The WaPo story is retaliation by FBI & sympathetics

Don't be too naive Sup Forums American intelligence agencies actually are attempting a soft-coup to take out Trump for firing Comey

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2017/05/10/comey-reportedly-asked-for-more-money-for-russia-probe-doj-calls-reports-totally-false.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Is4hDMgwFwQ
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/acting-fbi-chief-mccabe-contradicts-white-house-explanations-comey-firing/
geopolitica.ru/en/article/comeys-firing-postponement-coup-detat-usa
batr.org/view/050111.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So it's true and McMaster is just trying to cover Trump's ass?

its about Benghazi and Clintons possession of classefied emails, maybe also passing them to foreign govs

which started because of the Benghazi investigation

and Comey let her get away with it, which was rationale for his firing

IMHO, Trump and Hillary and others required are guilty of treason and both should be arrested

The story is most likely more akin to spin. Someone saw something in the readout they could plausibly spin into an info weapon.

What did Trump do that you think he has committed treason? I'll wait...

firing comey to prevent the FBI from finding that evidence...

and now with these leaks.....

dont kid yourself

its about the US proxy war in Syria, and Russias intervention, and the future of assad in power which has a huge impact in the Israel/ palestine/ hezbollah/iran conflict

No shit.

But the question is.

Do they feel in control?

Firing Comey has about as much chance of stopping an investigation as firing a single fry cook does of stopping a restaurant from cooking food.

You're a goddamn fool and a blatant shitposter.

>firing comey to prevent the FBI from finding that evidence...
Please tell me your a proxy fag..
I'm ashamed to have my flag attached to your post

Comey requested more funds to investigate Trump

then he got fired on reason of incompetence, including his handeling of the Clinton email investigation

ITS FALSE

I WAS IN THE ROOM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHA

>Comey requested more funds to investigate Trump
Your using an old script. IM your supervisor

When does the CNN takedown start?

>Comey requested more funds to investigate Trump

Which is part of the reason Trump shitcanned his incompetent lying treasonous ass

Yet he said that he didn't. And so did McCabe as acting director of FBI. How does it make you feel to be so utterly wrong?

BULLSHIT

and i bet you would call any link i share with you FAKE NEWS/JEWS

well too bad because its true

cnbc.com/2017/05/10/comey-reportedly-asked-for-more-money-for-russia-probe-doj-calls-reports-totally-false.html

I don't know why but I actually believe you.

Your trolling.
I'm not giving that website s click

Comey is a man of the swamp

James Comey is a typical representative of the American establishment. He is closely associated with a number of serious lobbying groups. So 5 years from 2005 to 2010. Komi was the top manager at Lockheed Martin, the largest US defense company. He got a seat on the board of HSBC Holdings PLC, one of the five banks in the world that traditionally determines the world price of gold and is associated with the British Rothschilds (the history of this institution began with the trade of opium in China in the 19th century). Both of these structures are donors to the Clinton Foundation. The FBI after October 2016 followed the policy of the American Deep State. So, in December 2016, information appeared that the FBI did not support the CIA's conclusions regarding Russia's interference in the elections in the United States.

The WaPo story is pure desperation
they are just making shit up and hope something sticks
this is only going to hurt them in the end

>Quoting last week's fake news

>cop out

>the intelligence community has 6 ways from sunday at getting back at you

>make that 5

You two should consider necking yourselves. It will help this country a great deal

Prove it. Bomb Canada.

D'uh

Sounds like you're the one who has to lurk moar

Unfortunately for the cucks, shills and traitors the story has already been debunked.

Archive it then retard

After the Democrats attack on the incompetence of the FBI, Comey stated that he supports the CIA's view that the intervention took place and the goal was to play up to Donald Trump. In this and similar cases, the FBI director took the point of view of the establishment and obviously did not intend to fight. So Comey did not confirm Trump's statement that Obama wiretapped his office in the Trump Tower. Most of this kind of information should be with the FBI. So far, what was collected by the subordinates of the US Attorney General Jeff Sessions was not enough for the members of the intelligence board of the Congress. The FBI also failed to provide information confirming Trump's other statements that he was spyed by the British on behalf of Obama, thus abandoning the procedures necessary for US special services in order to obtain permission to watch for a US citizen. But Trump persistently insists on his rightness, which suggests that he has a trustworthy source of information. The behavior of Comey, who at least in Trumps mind was supposed to have some kind of data, but refuses to disclose them, leads to the worst suspicions.

I don't care where it's coming from. Trump is innocent and everyone in Washington needs to be gassed. If they are successful in removing him over falsehood after falsehood, it'll be time to kill them all.

If it's their word versus Trump's most people aren't going to believe Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=Is4hDMgwFwQ
>americans

There were plenty in the FBI, perhaps the majority, that hated Comey's guts. It's not them.

Preemptive strike

The clearest explanation of the dismissal of James Comey is Trump's desire to prevent a coup attempt by the special services. In favor of this says the urgency decision was made on his resignation. Rosenstein's recommendation was prepared on the same day, in order to give at least some justification for the decision acceptable to the public. Trump dismissed Comey despite the fact that he had not even found a candidate for his successor. Dismissal was signed at a time when the director of the special service was on a business trip and special letter was given to him by former Trump’s bodyguard and Director of Oval Office Operations Keith Schiller. What was happening at the FBI headquarters at that time?

If they did remove him the streets of dc would run with blood - i dont know how they do not see this. Perhaps its what they want

Trump supporters would not accept pence or ryan or anyone else its trump or civil war at this point

It's be more likely Trump had it leaked himself.

He seems to like trolling the media.

"I strongly believe the Russia investigation is adequately resourced," FBI Acting Director McCabe answered when asked if Comey requested more funds at Thursday's Senate Intelligence Committee hearing.
At least try to keep up

>firing comey
I agree that he did fire Comey.

>to prevent the FBI
OK you're in assumption territory now

>from finding that evidence...
Whoa now you are asserting that you know about evidence that not even James Comey had been able to find. This is big, big news user. Congrats, it's time for your big payday. I bet if you play your cards right you can earn $500,000 by tomorrow for revealing the evidence you know about on television.

Comey could use his position and the FBI investigation to start the process of impeachment against the president. And although Trump's behavior is compared to the act of Nixon, who at the height of the Watergate scandal dismissed independent prosecutor Archibald Cox, which led to the resignation of Attorney General Elliot Richardson , at that time there were both FBI and CIA on the Nixon side, and Trump faced opposition from his special services. What can be concequnecies the example of another American president - John F. Kennedy shows.

>most people aren't going to believe Trump.

1/2 the population will.

Dem supporters will start getting doubt with so much fake news being peddled, so whilst they might not believe Trump, they'll probably believe no one.

WaPo better hope there isn't a tape of the Whitehouse visit before they start talking to the press...bigly

Undoubtedly, the American "swamp" is ready to strike back. Comey, who was openly criticized by both the Republicans and the Democrats, received support from many of them, including Chuck Schumer, Democrat leader in the Senate and the odious John McCain. Trump's opponents are talking about the new Watergate and are calling for the creation of the post of a special prosecutor who would investigate Trump and his team and their possible ties with Russia. As Debka's resource close to the Israeli intelligence community notes, for Trump's opponents this investigation is the way to impeach the president. The truth is not yet clear how this initiative will move, given that the leader of the Republican majority, Mit McConnell, has opposed. But one of the neocon leaders Bill Kristoll hopes that not all Republicans will implement McConnell's recommendations.

It's quite likely the thing is entirely made up. But another possibility is that the source is McMaster himself.

And now he's coming out saying "it's fake news" to make himself look loyal to the President. But the people out to undermine the President - of which McMaster is one - get another bit of fake news nonsense to string along the few million idiots in the country who still buy in to the >MUH RUSSIA meme

Mccabe did not DENY that more funding was requested, HE WAS NOT AWARE OF IT

>The White House refused Wednesday to provide any evidence or greater detail. Former FBI agents said such a statement by the director would be all but unthinkable. McCabe told senators he could not comment on conversations between Comey and the president.

>Days before he was fired, Comey requested more resources to pursue his investigation, U.S. officials have said, fueling concerns that Trump was trying to undermine a probe that could threaten his presidency. McCabe said he was not aware of any such request and said the Russia investigation is adequately resourced.

>It was unclear whether word of the Comey request, put to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, ever made its way to Trump. But the revelation intensified the pressure on the White House from both political parties to explain the motives behind Comey’s stunning ouster.

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/acting-fbi-chief-mccabe-contradicts-white-house-explanations-comey-firing/

I'm a rational person who just wants to go to work, pay my taxes, bang my girlfriend, and enjoy my days off. If they end up removing Trump from office i'm quitting my job and heading towards D.C.

>retaliation
So much for that. It was fake news

So it was foretold by FBIanon.
>May he RIP.

Any shithead can give the MSM anti-Trump information and they'll run it. They don't care if it's true or false. As long as it's anti-Trump they're ok reporting it. And why wouldn't they? What have the consequences been for repeatedly reporting false stories about Trump?

>6
>puts up 5
Fucking jew

good, it lets trump crush them even harder

like that coup in turkey

Yep, just keep telling yourself that. The more you say it the more you'll believe it.

>anonymous sources

>"For almost anyone in government, discussing such matters with an adversary would be illegal. As president, Trump has broad authority to declassify government secrets, making it unlikely that his disclosures broke the law."

It's embarrassing at this point desu. Liberals are in full meltdown denial

I don't have a girlfriend and I hate my job anyways. I'm by no means a dangerous individual but I have a very strong affinity towards justice and patriotism.

I think so as well. They underestimated us on 11/8/16 and they'll clearly do it again.

Sup Forums is so retarded as to actually believe this.

you should instead believe in this 5 instead of retards thinking the intelligence agencies are doing a coup.

d u b s in a row

Check the dates of these stories. Seriously we can disagree on much more relevant and current topics

Twas a fun read
geopolitica.ru/en/article/comeys-firing-postponement-coup-detat-usa

This thread is awesome i love watching shizophrenics argue with eachother

I was about to ask for the source. Thanks.

>trump says something stupid
>hurr..it's da agencies guise

you're a walking blasted ass

Thanks for sharing user

nice

No, "saying something stupid" is revealing your country's nuclear response time on live TV. 100% guaranteed Trump did nothing even close to illegal.

>when digits.exe breaks

sry bro

protip: they will build the case slowly and prepare the mongs carefully for the loss of their mongo god, so none of this navy seal pasta bullshit will actually happen.

protip, the mongs don't trust them or their mouthpieces.

clickbait dies with every archive link

BLOCK WAPO TODAY!

>people actually believe Comey is singlehandedly investigating Trump

Ah yes

The intelligence community who are patriots and uphold the us constitution, its values, and america values, are the bad guys.

1 rupee has been deposited into your account.

There is a reason why nobody who is educated, skilled, or intelligent in any agency or college or business supported trump

same kind of people who believe/pretend Maxine Waters is competent

>delays and creates chaos, right before Trump leave for abroad
>iranian elections in two days
>arming the kurds
>reports of western wall not part of israel
>reports of Assad furnaces
>north korea

*4 days to iran elections

Uh huh

The people who told us how sure they were about Saddam's WMDs and the people who piss on the 4th amendment every day, right?

And that's just the stuff they admit to.

Of course there are lots of awesome people in the IC, but the higher up you go, the worse the stink gets.

your shit is growing tiresome

None of those listed are treason. Kys dumbfuck.

I thought you were an any-trump shill

A significant portion of the electorate voted for him. He won the electoral college and is rightly our president.

I think even the Democrats know it is unwise to actually end his presidency essentially through politics. I think their real goal is to perpetually elongate this bizarre witch-hunt state in a way that earns them more votes.

I didnt vote

I would have been happy with both candidates arrested for treason before nov 8, then having new convetions, debates, and elections within three months

if it went past Jan 20, Obama would still step down on scheduale and the speaker of the house takes over until the new election

This is a russian talking point btw.

This is the real threat and conspiracy right here:

batr.org/view/050111.html

PSYOP goes beyond whoever happens to be in the White House at a given time.

this bitch got the shakes

>would have been happy with Trump being arrested for treason
>despite no treason
Maybe get your brain checked, mate.

>There were plenty in the FBI, perhaps the majority, that hated Comey's guts.
I think that's mostly a Trump talking point. I doubt it is that coordinated to reality. These FBI guys don't want to have their ways shook up, and they don't want to have their power challenged.

we dont know yet

and this info shit isnt helping

Well if what you say is true, then you're still a dupe.

Smart enough to understand that Hillary is literally a criminal. Well congrats there. But it's a low bar.

And not smart and brave enough to understand that the anti-Trump stuff is all lies and the worst accurate things you can say about him are "uses mean words", "praises himself a lot", "likes to bang models who are a lot younger than him"

and note I also wanted clinton arrested

Everything they've attacked him with is either made up or blown out of proportion to look bad when no laws were broken. The media is the enemy and you're a fool if you don't see that. Deep State is using it to attack its enemies. The monster is almost cornered and you're defending it like a dumb bitch.

>WhenYouNutButSheStillDoesntHaveAnArgument.jpeg

That user said something stupid that had no perspective. I pointed out how stupid it was. Now you tell me that calmly pointing out how stupid the point he made was is a "Russian talking point". Even if what you said was not risible nonsense then so what? It would be a Russian talking point that is accurate and based in reality.

What is your standard of truth? If a Russian says "the Earth is approximately spherical" am I a Russian shill for not saying "YOU CAN'T FOOL ME PUTIN"

Fucking hell, you are a dumbass.

Him being a fat, vulgar degenerate in every appearance and having a platform that is 95% Kosher Conservatism, you don't need WaPo articles to see that.

And wow just like a "more anti-Semitic than thou" shill appears.

Goooooooo fuck yourself!

You have a good knowledge of these events, especially down there from Mexico. Are you a CIA nigger on the run? Blink once to indicate yes.

I sympathize with concerned and angry Americans

and scared of the under 30 neo fascist/ neo nazis spreading russian propaganda that i fear will be used as a Russian Proxy army if shit hits the fan

Obama broke the country for good, no doubt

you call me a dupe, and yet Trump supporters cant admit that THEY were duped

lets not forget the entire campaign and debates either

i honestly dont know if the elections were hacked, or if it ever would have made a difference, but im Damned sure the Russians spread lies and propaganda through alternative media and retards like many on pol, and that Trump is Russias man in Washington

this is all about Syria, the proxy wars , Benghazi covering up Obama/Clinton / Soros running guns to the FSA in syria to overthrow assad and finally Israel and Iran..and where Russia stands in that

I think that after these meetings, there are readouts made available to various staffers who weren't actually in the meeting. That's my best guess for where the breech occurred.

>I'll do it in 1

Well then you are damn sure that Trump is Russia's man based on literally zero evidence.

>which is a pretty fucking silly way to be damn sure of anything

Possibly.

Or the WaPo just made it up and it's based on nothing at all.

And yet look at what story broke tonight

if this were Obama..

You don't have to be retarded to think the intel community is trying to shape events they really have no business shaping (including even trying to get Trump out of office). In fact, you have to be retarded not to believe it. But don't listen to me, listen to Sen. Chuck Schumer. No one called his statement crazy because it wasn't.

If it's truth, I don't really care where it comes from.

Lying to the American people for "American Interests" will not be allowed for very much longer.

>Russia

>Russia fucking everywhere.