IT'S HAPPENINGGGG

OMG

Other urls found in this thread:

gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I was in class and I saw one of my classmates was browsing this website, so I went over to his MacBook and checked out the website address, and went on here myself to see what a disgusting website it is with disgusting users. How can you all live with yourselves while expressing yourselves in such a racist, misogynistic and homophobic manner? What are your reasons? Did you get bullied in high school or something?

I am compelled to tell the rest of the class about what my classmate browses and his possible views. He is a danger to our society and so are you.

you have to go back (to reddit)

A thread died for this

Got me OP

The senate impeaches the president (and judges too, actually)

Dipshit.

I'm only bumping this so that more people will read OP's image.

in thread please post a pic of your breasts with a timestamp penned neatly next to nipples and areola

People haven't seen this copypasta before?

Fuck off Drumpf hahaahaha it's over this kike is finished

>GOP controlled Congress
>Thinks Trump will actually get impeached

lmaoing at ur life

You'll be back
Everyone who lurks here always comes back

OMG

We are racist, misogynistic and homophobic here
Because....
We didn't get bullied in high school or something.
You're talking about yourself. You are inferior and should off yourself. Self righteousness is no reason to live.
Pic related to your face.

kek

You are in pic related.

nice COPYPASTA bait fag. what's the point of this one anyway? just want (you)'s?

Nake fews saged

sauce?

BEST THREAD

It's pasta you morons.

pol is reddit now

tell me about it

Sage

Soros rushes to Italy after his NGOs are under investigation for smuggling immigrants in the Mediterranean.

Not even 1 fucking week after NGOs are under investigation, Soros rushed to meet Italian Prime Minister Gentiloni in a secret meeting.

Democracy and rule of law are being subverted!!!!

gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/

Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums Sup Forums and /r9k/ are reddit boards

>australia wants Assange to be treated fairly if extradited to Sweden
>actually a backdoor to get him extradited to the US as well since the only thing thats keeping him from getting extradited is the Ecuadorian embassy

nice troll.

>gefira.org/en/2017/05/03/george-soros-secretly-rushes-to-italy-as-ngos-activity-in-the-mediterranean-now-face-political-and-judicial-scrutiny/

and why the fuck should I believe some Greek blog?

DRUMPF

BTFO

is this a new pasta?
also
>eavesdropping on classmates
gross