What is the best southern state?

Pol, i was a proud californian, but now im starting to get disillusioned with life here. Im on my way to be a pediatrician and i heard that Dixie is both free and cheap, compared to my Vaterland. Which state should i move to

Texas like the rest of you faggots.

Pennsylvania.

Michigan.

is philly a shithole or naw

lol nope, my femtard bio teacher was from there

Okay?

Yes. Stay out of Filthadelphia.

got it, how do u people like pajeets

Some of the nicest subway/gas station owners you'll meet.

fellow commiefornian here.

I'm gonna try out Arizona in June or July.

I've heard Texas or Michigan are dream states for people hating the nonsensical California life.

alright good, then i wont get shot

I never expected michigan to be a dream state

Tennesee.

North Floridian counties with low crime rate, state laws are good, avoid south and mid Florida at all costs.

Don't act like a nigger. It's a open carry state an a conceal carry permit state.

Alabama's nice, but
>niggers

I'm originally from MI but have been living in CA for 20 years or so. I've just about hit my breaking point with the liberal nonsense here.
MI people are cool, but fuck the winters there.
Thinking of moving to the latitude equivalent east coast option.
What are the significant differences between North and South Carolina?

ok, you guys dont have any restrictions against assault rifles right, and what about the mudslime population

Where you Califags at?
SDfag reporting in, lived in the Bay for a few years. It's not crazy liberal like LA or the Bay, but I can't afford living here. Thinking about AZ personally, or somewhere up in the mountains.

historically, south carolinans have been less cucked, but north carolina is more industrialized. Then again, the south carolinan softwood business is booming

the only reason bay area isnt crazy lib is cuz of all the old indian dads who hate muzzies

im at the bay area btw, fremont born and raised

Very little restrictions. And I've never seen a Muslim before.

*What is the least shit southern state?

Tennessee, but we have too many hipster faggots moving here already. Fuck off, we're full

fuck off achmed

Fuck off Alamofag

Florida
>publix
>guns
>gators
>Fishing
>mudding
>orange juice
>baseball

you should probably let malpractice insurance costs decide what state you live in

i dont think hipsters move around in pol Jedediah

thats good news

rip, that's true

so how did u guys like nikki haley

Don't come to Tennessee. Nope. Very bad state. We're full. Go to Florida instead.

>everglades

feelsbadman

I've lived all around the South.

Virginia: Cucked almost as bad as California
N. Carolina: Based, stay away from Raleigh-Durham and Asshville
S. Carolina: If you're fluent in ebonics you'll be alright. Columbia is a chancre.
Georgia: Outside of Atlanta is nice. Atlanta is alright if you stick to Buckhead.
Florida: Geezers, gators, and gangbangers. Jacksonville is alright if you stick close to the beaches or Orange Park. Avoid Tampa, Orlando, and anything south of Jupiter.
Alabama: Heart of Dixie. Don't get caught with grass and stay out of Birmingham.
Mississippi: Crippling poverty. The chicks at Mississippi State are pretty loose.
Tennessee: Nice people, beautiful scenery (especially east Tennessee) Avoid Memphis.
Arkansas: Meth, meth, everywhere. Also Juggalos for some reason.
Louisiana: Nice people, great food. New Orleans is a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to live there. Baton Rouge is not a nice place to visit.
Texas: Sort of its own culture, vaguely connected to the South. East Texas is extremely developed.

Of all the states I've visited or lived in the south, Florida is my favorite. I live about an hour and a half north of Tampa.

Pic unrelated but this is an imageboard.

Tennessee sucks ass anyway, Knoxville is the only thing worth visiting, We welcome anyone to Florida brother

, ok

what about the shit tier humididty

Fuck off we're full.

The south is FULL of niggers. You may think, "Hey-ho, fella, calm down! i dont mind people of color. You...haha...you never been to LA I bet! So I know all about people of color, my brother!"
To which I would respond, "You dont know shit about the southern nigger. The southern nigger is the vampire thug of the south. they wil suck public resources dry, commit mass organized Sunday voting fraud by the busloads, sell their babies formula for a crackrock, suck dick for a cheap buzz, steal every fucking thing they can carry from every gas station they walk in to, rape your fucking wife right in front of you, then threaten to cause a riot if their ebt cards dont reload on time. the southern nigger is a unique combination of violence and outright stupidity and they have guns so you only think you understand what youre getting into.You dont."

Little sweat never hurt nobody, don't be a pussy

Lee County, Florida is beautiful and safe, located on the Gulf Coast with average temps in the 60s and 70s in the winter and 80s and 90s in the summer. Also Sanibel Island is 98% white and has some of the best shelling in the country

South Carolina is the only state that is getting whiter, but if you want to avoid niggers dont go to the low country. We are also getting less religous, but if you want to avoid baptists dont go to the upstate. So that leaves the midlands, come join me in Columbia.

even if hes a pajeet?

Texas

mississippi is cheapest.

im jokin dude, i live in cali for chrisake

I wasn't necessarily a fan, but she wasn't bad

also a third world country

ok

Georgia can be really quiet, but college campuses are swarming with libs and sjws. At least they are at the college I go to.

its like 45% Nigger

>Columbia

yes, the hottest fucking place on the east coast is a fabulous spot to set up shop

Florida. But you'll have to fuck off because we're full.

TN.

Texas or Tennessee

if you're going to move and vote Democrat then just stay in California

Dont go the Kentucky, boring and shit at lest in Lexington

This is what I was going to say. There are a lot of you califags down here, unfortunately most haven't woken up like you have.

SD born, currently living in Ventura. It's actually pretty dope here. Lots of people own guns and I see Gadsden flags everywhere. I lived in Arizona for 4 years. It's hot but living is cheap. Lots of Mormons but most of them are really nice

I go to uni in AZ and if you want to stay there just don't go to Phoenix or Tuscon. They are liberal shitholes. Try to stay in Northern AZ, it's really pretty.

I hate this site

Virginia or Tennessee

its not the best state its where in the South I know Huntsville Alabama is super comfy

convincing enough

Moran!

>Alabama flag
Pitiful

where the hell is that

In my opinion Virginia or Texas

a seal your flag is so yankee

Alabama user reporting in. Other than than the oppressive heat and humidity, it's ok. I travel quarterly to Tempe, AZ for work and fuck yes, Alabama owns the right to say it's hot.

Serious though you need to find a small city it gives you city job while retaining Southern hospitality

Dont listen to him Philly is relatively cheap Jobs are abundant night life is great and if you dont like the city the suburbs on the main line (Merion, Wayne, Radnor, Bryn Mawr, Villanova) are great as well

alright

Oklahoma.

Fuck off.

never said it wasn't I mean in North AL we have a decent spring its actually nice

ok

Virginia, south of the Rappahannock River & outside Richmond/Tidewater. Southerly is more redneck and westerly is more hillbilly, but all good people. Most just want to be left alone to live their lives (mostly) by the law.

meh im californian, ill adjust

>TFW no one notices North Carolina

ok

Georgia,
>easy-going gun and knife laws,
>only ghetto in very specific places,
>people are nice,
>peaches every summer,
>Top-tier produce.

my dad went there a bunch of times for work, he liked minneapolis but besides that it was shit, atleast to him

Don't leave CA, just uncuck it. It's not as hard as you think. You're going to be a doctor, right? people will listen to your opinions.

Let me tell you a short story.

I was driving for Uber in SF, and I had 3 ppl in the car, this young, super hot chick, and an also super hot guy, i assume he was her bf, and another guy who is not a part of the story.

They were asking me about my life and i seemed smart to them so they asked why I was doing Uber instead of a real job, and I redpilled them a bit about how all the jobs I go for (communications, writing) go to girls first in order to fill out gender quotas because all the men in the companies around here are in programming and finance.

The girl copped the bitchiest attitude and started correcting me -- for about 3 seconds. Then her tall, hot, rich BF (I'm chubby and drive for Uber) interrupted her: "Actually, he's right. HR is always trying to get more girls in those positions." She shut up right away and even apologized.

What I'm saying is: stay here and be the based backseat man we all need.

ok

Fremont is a liberal Afghan/Mexican/Indian mess, get out of there

deus vult

it's libbed alright, and we even got the wrong type of indians, the ones from ((south)) india

And if you can put up with it Northern VA/DC is where the money is, but you'd have to commute 1+ hour to not live in a total liberal hellhole. Loudoun & Fairfax Co. have LOTS of kids (~500k under 18)

>mfw uber driver giving out life advice

Same here. I'm going through Air Force now and I'm trying to decide where I want to settle down that's NOT Commiefornia

Dude, it's going to be humid wherever you go in the Southeast. Part of the reason it's so cheap.

Oh don't be a cock. I'm one of those earthy, humble sages who figured everything out by failing really badly. People love my little bits of wisdom.

>humble
>californian

Dude nice

wasn't born here. I feel the same way you do about these... people.

VIRGINIA

The Old Dominion needs as many Republican voters as it can get to prevent NOVA from ensuring Dem after Dem after Dem after Dem.