Miss USA Rejects Femenism and Universal Healthcare

Is she dare I say /ourMissUSA

insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/15/new-miss-usa-kara-mccullough-under-fire-rejecting-feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She black?

Welp, guess they're not all bimbos

Yes and I believe she is a government worker in DC. The left is crying their eyes put as the smart female minority is a conservative.

Yeah.

I think that Jew York bitch is hotter tho. God damn that dame is smoking hot.

BASED

Out not put

Can't win em all

Ugly lookin tranny with a five head. She looks like fucking Bel'anna from Voyager. Stupid jewess. Hating feminism is fine but america cannot say it has a medical system or any hospitals. Their car insurance "health" system is Botswana tier. Like her

Could you leafs just fuck off with your drivel? No one wants you here.

BLACK

Says the dude with healthcare that takes 2 years to receive

Is there a hashtag running? I wanna see the tears

lol since when the fuck do chemists do miss america

She's also white. Her dad is white, mom is black

I would totally tap Bel'anna though tb.h

Health care is a right.

Dumb fuckin' bitch.

We spend one third less money per capita. Cured ebola. And live three years longer than you on average. Good work nigger

Excuse me but we don't tolerate racism like that here.

So, she's black

#MissUSA

The normies seem to be okay with the fact that she is half-black

Would you say no to this?

She should have rejected US citizenship and fucked off back to Africa where all niggers belong. Healthcare is a human (white) right.

Gladly

I love how you redditcucks go to other threads to span your bullshit

You live 200+ years?

>Is one of hundreds of dumb women bred purely to win a beauty contest smart enough to know why health care is not a right?
No, she like literally thousands of other Catwalk Whores don't know half of what they say when asked a question.
I agree that it shouldn't be a right, but to say that she's (((/ourgal/))) because she said something most of agree on is retarded.

>healthcare is a right
Very moderate Democrat here. Even I agree that healthcare IS NOT a right. You don't have a right to have the government spend 'X' amount of money on you. There's a difference between "rights" and public services.

The fuck are you talking about retard

Okay well when you get a virus hope you can hold out long enough buddy, there's a reason people come to America from your shithole for healthcare

Fag.

You are fat and bankrupt and more Clappistanis die at birth than in the biggest nigger capitals. Fucking cuba is better than you for this. By far. Enjoy your fiat money in order to live under a bridge

Misceginating clam digger

Problem is that Dems want you to believe that you have a right to public services, and the Government is obligated to provide said services.

She honestly kinda looks Trans, which turns me right the fuck off but her opinions turn me ON

Hahahahahahahahahaha but she's a fucking white male

MAN

The entire economy is nothing but an interest payment. Best goyim. Rich people love you. Running lemonade stands with cocaine; daddy's cock; and Thai traps is so hard

but... she is black... she can't say that... who am I supposed to protest?

Forgot to shave her crotch hair. 1/10

I don't mind fucking attractive women. Picky little fags like you are reason why MGTOW exists

You said "three more years" but he thought you said "three times as many years"
70 years is lower end of life expectancy
70 x 3 is more than 200

Bullshit, your people come here for the best care. I used to work at THE greatest cardiac institute in the world.

Keep pumping your chest nigger

Not all beauty queens are Bimbos.
My sister is one and a quite successful one too, and she is far right like me and all my family.
She doesn't accept gays, hates muslims and liberals.

MGTOW exists because of females. If Eve never laid the devil I would be an ass cancer throat cancer charlie sheen aids cuck like you too but im not

>She is black

Nah. Dems will tell you she may look black, but she's not. She's not a true black.

Because, y'know. She's conservative and doesn't drink the Liberal Kool-Aid.

She actually has a degree in chemistry and works in science for the government. It makes it even funnier cause she is educated, works in STEM and disagrees with their hippy nonsense.

Lol too bad you all make 10,000 dollars per capita less than we do.

She really is /OurGirl/

Get ready for the beige horizon and prepare to be gassed, racists.
youtu.be/Wb55teb1gJ0

Exactly. Most budgetary matters don't qualify as "rights."

From this angle she looks like a Klingon. I hate that negroid hair with a passion.

Being a beauty queen is like a golden ticket to a rich husband

Even a runner up gets the golden ticket

Oops you blew 15K on healthcare. Half your taxes build hospitals. Then you have premiums. Homeless people here pay zero taxes. We still have better outcomes and lower costs. If you do a quality of life test on us both you fail at everything in comparison

Works for gov too

I'd love to keep trading insults with you over this but it's ultimately useless. Even if you were straight and wanted to sleep with her, a beta little bitch boy like you wouldn't be able to even get her number let alone in your bedroom.

How absolutely cucked do you have to be to accept having the worst health care in the world?

honest to god yes

Sweet. This pleases me like you have no idea

Too bad. Last year's Miss USA also had the same hair

Pic: last year's Miss USA is in the yellow dress

simple publicity stunt by the jews to make conservatives sympathize with brown people

Doesn't trump own the miss contests?

I'll work with her, but I wouldn't fuck her.

Saw that patch too famalam.

>60% white

Its nice to see the people's self-satisfied tolerance grins turn sour in disgust because she DOESN'T CONFORM REEEEEEEE

Based am I right my fellow MagaPedes XDDDDDDDDD

Leafs doing their best to bring themselves down on par with Roaches.

It's crazy these cucked leafs are as boldly, willfully, ignorant to the fact everything they are and can ever hope to be is directly correlated to proximity to the world's super power.

Pathetic

I'm an oil driller myself but Minnesota is the hottest there by far. I hate how it's always ethnic girls who win these pageants, the agenda is so transparent it's disgusting.

Feminism only helps white women, who are already the most privileged humans on the planet.

>top 5 women in america
>4 niggers and a tranny

Sounds about right

The name of america means "land of the feathered serpent". You lose all wars you start. And you have a fucking uncapped pyramid on your money like your womany juice "cocks". Enjoy the crippling debt

These are the Miss USA judges

last years winner looks like George Foreman

See

LOL

>only viable contribution to 1st world countries is maple fucking syrup.

>best anything
>fucking leaf

I was gon call her the south african parliamentary speaker. Maleka m'bete

>black women winning Miss USA

What about one-legged female Korean midgets? When will they win?

Racists!

I mean, I guess to a certain extent, even civil rights aren't universal rights, since they need to be suspended during times of existential threat, and in the distant past basically all states were under existential threat at all times.

But still, I'm not sure how people can say that healthcare is a right knowing that modern medicine is a recent innovation, and knowing that it's so expensive no war torn african failed state could ever afford it.

>didnt even read the thread
>sucks zog clit like you wouldnt believe
We have also accomplished much more than what you saw in here

You sure that isn't the cast of RuPaul's Drag Race?

dam she bad

Commie infiltrator sighted

shut up australia

You can just tell they were absolutely begging and hoping for a pretty little far-left mouthpiece to parade around and point to.

I really wish I could have seen the look on their faces when she shit all over their narrative.

Yeah, at least by conventional american standards

>poo
>jew
>fag
>nig
>akbar
>chink
lel

IDK. They look two tiers above fedora tipping disasters, but they made the right choice.

On the other hand
>Headscarf thing (fuck it's proper name)
>Judging Miss USA

Wow, racis- *ughhhhh*
Mysog- *hurrrr*

This is, she's not a real woman of color!

She is horrid, look at that face, its paraguayan maid tier.

BASED MULATTO!

Who cares? She's a fucking bitch. Everything she says is invalidated by the fact that her cunt's crusty from all the nigger cock she's taken. Fucking kill yourself.

reddit is losing their shit on this

Why do niggers have the ugliest bellybuttons?

How can black bois even compete?!

She's partially black, partially white, and maybe other racial compositions.

What are you basing this on? Your asshole doesn't count.

She is not black nor does she look black. She is clearly very mixed, and has a "black" father (who may be mixed himself) and a white mother.

She's still very genetically white even for a mulatto, she's got a good white nose and white cheekbones.

The only black parts that nigged up her genetics are her hair and her skin tone, both of which still aren't nearly as bad as they could've been.

I remember the actress is a super feminist, she was in an old gameshow with other star trek actors and she ended being more Insufferable than Wil Wheaton, who was also there.

>stronk blaq queen rejecting leftism

This kills the Marxist.

Umm. Yeah okay.

>crippling debt
>strongest economy in the world vs le Canada

If I moved to your fag paradise I could simply bring my savings and be wealthier than all your shitskin family members combined.

>enjoy being the poster child for a regressing culture and cuckery, Ahmed.