London private school may let boys wear skirts

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the new Britain.

bbc.com/news/education-39921309

BRITAIN YES

What for? Was there a demand?

>growing numbers of students were questioning their gender
>growing

i can't even begin to keep up with all of their contradictions

Well I mean it makes sense
They are right next to Scotland

That's hot

Are british boys cute?

That's awesome

I like how circumcision is illegal there

You would think that becoming more Muslim would make them less gay, but the truth is much different.

And you're a pussyhat

I don't see the problem. If they want to wear skirts, they can wear skirts.

Doesn't stop me from calling them fags.

honestly that would be very comfortable, aside from it looking gay.

Makes it easier for Ahmed to rape them.

Oh god I wish I was younger now :(

Want a cigarette buddy? Fag has lost all meaning. Let a Scotsman hear you. All OP are fags. So aren't we all fags? You think you're so tough with your little girlfriend attached to you like a sucker fish. I'm sure she has so much testosterone it bleeds off onto you

Skirts are much more useful in a day-to-day manner and are much more comfortable to wear. They're also less restrictive than typical pants.

I thought you were all logical?

Scots and trannies no doubt.

Nice

>1 aka I fap to traps on the internet.
Probably just too much honesty. Notice how the completely normal column also includes the completely abnormal statistic.

Woah woah woah

>London
A degenerate shithole
>private school
Posh boi central

This is not representative of Britain at all

nice pasta leaf

You mean crossdressers, but no worries we can still tell apart from traditional Scots and crossdressers, difference is in the shavings. Like always. If you don't shave you are a man.

You really don't need to bother differentiating them. Mentally challenged folk should be left alone regardless of their label.

I fucking hate that city with a passion.

Would anyone else besides me wear a skirt to school too?

As if kids weren't confused enough these days. As if they didnt have enough to worry about.
Now they can choose each day what sex they want to be.
The pendulum has swung too far the other way.
This is fucked.

It's better to draw the line, since one has to do some work on himself before legally being recognized as woman, for cash sake. But what to do with boys, their legs aren't hairy, how do we know if they are Scots or just gay?

>Have sweaty balls
>Wear skirt and get fresh air to dees nuts all day

Shit, I wish my private school had that.

Skirts are comfy, great idea

Trust me there is little different. Of all the gay people I've met in Britain Scots make up 80% of them.

I would deffo :D

>One private school does this
>This means every single private and public school in the entire country is doing it
>Britain is finished!
Fuck off and sage.

What's the problem with that?

>british genetics
>cute
pick one

skirts just may be a, "poor man's" option of clothing. Less cloth to manufacture means less cost to buy means more clothes.

This is a win for poor people. Haters gonna hate...and poor people have more clothes which are clean.

Besides...isn't there a nearby place called, "Scotland" where skirts are called, "kilts"? Why isn't this called, "London private school may let boys wear kilts"?

To be honest skirts are remarkably comfy and prevent swampass. Wish they were gender neutral clothing.

At least 5% of our population is good looking mate. Best on Earth. Shame about the other 95% of hideous beasts.

How about a school robe?

Don't scots wear skirts any way?

What's the difference between queer scots and school kids?

you never heard of a kilt?

It makes it easier for Pakis to rape them on the way home from school.

You can't even imagine

I worked at a place where men couldn't wear shorts but women could wear skirts. NBD but the A/C was shit during the summer and I was basically sweating my balls off so I started wearing a kilt to work and HR was too afraid to say anything because they didn't want to assume my sex junk. Shit was cash. If you're not afraid of someone calling you a faggot I highly recommend kilts during the summer.