people and metrosexual yurocucks are laughing at us
No, we're laughing at you and letting you pretend to laugh with us.

If you think Americans give a shit what the rest of the world thinks, you havent been paying attention. Kill yourself you potato eating faggot.

Go grab those potatoes before the famine kicks in McKinley.

A wolf*

indifferent really, our European vassal states have been doing that since the Bush era while simultaneously slurping American culture, supporting pro-American governments and institutions like NATO which basically give away your sovereignty to us and make you our slaves in exchange for a hedonistic lifestyle

>Implign the UK is anything but pathetic squirrels.

Go jerk off to some shitskin raping your mother you ital faggot

fuck off I know America is the best but you guys are obsessed.

this video seems appropriate
youtu.be/zT0Rjc6jKCg

We're not little girls so we don't base our decision making on a popularity contest. We don't give a fuck what lesser nations think of us. Pay for your own defense and then we'll start talking. Find a way to protect your women from Muslim rape then we'll start talking.

Only weak feminine men and women alter their set behavior due to someone else trying to socially shame you for it

They're the country that got genocided by a plant

It's Ireland. Italy is red not orange.

>a fucking potato

The only worthwhile Irish left your country 150 years ago. All that remains are potato didnus.

Please don't take it out on your little brother. I'll follow your lead famalam.

You shills stick out like sore thumbs simply because you don't understand board culture so you don't understand the reason behind the insults existing in the first place.

Wanting to emulate a stronger man is a masculine trait. Men aspire to be the strongest so they use the strongest as their role models. They see the mountaintop and want to climb it

Only a feminine man would want a male who other males don't want to emulate as a leader

Cuck is used as an insult for weak men who cheer on their country getting raped by Islamic invaders.

Feels good man. Go eat some pasta or curry or whatever it is you people eat these days.

Pretty much this. I laugh more about my own country than anything else, where half of the shills are pro eastern russian lovers spitting shit all day long on the other half which are western US lovers and vice versa.

All this while nobody's paying attention to the fact that we are neither russians not americans. Only people who do are the neonazi political party which is swarming by people around 80-90 IQ at best.

Kek

What is rebbit spacing? Are you talking about how he breaks stuff up into paragraphs? The fucking sticky does that, it's how you formulate sentence structure. How is that at all tied to reddit?

I don't want to hear that from a country that couldn't hold an administration longer than a year for 60 fucking years and whose politicians regularly are convicted for corruption and debauchery.

An Italian should never make fun of another country's political environment.
You are the epitome of dysfunction.

how does it feel living under american dominion

pretty good right?

Not all of us thought the American deep state would surrender just like that.

And they still have plenty of tricks up their sleeves---everything from triggering a financial crisis to slipping ISIS a nuke, just so they can pin it on the Orange Horror.

They will do everything in their power to ensure peaceful reform is impossible---and violent revolution inevitable.

It's fucking humiliating to be honest. Believe me, most Americans are embarassed to have this clown as president. We're so, so sorry, world.

Trump is making a 100 billion dollars weapon deal with saudi arabia as we speak

I don't think about the rest of the world

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting faggot

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW FAGGOTS THINK. immediate and uncontrollable thoughts of HOW DOES EVERYONE ELSE SEE ME?? i don't think they like meee. THIS TYPE OF THOUGHT REVEALS THAT YOU'VE LIKELY NEVER WON AT ANYTHING IN YOUR LIFE.

How does it feel to know that Northern Ireland will always belong to the queen?

Hey Ireland, how does it feel to be the one of the PIIGS? You guys are one banking crisis away from another potato famine with your ugly fucked faces and women who sound like air raid sirens.

/cuck/ general?

Kekorino

>most Americans are embarrassed

Speak for yourself you fucking libtard

All these triggered americucks. Good job OP

The best thing about being American is that we don't give a shit about what anyone else thinks. Shit only rolls down hill, never up.

THIS DUDE JUST REALLY GAVE OUT HIS ADDRESS

we get it you love black and syrian cock

WE GET IT ALREADY

What happened in Ukraine now? why is Tucker showing Ukraine

You win this time...

Copy pasta

Sage

M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N

>3.7million comments
there were 10million comments when Wheeler fucked us in 2015 nigger.

*balding hamster

this. western europe calls us racist, asians crack jokes about the left being cucks

the jew fears the samurai

/thread

Look forward to the liberal scream fest for the next eight or sixteen years.

Feels better than being a potatonigger desu

also saged

oy vey!

You literally exist at our leisure.

If we thought about you at all, we'd feel bad for you.

You know IDs are unique to each thread right?

I'm tired of this stale meme.

>everyone views Americans as racists now
Thank goodness, I was getting super embarrassed by this tolerance crap.

am i on /r/the_donald or is he our guy ???

>boomerposting
No thank you Gramps

i've help your cause my revealing my power level abroad. btw a lot of the memes about swedes are true, as they are the most easily triggered

WHAT IF THIS IS 4D CHESS TO PROVIDE AN EXCUSE FOR ARRESTING HILLARY

you understand that there will be no white people in ireland soon right. the brits are going to force the people in london into ireland soon. its why they wont even allow the scotts or you to leave the UK before the brexit is over

and there is no stopping the brexit. article 50 has started. in 2 years they will dump them on you. why not the scots? well that was the original plan probably but they know they will walk over to england if they want.

oddly muslims cant swim much like black people cant and i think a black muslim sinks like a rock

Connor McGregor is an overrated southpaw who got a lucky shot against Aldo. Once either of those divisions get a sprung nigga grecco wrestler who can stand and trade it's gonna be "McGregor who?"

fuck off and eat another potatoe mick

Nice try fag

At this point I am actually mad. One of the biggest mongs and incompetent cunts on the planet and this board has gone full retard cult. Disgusting.

Aren't you from a broke ass country that doesn't even have the autonomy to make its own immigration laws. Do you even have a currency. Lol stay broke Italy.

Troll harder, Padraig

what is the other option you fuckwit? Hillary Clinton?

They've been laughing, we've been smashing.

>everyone finally sees you for the racist fuckers you actually are?

As if that's a bad thing, pikey cocksucker.

laugh at Americans
Run to Americans when the shit hits the fan

you are like silly little children to us

Fuck off potato nigger
MAGA

Make
The
Americas
Great
Again

Functioning executive? Yep.
“The White House has got to do something soon to bring itself under control and in order,” Senator Bob Corker, Republican of Tennessee and the chairman of the Foreign Relations Committee, told reporters, adding, “It’s got to happen.”
“Obviously they’re in a downward spiral right now and they’ve got to figure out a way to come to grips with all that’s happening,” Mr. Corker said.

Your country has some mma fighter, and that's it. You're irrelevant outside of that. Most of Latin America is more significant.

This.

kek

back off pedro

Fuck off back to plebbit you fucking cunt

>He can't tell the difference between the Italian and Irish flag

>one line of text = one paragraph

I know the US school system is in a pretty sad shape, but this is still disappointing.

Nah, Trump will be gone in shame soon and Republicans will be purged.

Americans know we're a joke right now. We'll recover.

LOL says the spic who lives in a 3rd world shit hole!

btfo

Because we aren't taking shit from ISIS, muslims, NK and job killing regulations?

TOP KEK

Enjoy losing Europe you potato nigger.

At what point in the last 30 year, the years I have been alive, has the world NOT be laughing at the USA?