When did you learn that niggers are inferior?

When I looked up the racial crime statistics and noticed that everywhere niggers inhabit is a shithole.

Always

the instant that i first saw one

Why are white people so obsessed with us?

when i heard the "music" they listen to

like these wouldn't make for fine neighbors

That and having to deal with them in real life. So sane, normal, healthy-minded human being wants to be around niggers.

>When did you learn that niggers are inferior?
when I realized that cumskin honkeys were the real niggers

it has to be unlearned

When shills tried to tell me that diversity was our strength and I remembered immediately growing up with disgusting unfeeling fucking apes in a shitty town

>when
My whole life. We live with them and their consequences everyday down south. While individuals can prosper and thrive, in significant numbers they destroy everything they touch. I sometimes wonder if white lefties who claim to advocate on behalf of blacks have ever actually met any minorities aside from the few tokens in their university classrooms.

>tfw the south is that blacked

I sometimes wonder if the rest of the country had our demographics we'd have any racial liberals at all in the entire country.

When I started taking the bus to get downtown. One time I was late for a class because the cops pulled the bus over and dragged some nigger sitting up front off the bus.

We would. Here in Michigan we have Detroit yet every liberal in the state is still all for the multiculturalism nonsense they push. Unless a liberal is dropped in Wayne county alone without money they won't wake up and even then it's a long shot because they are just that indoctrinated.

Unless they get culturally enriched on a daily basis for a few months they will never get the message.

I can guarantee that liberals have never spent ANY sort of time around any of the minorities they claim to advocate for, and if they do spend time they're incredibly awkward

Here's the twist. I strongly believe that us whites down south accept black people as part of our lives more than whites in every other part of the country. When we leave our homes in the morning and go to work we expect to see blacks. Whites and blacks down south are intertwined as part of one another's lives.

Gavin McInnes said something brilliant for once when he said that southern whites hate blacks in theory but not in practice while northern whites love black people in theory but not in practice.

When they started moving into my neighborhood and crime increased exponentially.

I never even saw one until 3rd grade.

>loud and obnoxious dindu comes in the middle of the year at a private christian schoolcan't make any friends and leaves the school

>Unless a liberal is dropped in Wayne county alone without money they won't wake up and even then it's a long shot because they are just that indoctrinated.
Start grabbing one of them, then leaving them in the shittiest and niggerest part of Detroit. They'll change their minds, if they live.

I can see how this is true. From what I've gathered during my visits down south you guys all have a closer culture, New Orleans and such. You have common ground. Up here we don't have that luck. Blacks go full nigger hip hop up here and show nothing but contempt for the rest of us. Right wing folks up here believe in manners but only to a point while the liberals believe in being polite to the point it literally kills them.

Actually liberals go in by choice fairly often because of "urban spelunking" but they rarely stay more than an hour or two. What we need to do is send these hippies to live there for six months or so and then the message might get across. Emphasis on "might".

I would love to go "urban spelunking." What's Michigan's law regarding concealed carry? I'd love to take a group and explore the Detroit ruins.

Conceal carry is fine if you got a permit but if a cop stops you you gotta calmly inform them that you conceal carry. A gun would be a good idea as not only do you have niggers to deal with but there are wild dogs all over the fucking place and they are usually rots and pits. Also don't go alone because every now and then a lone hippie washes up in the Detroit river.