Knowledge Bomb. "Greater Israel",Samson Option & Zionists/Zionism

1) ["Greater Israel"]

It's connected to Agenda 21/24 & the MEU(Middle Eastern Union. Which is either going to be Arab controlled,Jewish controlled or a Mix of Both). The "plan" also makes for some great propaganda & Ego boosting.

"Greater Israel" isn't really possible due to the Logistics/Military & Population factors/needs. Which is why the Zionists have worked with other groups involving Destabilization of the ME, allowing for possible land grabs when the dust settles.The Zionists have also worked with other groups to create hostile environments(Islam/Muslim takeover & Anti-Semitic view) in The West, that would cause Jew's to all go back to Israel. Zionists also exploit the "victim complex" that Jew's in The West have due to Holocaust brainwashing. Since Jews living in The West can always flee to Israel, they can be manipulated(by Zionists,Social Engineers, etc) into helping destroying The West.

2) [Samson Option]

Israel Embassy's are part of this & like how during the Cold War the US placed "landmine nukes" to protect Europe's borders from large Russian force movements, Israel has something similar to protect its borders from Arab forces.

After the "6 Day War", Israel came up with a Contingency Plan/Kill-Switch that would be used if Israel was pushed to the brink of being overwhelmed. Israel has nukes(lots of them) specifically intended to be used for the Samson Option(Nukes would target/blow up everyone, allies & enemy's). This is the reason why no country attacks Israel but "Saber Rattles" alot & even if Arab country's had nukes(SA already has some), they wouldn't be used against Israel.

3) [Zionists/Zionism]

Zionists/Zionism only cares about the country of Israel, not the people. Anyone regardless of Religion/Race can be them, so its not exclusively Jews who are them.

Israel is not the only country that has Zionist/Zionism like Groups/Movements that only care about the Country. Those groups/movements are called Countrism/Countrists.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf
huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/draco-drug-could-cure-almost-any-virus_n_924435.html
batr.org/view/050111.html
dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/minoans/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_snake_goddess_figurines
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2228479
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Calakmul_Fresken.JPG
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(lost_continent)
twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/863951030052151296
bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/sacredsymbolsmu/05.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusiform_gyrus#Related_neural_transmitter_system
openstreetmap.org/#map=18/52.48385/13.28957
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/pcn.12157/asset/pcn12157.pdf;jsessionid=0D2A362093F33B7B0D63141CE0C11950.f03t01?v=1&t=j28gn3t8&s=712616b88b6e6745d3486c066f85d883c41e0618
sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100518064610.htm
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002209#pone.0002209-Friedlaender1
youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Countrism/Countrists(Only the Country matters) is different then Populism/Nationalism(Both the Country & People matter).

Countrism/Countrists also compete or work with Globalists, depending on the Goal.

Israel was created for many different reasons(Distract the Arab world, cause regional problems, etc) & its origins trace back to WW1. Obviously having a country surrounded by country's that want to destroy it isn't good for the people living in it, but the Zionists don't care about them.

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Feminism & Frontal Lobe Damage/Disorder.

2) Globalist Symbols

3) Domino Destabilization.

4) Invasive Species

5) "UFO's",MIB & Black Budget Projects

6) Regional "Unions".

>Greater Israel

saged.

I'm sorry Achmed but your conspiracy theories are retarded. Why did they give up the Sinai then?

>Future topics I plan on covering:
>5) "UFO's",MIB & Black Budget Projects

OUT! OUT!

Shills have already shown up.

Hey Anon5, good to hear from you again. For the past few days, threads about literal Stargates have been appearing, and a twitter account slamming the deep state has been active. Is there anything of substance to it?

>doesn't believe in x-tier shit like UFOs
>SHILL! SHILL! KIKE SHILL DOESN'T WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT UFOs

Imagine being this autistic.

(You)
This really fires up my electric pulse that travels down the axon until it reaches the synapses, where it then causes the release of neurotransmitters.
The synapses are extremely close to the dendrites of the target neuron.
This allows the neurotransmitters to diffuse across the intervening space and fit into the receptors that are located on the target neuron. This causes some action to take place in that neuron that will either decrease or increase the membrane potential of the neuron.
If it causes the membrane potential to pass the firing threshold then it will activate an action potential in the target neuron and send it down its axon.

bump

Your shilling is terrible & obvious.

With that, the timing of it suddenly becoming popular should be looked at.

Does it have anything to do with May 16th?

Glad I decided to check Sup Forums just now. This info needs to be spread far and wide whenever anon5 Grace's our board. Hats off to you and Godspeed my friend.

Do you thinkthat imageboard/anonymous culture will only keep growing in power from now on? As Facebook, Reddit, and Twitter keep up their aggressive censorship won't that just drive more and more people to us?

And Sup Forums tends to utterly consume anyone who spends to much time here. It would completely radicalize a generation.

kike detected

yup, Shills always show up whenever you touch a sensible topic.

also Free Energy, 9/11 CGI is the things that make them show up.

>tfw Sup Forums has been getting knowledge bombed for months now, with no signs of it letting up
and people think we won the meme war

Appreciate it & spread the word.

Don't know.

My threads always have interesting information in them.

Thanks for the Bump.

Don't divide us

Hello Knowledgebro.

WaPo making a fool of themselves.

Israel is just another Chess Piece, but it's been tricked into thinking its a Chess Player.

Also, Zionists were involved in the USS Liberty.

BTW, I did a 9/11 thread, which can be found in the Archives:

Thanks user 5.

I'm aware of that.

Leftism is backfiring.

They get so obvious sometimes.

Shills are not happy with this thread

Doing Gods work OP.
Keep spreading the word.
Here's the Oded Yinon Plan from the 80's, talks about destabilizing all surrounding Arab countries
informationclearinghouse.info/pdf/The Zionist Plan for the Middle East.pdf

I do love these threads but You're kinda moronic. Stop the humillation, otherwise, you'll be humillated

Selfbumping
Samefagging
And I'm sure shilling this drivel in other threads
>hurr durr SHILLS right on time
>muh infurmation don't want it getting out...
>durrrr t.shill ,shitting on muh infurrmation

Your useless LARPING is tedious,pedantic misinformation...please stay on reddit faglord.

One of the implications is that the MIC SSP has the cabal cornered. I can see this being the case, anti-Trump spam on Reddit is getting more and more desperate and ridiculous.

listen tard, everyone who disagrees with you isn't a shill and there are legitimate critcisms of the threads you make that remains unacknowledged and unanswered. don't make me take off the gloves and bitch slap you the rest of your faggy little thread spilling unsourced conjecture that everyone on this board already knew.

What prevents the Western countries to have a Samson option as well, i.e. nuking Israel when they get destabilized through Israeli involvement?

bump
Good info!

Shills are not happy right now.

I do what I can.

Globalists don't know how to physically defend themselves. Which is why they spend so much on protection.

Some already have Contingency/Kill-Switch plans of there own.

Thanks for the bump.

>Leftism is backfiring.
But you have to understand that we're not "the right" we're a completely new culture and system and honestly the power faction with the most potential for growth. Our culture is utterly infections to a degree where we always try to contain our memes because we don't want normalfags fucking up our memes and jokes, nobody else has that kind of power.

If we take over it will be completely different from the old right.

So again whats your prognosis for imageboard culture's future?

Welcome back Anon5. With the recent Cyber attack, is the world slowly becoming more and more like Lain?

I am happy. We are still alive and sharing.

>Some already have Contingency/Kill-Switch plans of there own.
Would the same missile defense system against non-NATO countries also protect against Israeli nukes? Are (some of) those Israeli nukes deployed within the countries?

How do freemasons fit in?

Sup Forums should be more successful going forward, once the new people spread out around all the different boards due to realizing Sup Forums isn't just Sup Forums.

Globalists have plans to turn Mexico into a Syria.

Those Cyber-Attacks were not done by a Country.

I did a thread on them recently: 1) Yes

2) Embassy's, I mentioned them in the OP.

>Those Cyber-Attacks were not done by a Country.

But what were they after, what's going on at the moment, you cryptic bastard

How does all of this play into the impending full-scale Islamification of Europe? How will this play into Israel/Zionist objectives?

Know anything about Draco Labs?

huffingtonpost.com/2011/08/11/draco-drug-could-cure-almost-any-virus_n_924435.html

Gets mentioned on wikileaks.

Is this Russian collusion shit going to blow over for good? Some Louise mensch reporter literally will not stop tweeting about how her inside sources have confirmed there's a sealed indictment for trump coming for trump to use as basis for impeachment and his entire cabinet is going to be implicated

Do you consider yourself an optimist?

It was a Test. If you shut down enough Computer Systems you can cripple country's like a EMP attack.

Digital Destabilization.

great been missing your threads so been doing some of this over the globalist orgs, though kinda over board with the secret societies

1) [Business/Corporate] Roths, Rocks, buffet, Alphabet Inc, Disney, mega banks, oil industry, multinational corperations(cheat/lazy list: ht tps://archive.is/4JTss),

2) [Military] Pentagon, DC, underground bases, underwater bases, china, weapon manufactures,

3) [Cult/Religious] Knights Templar, Masons, Satanist, pagans, ancient egypt(kek, ISIS, thoths, more?), 8 goddessess, Disney, Moloch, Thelema(think Aleister Crowley)

4) [Secret Society](lot of these seem to be good from whats on wikipedia but tribal, as in they mostly help their own people rather then everyone) Freemasons, Odd fellows(symbol is 3 links, like in Bioshock), Cartels(kinda), mafia, Pedo groups, globalist, Fraternal Order of Eagles(theater people), Ancient Order of Hibernians(eternal mick, catholic), Rosicrucianism(mutiple groups under this), International Order of Twelve Knights and Daughters of Tabor(african sup group), Native Sons of the Golden West(eternal californian), Loyal Orange Institution(eternal mick, prodastant), Ordo Templi Orientis(think Aleister Crowley), Royal Antediluvian Order of Buffaloes, Vasa Order of America(eternal sweeds), Independent Order of Foresters,

5) [Traditional/Cultural] Christianity, jews, islam, vadician, china, english royal family, Trump family, Kenedy family, Hollywood, chans(all of them, even the ones you don't go to/like), plebbit, youtube, Alphabet Inc, Disney, music industry, vidya geams,

So before you mentioned the "beetles" and how you can "feed" the shills to them, could you do this to any of the regular posters in your threads? ;_; plz don't expose my post over in /r9k/
How long have these "beetles" been around? just post-election?
would it be a good idea to join the massons to try to clean it out? even if we did how would we tell who is and isn't a clutist/sataninst/generally evil person?

>2) Embassy's, I mentioned them in the OP.
In Western embassies as well?

Knowledge bomb.

>Not a Country
Some sort of international Hacker organization?

Who are you anon5 where do you get your info
Are you from Romania?
why should we listen and take what you say as true

who came up with the wanna cry ransomware?

>Into a Syria
Economically? Ideologically? Paradisely?
We are alcoholics, user. Be more specific

whens trump going to lock her up? soon? i feel like its soon

we already had the feminism/frontal lobe thread tho

That's a cool image. It should be the new meme for official Sup Forums since Pepe is dead and being used by newfags who don't even use Reddit.

>Globalists have plans to turn Mexico into a Syria.

mmm doesnt surprise me, things are starting to get hotter in here.

Its there light at the end of this tunnel for Mexico? i like this place but for the look of how things are going around here it seems that things will get worse before they get better.

What will trump gonna do to the posible SYRIA/MEXICO situation, cant have one of your neighbors going haywire, not good for national security.

Does that mexico plan include all of LatAm?

talk about blood over intent and blue bloods plese

There is a battle for minds and souls that goes far beyond nations and races. Soon the PSYOPs will be so blatant that humanity will have to literally be half retarded to not see what is going on....

batr.org/view/050111.html

¿De donde eres, fellow anón?

Talked about it in "Greater Israel" in the OP.

It's going to blow over, the narrative is on track to implosion at the rate its going.

Chessboards within Chessboards within Chessboards, etc

So you could say so.

1) Really good work on all of that.

2) Only the Shills will get the "Beetles". Everyone else is fine

3) It's always the upper levels that have problems. Doesn't matter if they are Society or Government.

See where the Israel Embassy's are.

>Blacks had/have Africa
>Asians had/have Asia
>Whites have/had Europe.
>This is by design due to Joint-Colonization

The Minoans wore corsets;

>dienekes.awardspace.com/texts/minoans/
>The bodily build of the Cretans is well known from fresco painting and sculpture; the local ideal of a small waist and wiry, light, but vigorous musculature, which occurs so constantly in Minoan art, must have been based to a large extent on reality

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minoan_snake_goddess_figurines
>It is possible that they illustrate the fashion of dress of Minoan women: a tight bodice which left the breasts bare, a long flounced skirt, and an apron made of material with embroidered or woven decoration

Predominantly, modern Cretans are haplogroups R1b and J. Both come from IJK, which came from HIJK, which came from GHIJK, which came from F - which has it's origins in Melanesia;

>sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0002929707640956
>Like haplogroup C, haplogroup F therefore appears to have an origin in the south—in particular, in Melanesia

>Countrism/Countrists
not nationalism/nationalist?

So I know some of the other Zionist have to do wit prophecies in the bible abut israel and thus are (mostly)evangelical Christians. though would other goups be interested the preservation of israel?

BORING!

Yes I'm a shill. A shill for better threads!

Not boring

The region of Sundaland to Sahul was a definable cultural and genetic zone which corresponds strikingly to the so-called lost continent of Mu. F emerged 50-60,000YBP;

F = GHIJK, (45-60kYBP - not found in any modern men or ancient remains)
GHIJK = HIJK, (45-50kYBP - not found in any modern men or ancient remains)
HIJK = IJK, (45-50kYBP - not found in any modern men or ancient remains)
IJK = IJ, K, (42.4k-46.4k - Iran, c.2012)
IJ = I, J (15.3k-30k - Southwest Asia)
I = I1, (11k-30k - Northern Europe,) I2, (28-30k - Peloponnesus,)
J = J1, (4k-24k - Yemen,) J2, (4k-24k - Azerbaijan,)
K = K2, (47k - Found in Africa, Eurasia and Oceania)
K2 = K2a (45k - Omsk,) K2b, (50k - Papua New Guinea, Philippines)
K2a = K2a1 (30-45k - India, Malaysia,)
K2a1 = NO, (45k - Southern China, Southeast Asia,)
NO = NO1, (45k - Southern China, Southeast Asia,)
NO1 = N (14.6k-24.2k - Southeast Asia,) O (28-39k - Southeast Asia,)
K2b = P (35k - Maritime southeast Asia,)
P = P1 (35k - Papua New Guinea,)
P1 = Q (17.2k-31.7k - Borneo,) R (27k - Borneo,)
R = R1 (27k - Borneo,)
R1 = R1a (22-25k - Bactria,) R1b (22-25k - Borneo,)

So the "sealed indictment from my sources" is absolute bullshit? Do you still think trump will serve a second term?

Well, thank you. I usually find your posts informative and thought provoking. I hope you are on my side.

>He doesn't know about old user
Fucking newfag

Do you have archive links? I missed those threads.

>Why did they give up the Sinai then?
Because they couldn't sustain occupation of it.
They need more people.
They need Jews in Europe and America to move to Israel and have lots of children.

1)So the Samson Option is a mass world suicide by Israel (if i go down ,everyone goes down)? so if Israel is about to get beaten by a country, should we expect to all get nuked?

2)Is Israel good, divided or bad in general?

3)Do you know some things about the romanian revolution in 1989?

lol

Globalist connected that was also: Conflict.

This is going to be slightly different.

Mexico can survive & get better. But the flood of South Americans is the real problem. Since it gives the Cartels enough $$$ to make things like "War Rigs"& the plan is to destabilize South America to flood North America.

South America gets "Domino Destabilized" and floods North America.

The public is already stupid, that is the big reason why powerful groups(Doesn't matter if they are Globalists,Jews, etc) are so effective at what they do.

All you have to do is keep them distracted & control the information they get.

The people of Melanesia possess the A allele of the MC1R gene rs2228479 snp at a 15% frequency;

>The most common MC1R mutations observed here are rs2228479 (V92M), rs885479 (R163G), and rs2228478 (T314T), which occur at frequencies of 15.4, 4.5, and 22.3 % in the resequenced sample, respectively

This snp causes;

>snpedia.com/index.php/Rs2228479
>rs2228479, known as Val92Met or V92M, is one of several SNPs in the MC1R gene commonly associated with red (or blond) hair and poor tanning
>The risk allele is rs2228479(A), compared with the wild-type rs2228479(G) allele

So this statement;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanesians
>Blond hair is rare in native populations outside of Europe. It evolved independently in Melanesia,[25] where Melanesians of some islands (along with some Australian aborigines) are one of a few groups of non-Caucasian people who have blonde hair. This has been traced to an allele of TYRP1 unique to these people, and is not the same gene that causes blond hair in Caucasians

Is false. Since light pigment is a feature of all the descendents of IJK, we can presume that IJK itself had such light pigment. Since K and all it's descendents arose on Mu, and only IJK is and outlier, we can presume that HIJK emerged on Mu. Since we haven't found GHIJK, and basal haplogroup F is found in Melanasia, as well as India and southeast Asia. Haplogroup F came from CF, which came from CT. CT's descendants are CF and DE. Haplogroup DE produced D, which is common among the Ainu, and C is found in the new world. This suggests that the light and dark races could have split off at haplogroup BT;

BT = B, CT (70k-80k,)
CT = CF (70k - Mu,) DE (59.1k-68.3k,)
CF = C, F,
C
F
DE

was steve irwin death really "natural"

Some one tell me how often is anon5 correct about something he says will happen in the future

As well, there are reports of redheaded giants from the Paiutes of north America, called the Si-Te-Cah;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Si-Te-Cah
>"Si-Te-Cah" literally means “tule-eaters” in the language of the Paiute Indians. Tule is a fibrous water plant. In order to escape harassment from the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cahs were said to have lived on rafts made of tule on the lake.
>According to the Paiutes, the Si-Te-Cah were a red-haired band of cannibalistic giants

And Mayan art at Calakmul, which has been inhabited since 1000BC, depicts white people being served by brown people;

>commons.m.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Calakmul_Fresken.JPG

This sounds like what James Churchward wrote about;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_(lost_continent)
>Churchward gave a vivid description of Mu as the home of an advanced civilization, the Naacal, which flourished between 50,000 and 12,000 years ago, was dominated by a “white race",[8]:48 and was "superior in many respects to our own".[8]:17 At the time of its demise, about 12,000 years ago, Mu had 64,000,000 inhabitants and many large cities, and colonies on the other continents

By 50kYBP, Mu seems to have been peopled by haplogroup F, and genetic evidence exists to prove that the Mutians were indeed a white people. Like Churchward, I get the impression that they were superior to us - they could brew Soma - but did they really number 64 million? Regardless, I feel very confident that Churchward was writing about the same Mu I am.

twitter.com/KibBitzLaw/status/863951030052151296

is the stargate the real reason for zionism?

> cant have one of your neighbors going haywire, not good for national security.
supposedly, destabilizing your neighbors and making them focus on domestic issues gives first world countries even more influence in their sphere of the world. anon5 is a retard though, there's no reason to make conflict in mexico worse for globalists, there's already narcos who are ten times scarier than goat fuckers and potentially destabilizing the constant supply of drugs coming from the south is bad for the whole bread & circus strategy.

>Conflict
We're always on conflict

I also want to know this

multi-group destabilization cluster fuck, best way to funnel untold amount of "raffugees" into America, if Hillery won that is.
I'm not worried about getting doxed by you, but just kinda testing something.

ALso If the other planets where at one point inhabitied by humans, would mythology about those planets in anyway be even close to accurate?

>bibliotecapleyades.net/atlantida_mu/sacredsymbolsmu/05.htm
>The first records of religion are more than 70,000 years old. They tell us that a body of trained masters from Mu, called Naacals, were carrying to her various colonies and colonial empires copies of the Motherland's Sacred Inspired Religion

It's very common to say 'I was so-and-so on Mu!' But I think that sells the neurogenetic perspective short - I was many people in the same family line, and the Mutians considered personal identity to be a mental illness or sin.

Mutian religion was a direct result of excess dopamine, caused by impaired dopamine-quinone synthesis. Dopamine-quinone (DQ) synthesis entails first removal from the dopamine receptor (D1-5r) via the dopamine transporter (DAT) of a dopamine (DA) molecule to the inside of the cell, where it can be oxidized into DQ. This DQ molecule is then turned into eu- or pheo-melanin. Mutations that prevent the function of DAT or the oxidation of DA to DQ have a side effect of inhibiting melanin production.

The dopamine system enables face recognition, among other things;

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fusiform_gyrus#Related_neural_transmitter_system
>By studying the correlation between the binding potential (BP) of dopamine D1 receptor by PET and blood-oxygen-level-dependent (BOLD) in fMRI scan during a face recognition task, higher availability of D1 receptor was shown to be associated with higher BOLD level

>See where the Israel Embassy's are.

In Berlin the embassy is outside in the cozy upscale area. Depending on the blast radius of a (under)ground-based detonation, it will destroy forests and luxury homes for sure, affect the Western parts of the cities, but not reach the (relevant) government infrastructure. It will grill the Jewish community for sure and large parts of the Israeli diaspora though.

openstreetmap.org/#map=18/52.48385/13.28957

If they'd move it to central Berlin, it's different.
But even nuking Berlin doesn't destroy the country (perhaps quite the opposite).

Do they have multiple nukes in their embassies they could deploy over the country at strategic places?

1) See: 2) Look from a Regional stand point interms of what Israel does.

Low energy Shilling. Also Bunkers are always nearby.

Bingo.

It's bullshit & Yes, its very possible once he gets past this Storm.

I'm here to get information out.

1) Yep.

2) Mixed, but also consider what Zionism is doing.

3) Don't know.

Yes they could have. They shit on them in 6 fucking days.

You provide no proof in your OP no articles nothing

I sincerely hope you got trolled, this level of newfag cannot be

>onlinelibrary.wiley.com/store/10.1111/pcn.12157/asset/pcn12157.pdf;jsessionid=0D2A362093F33B7B0D63141CE0C11950.f03t01?v=1&t=j28gn3t8&s=712616b88b6e6745d3486c066f85d883c41e0618
>Functional polymorphism (C-824T) of the tyrosine hydroxylase gene affects IQ in schizophrenia
>The plasmid with the T allele at −824 showed higher transcriptional activity than that with the C allele in a transient transfection experiment using a luciferase gene as a reporter, implying that the T car- riers may have higher TH activities and retain higher levels of catecholamines in the brain
>Performance IQ, Pre-diagnosis, TC = 109, CC = 106.9,
>Performance IQ, Post-diagnosis, TC = 91.6, CC = 81.5,

Tyrosine hydroxylase is the enzyme that metabolizes tyrosine into L-dopa, which itself is metabolized into dopamine. Thus, TH is the rate limiting enzyme in dopamine synthesis. Another enzyme called Tyrosinase converts tyrosine into dopaquinone, curtailing dopamine synthesis entirely.

>sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/05/100518064610.htm
>The study shows that highly creative people who did well on the divergent tests had a lower density of D2 receptors in the thalamus than less creative people
>Fewer D2 receptors in the thalamus probably means a lower degree of signal filtering, and thus a higher flow of information from the thalamus

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dopamine_receptor
>Dopamine receptor D1 and Dopamine receptor D5 are Gs coupled receptors that stimulate adenylyl cyclase to produce cAMP, increasing intracellular calcium among other cAMP mediated processes.. The D2 class of receptors produce the opposite effect, as they are Gαi coupled receptors, and block the activity of adenylyl cyclase
>Addictive stimuli have variable effects on dopamine receptors, depending on the particular stimulus.[32] According to one study,[33] cocaine, heroin, amphetamine, alcohol, and nicotine cause decreases in D2 receptor quantity

Do you forsee Digital Destabilization happening significantly more often? Can we expect some extreme 'Cyber Terrorism' likes of which we've never seen?

Could be abit of "Truman Show" involved.

Research & Observe.

It's not.

Not "Syria" level conflict.

Don't know.

Alex Jones is saying that McMaster was the leak in order to save his job. Is this true? Also is the mass firing thing true? Is that coming this week?

This is why white nationalism, white supremacy, and natsoc are being fostered. The kikes outside of israel will never make aliyah unless they are forced to. We literally have to go full LARP, pit on brown shirts and go around goose-stepping enough to get all the kikes to flee, in order to advance the plot.

Several other pigmentation-related genes can be used to test the 'Mu-origin theory of Indo-europeans;'

GPR143-(rs62635018, A allele; rs62635019, G allele; rs62635025, T allele; rs137852296, A allele; rs62635038, A allele) = Nystagmus, Ocular albinism;

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1043699/
>Congenital nystagmus among the Red-skins of the Highlands of Papua New Guinea.

Interestingly, an MC1R mutation would prevent black-brown EU-melanin synthesis, not red-yellow PHEO-melanin synthesis. A well-pigmented person with good pheo-melanin production would appear very, truly red or yellow. Some of these New Guineans even have 'reddish white' or 'white' hair, and skin of a 'nearly reddish white.' Some of their eyes are 'very light,' and along with nystagmus provides a positive diagnosis of a GPR143 mutation leading to red, blue or brown eyes.

EDAR370A(C allele) = Thick hair folicles, smaller breasts, more eccrine glands;

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0002209#pone.0002209-Friedlaender1
>supporting a scenario in which the 370A allele was driven to high frequency in East Asians and Native Americans by positive selection (Figure 1). Two Central/South Asia populations, the Uygur and the Hazara, have intermediate frequencies of 370A (0.44 and 0.5, respectively), in agreement with their close genetic relationship to East Asians [30], [31]. The 370A allele is also found at low frequency in Melanesia (0.12)

And when we ask where is the proof you tell us to look it up our selves

Did she just have her friend help lift her leg to fart?

Also, check 'em

Was Comey getting fired the first domino?

You're welcome man I don't care if anyone tries telling this is larp because everything makes sense to me

are the zionists solely behind the kalergi plan or is it a mix of leftists, capitalists and zionists? will this genocide be stopped?

youtube.com/watch?v=kmDuPccLON4

So how can we figure out which planets were homes to the various races? Genetic qualities that would be advantageous in those environments? Ex: darker skin on a planet closer to the sun?