Mestizo here. Serious question about spreading my genes

>White mom, north of Italy, very pale skin, straight dark hair, blue eyes
>Arab dad (from Yemen, so you can imagine)
>Me: I just look like average med: dark eyes and hair, but not even tanned

Should I spread my genes? I am half white and I know white people are being cucked beyond belief (maybe because you're pussies), so I half empathize with you. What should I do?
1. Have kids with some white girl here in Europe (because i'm 50% white)
2. Have kids with some not white girl and raise kids in Europe (not more mixture)
3. Export my 50% whiteness to a foreign country (still have some family at Yemen), have 25% white kids
4. Renounce to spread my advanced mixture (not really an option, my genes crave for replicating)

why do you want to procreate with a white if you're not even white, chances are that you will just ruin their genes (flag related)
sage

yea. at this point 75% white is pretty good and Hitler himself accepted half breeds between germans and jews

3 or 4

keep fucking them
whites are naturally cucks

you aren't mestizo

cute couple!

Hmm... I wonder where all the wartime events are occurring. I know it's not Europe or America. Oh that's right. It's in the fucking desert - where YOU guys live. You have a monopoly on glass because we keep glassing your desert.

you say that like you're wining
we can still grow our population AND rape your women
your people have no future, cumskin

The truth is you are a mistake, blame your parents and especially your mom.
You are not 50% white, or 50% black, you are just brown. Nothing you breed will be white. So I'd say do as you wish, but in the upcoming race wars, if you are in europe you will be branded as enemy by us white folk.

Come now child, take a chill pill.

This,,, Mestizo's are Mexican and white

Have a kid with a high IQ north east Asian
Problem solved

>USA Flag
>cumskin
Pick one

Why do you need to base your conclusions on other people's conclusions? A man 70 years ago cannot say what is white today.

Or alternatively have kids with a Jew and force the jewess kids to be whatever religion you are.
That way you can stop one of them from reproducing their kind

Mestizo is Espanol + Indio.

Moslems will never take over america.. Latinos will stop this

I checked the dictionary... how you would say it?

Go back to Yemen, nigger

I think you are not mestizo that apllies only to European-native mixes I think

(((PjFiQtEE)))

No you shouldn't spread you genes. Get a vasectomy.
>2. Have kids with some not white girl and raise kids in Europe (not more mixture)
Why would you even include that? Are you just fishing for replies?

>Mestizo here
>he isnt mestizo
Kill yourself you moor piece of shit.

Yo the chances of u having white blues babies is definetky bigger it's worth a try

Marry an arab

You should marry a jewish girl.
First, they are degenerate so she will like you.
Second, jews are intelligent so you will have smart sons.
Third you have a flat nose, she doesn't so you will get a balance.
Fourth you help us blacking their people, and become a hero.
Fith, you will be rich.

What is the point of growing a population of idiots? Muslims are among the least productive people in the world. As automation continues, they will basically become welfare slaves.

mi madre decía "es un negro cambujo" jajajaja
y a los gatos de no recuerdo cuál color les decía "Barcinos"

3. is by far your greatest choice. Spread your genes and be a pale god in Yemen.

Or this OP

Are you circumcised, OP?

Moorspawn is the correct term.

this

Just kill yourself hybrid mutt. You aren't white you aren't Arabic. Your genes are worthless.

T. Recruiter for liberal party

eric andre is a mulatto, so thas cool with me

jajjajaj se mamo..... ahora que te dire kukuxclan

If the Spaniards spend half of the time they do making up names for ratio of mixed ancestry in the sciences, then maybe they wouldn't be such a shithole.

One's value doesn't come from his genes. Otherwise we can be like /stormfront/ and insult anyone who doesn't have blue eyes.

T. Alt right praise jews

Find a Latino, Hispanic/south american, or arab woman, You'll probably help raise the populations IQ. Have kids, riase them as NatSocs

RARE
A
R
E

newfag

El dominicANO.

>half italian
>50% white

How about no

Is your shitskin dad a dark sandnigger or a lightskinned one?

his mom is germanic

Fkn revolting.
Also bait bread sage .

>el chileno

I mean, seriously. You're from chile, dude. You don't get to play the nationalism game.

Italians are just niggers turned inside out.

If that picture is your mom and dad, your dad may live in Yemen, but was never from there. Your dad is definitely East African.

Don't be a beta faggot asking pol

Como esta Ecuador despues de la election? Who was /our guy/? Nacie en Ecuador pero me fue quando nacie.

Kek why are padanians such fucking cornutos?

Half breeds prevent a dilemma in terms of identity. If you're a good quality half-breed I might just be open to your inclusion. Good quality 75%+ I certainly open to.

You're not a mestizo. That means half white half into-American

>Italy
>White
Pick net een, kaffer

But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain. -Titus 3:9

1 drop rule nigger. if we start accepting 75% how long until we are accepting mulattoes as white?