Violence has been on the decline for 20 years in the USA, most gun deaths are suicides

>violence has been on the decline for 20 years in the USA, most gun deaths are suicides
>poorfags get medicare
>abortion is legal
>racial tensions are not that bad desu
>don't break the law and you won't go to prison

The US has low unemployment, high average income, lower taxes than most 1st world countries, better chances for the average faggot to start a business or get certified in something and make a lot of money than in socialized countries

We are a net food exporter and give away food just to keep production high in case there is a drought or something, even our poor people are fat (sucks but it's better than the poor starving as has been the case through most of history)

Pretty much every first world country is a copy of us and our business model/economy to some degree.

We invent all the new drugs and medical advancements in the world

There is a reason Apple and Google were developed in the USA and not some cuck country like france or germany

rest of the world: stay mad

Other urls found in this thread:

apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/probono/directory.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There he goes, lads. There he goes, he posted it again. Isn't the burgerman just the funniest lad around these parts? Let's all give burgerman a clapping Murrican style he won't forget.

What is wrong with hamburgers

You eat too many of them.

hey chief... who's the memeing broad

Forget she exists and turn back now before it's too late.

No I don't.

How does it feel to live just south of NK

Are you worried they will invade?

>she

"no" Life is good, lad. Life is good.
>(you)

>"no" Life is good, lad. Life is good.

But the norks are cray cray, what is going to happen with them?

i won't let you do this

Youre welcome for that freedom cunt.

>what is going to happen to them
Should they keep pushing they will enter a war they will regret desu.
Would have preferred a nuke instead desu.

Yeah but a land war between your two countries would cost millions of lives

Killing off a few SC2 players ain't so bad.

I wonder if the average nork soldier is really into fighting that much, i wonder if they won't say fuck it and not want to die for that nutty leader

They either fight or Kimmy will kill them off himself.

Oh look, another Sup Forums tranny thread. Sad to know you guys wont die like you deserve

He must know he could not win a war though, once you/we start bombing his supply lines and factories everyone will starve and he won't have shit to fight with

Why do you hate gay/transgender people user?

what did they do to you?

He is delusional and thinks he has a chance. Once Kim is dead Korea will be free and united under one rule.

That's what people said about his dad and the first Kim before him

Dead due to war desu.

>trips checked
I just hope it gets resolved soon, I feel bad for the average people in NK, they are getting fucked bigtime

>tfw you were unlucky enough to be born on the wrong side of the 38th parallel

>don't break the law and you won't go to prison

heh, this ones bullsh*t. believe me.

What happened Tyrone? You got harassed and arrested by some white pig on your way to Church to praise Him?

>No memes or greentext in best korea

tell us what you did

>The US has low unemployment
Stopped reading.

>no prime Ciara anywhere

?

We are at historically low unemployment right now user

>ex gf mad son loves me more and im a actual parent
>she uses kid as fashion accessory and im the one who works, takes and picks him up from school
>rarely sees him, drops him off at his grandmas when he isnt with me
>starts doing mushrooms and #420 blaze it all the time when with kid
>tell her please dont do that
>tell her if you want to keep partying like we were still in h.s and be a drunk whore thats fine just bring him to my house or dont be around him when your like that and make sure your weirdo(i suspect) child molestor "freinds" never babysit him again
>1 month later get a ring at the door
>child protective services
>she said im a drunk because 1 time i texted her that i would call cps on her because of her dangerous ways
>said but had no proof i said i hurt hurt or worse her and my son
>other b.s lies
>i can actually prove her shit
>show lady saved texts and her face book postings of degeneracy
>nigger obese lady says im a bad white male and need to go to anger management and shouldnt see my kid no more
>im now on a child neglect list or some shit and it makes finding a new job impossible as where i worked closed down around that time
>im still the one who takes him to karate,takes him to and from school, watches him on the weekend etc
>shes still trash

fuck this gay earth

>it's out there user you just have to brave some perilous areas

I already talked to her and almost met up with the lass. However, being brainwashed by discord orbiters caused her to feel "bullied", so she started cutting off contact with certain people.

She's still prime to me.

even though her face gained weight and has acne. and a liar, used whore druggy. she's still perfect.

Can you tell me her name please? I want to see some of her youtube vids

You need a lawyer user christ

also you didn't go to prison now did you?

>I already talked to her and almost met up with the lass. However, being brainwashed by discord orbiters caused her to feel "bullied", so she started cutting off contact with certain people.

what is she like?

>also you didn't go to prison now did you?
no but i obeyed the (((laws))), and very well may if she ever says anything again. im literally on a shit list and in a child abuse list

Have you talked to a laywer?

When we talked it was great and we had things in common to go off on. But after reading some of those discord logs today, I can say that she has not changed much deep down since her scamming days. I don't know if I dodged a bullet or what.

someone should compile all this shit

last i heard jews had an interracial marriage rate of 12% and whites were at 4%

so much of what ive seen here for the last few years is just total bullshit repeated over and over until it becomes truth

no because im literally poor and will most likely be homeless soon

Some family lawyers will work "pro bono" (free)

you should call your local bar and ask

at least we don't eat our pets, gook

>someone should compile all this shit
>last i heard jews had an interracial marriage rate of 12% and whites were at 4%
wat

Don't knock dog meat until you try it.

All of this progress. All of these gains.

Yet... Niggers. Nigger violence cannot be satiated through money fo dem programs, welfare, affirmative action, increasing property values thru gentrification... Without niggers, the USA would be one of the greatest countries on earth.

All of the bullshit laws we have are to curb nigger violence. Remove niggers and we could have utopia.

Remove niggers from pretty much any country with a high nigger population and the same could be said.

You dodged a bullet user, nothing good would come from getting involved with her. How old are you?

Her being semi famous is the appeal, I used to want to meat crackychan but really what's the point?

I guess you white people should have thought about that before you captured them in Africa and shipped them over here yourselves

26. I promised her I would never post her images again if she really did change, but seeing as that is not the case with these logs, I don't give a shit anymore.

have any rare pics?

Aye-yay!

I have 1.8k+ images of her, lad. I didn't save her Instagram stuff out of respect, but people usually post them anyway on r9k.

Europe is finished. It started with WWI and will finish with the Islamification of the continent and eventually the UK. You're on a sinking ship, Eurocucks, jump to safety,

If western civilization lives on, it will be in North America and Aus/NZ.

toss us a few quality rarez brah

t. Mr 60%

thx plox

Do you think she was really doing heroin or was that BS?

>Do you think she was really doing heroin or was that BS?
She did it with her first bf Noah, so yes. Now she has some loser called Toby who is grooming her with drug advice and money for over 2 years. There is no saving Ciara, I already see her as a lost cause.

lol
yikes, thats not good

SKanon: Didn't you say you want Ciara to leave Sup Forums behind and get new friends? Why spam her face all over then?

i think i will, thanks

nah

That sucks, opiates are serious business, I have seen them ruin many a life

she's too young for that shit, she should be focused on getting into college not becoming an addict

>SKanon: Didn't you say you want Ciara to leave Sup Forums behind and get new friends?

I did and she isn't doing it. I promised her I would stop posting her face if she leave Sup Forums and those cancerous groups. She stayed on discord and only became more subtle in her scheming. You need to read those leaked discord logs, lad. I am now convinced there is no hope for her, this is like the 4th or 5th time she was given a chance to stop.

Her life is a mess and if you read up on it, it will take years off your life.
Why would she try and do something logical when people pay her 50$ to enter a private discord? In that same discord she gives them lewds and other shite in exchange for money and validation.

They could really help you out user, if you are accurately describing the allegations against you and the situation I think you stand a good chance of getting some representation who will look out for your interests and help get that stigma removed from your record

apps.americanbar.org/legalservices/probono/directory.html#

>26

You don't see anything wrong with your creepy obsessive behavior and wonder why she doesn't want to meet someone twice her age?

Why would she even consider meeting someone in the military stationed in Korea and has no idea what they look like?

>broad
lol that's a guy

>Why would she try and do something logical when people pay her 50$ to enter a private discord? In that same discord she gives them lewds and other shite in exchange for money and validation.

>tfw no lewds

but yeah this will not end well

post nudes

>Why would she even consider meeting someone in the military stationed in Korea and has no idea what they look like?
Who said they never exchanged photos?

26 is not that old

I remember in Agatha's stream she always shows up and makes a ton of /r9k/ references... yet she has allegedly said she has given up Sup Forums. /r9k/ is boring as shit, it fucking boggles my mind that anyone would go to that place for anything other than the orbit threads. I want to read the discord logs, where can I find them? I think she is naturally just a super dramatic person, so there may be no hope. Also who gets the money? Ciara?

Americans have some weird stigmata where even if a girl is legal, they feel threatened if someone only 9 years or less than the girl is meeting them.
I'll post the logs. Ciara gets the majority of the money, and the pedo admin, Michael, gets the rest.

Got any webms of her youre willing to share? I love her voice

This is it for now, someone may post more on r9k tonight.

Lol why doesn't someone just report this shit to the FBI?

They did and she was sent a letter from the Department of Justice. Literally just a slap on the wrist and she doesn't give a fuck.
Not in the mood to upload webms to pomf.

>They did and she was sent a letter from the Department of Justice

for what, asking for money?

What if I ask super nicely

You are without a doubt the saddest fucker on this website

Posting CP on Sup Forums and getting people on r9k to contact the FBI.
Lad, I'm really not in the mood to upload it.
Fuck off, Nicoposter.

93 million working age adults not in work force
one-third the population, what a steaming pile

Dunno who this is but I'm an /eire/ regular and you truly are the saddest bastard going. Fucking anime and this woman have your brain rotted. You're more fucking mentally I'll than her, stop projecting. Yourself and frogweeb need to fuck. All you fuckers are a disgrace to Ireland

Her YouTube channel was ciaradesu but now it's ilovesheep

youre not the korean guy, stop using his images

>Posting CP on Sup Forums and getting people on r9k to contact the FBI.
wow she's lucky this did not bite her in the ass

He has my blessing.
Life will eventually bit her on the arse when she is a wash out with no bright future.

reminder stay at home moms are part of that figure, reminder anyone in college or grad school is in that figure, reminder anyone who retired early is in that figure, reminder some people really are disabled

unemployment is at about 5%, job listings are everywhere, salaries are going up to lure people away from other jobs

sorry for facts

>youre not the korean guy, stop using his images
kek

>Life will eventually bit her on the arse when she is a wash out with no bright future.

I wonder if she plans to go to college

You member when the first slave owners were blacks? I member

You member when the slave traders in africa were exclusively black? I member

You member the registries of slave ships carrying retarded shitskins to mentally feeble to unbind themselves were almost exclusively jewish? I member...

You member when nignogs tried to whitewash slavery so that it was exclusively the fault of the white man? I member...

Trust me. If I had a time machine I would make priority one going back and informing my ancestors what a hughe mistake it would be to bring only slightly evolved apes back to do their field work. Would have shit all over Eli Whitney' legacy but it would have been worth it.

Only to crash and burn.

Slavery goes back to ancient times of the greeks and romans, plenty of white slave owners throughout history

Remember when Blacks filled ships with slaves and sailed them to America then forced them to grow their crops for hundreds of years and got rich off it?

oh wait

Slavery in Africa was nothing like slavery in the south USA, it was more like being a POW after a battle. However the whites armed certain tribes in Africa with guns and paid them for the men they captured with this technological advantage.

Whites turned African slavery into an international export business for their own benefit by supplying weapons and encouraging raids on villages to obtain captives (slaves)

If you were walking along in the woods and found a bunch of guys raping some children, then bought the children and took them home after requesting the men find more for you.... and raped them yourself would "But the guys in the woods started it" render you morally innocent like a white baby dove?

No, if you come across someone doing horrible shit, then you do it to and expand upon it and turn it into a business, it just makes you horrible

>medicare

that shit for old people, single mothers, and children?