White Degeneracy

So Sup Forums has a whole lot to say about muslim rape gangs and nigger gun crime, but how do we solve the increase of white degeneracy over recent years?

I'm talking about increased heroin consumption, men refusing to get married and young women acting like whores.

go to sleep, mohammed

You can speak here once you go back to where you came from and not shit on a country you are living from like a parasite

How about this one. I work a job where you know racism exist. There is a black guy who got shit thrown at him about doing the same job I do. And I call up my white family members who are so liberal they talk about white privilege. The funny thing is, I am also Hispanic, and look it too.

Fuck that... White people are dying.

Easily done OP

1. Improve automation technology (including self-driving cars)
2. Drive up price of home ownership
3. Bring in immigrants to further diversify the white populus
4. Encourage people to seek their dreams instead of raising families
5. Put a loaded gun in your mouth and pull the trigger
6. Further encourage the watching of sports and the proliferation of technology (ie smartphones)
7. Forgo church and praise Hollywood and celebrity culture
8. Sleep

damnit stop making these reply images

i thought those were scars. disappointed. anyway, my mom's dead, so joke's on you.

>my mom's dead, so joke's on you
how does that work

>men refusing to get married and young women acting like whores.
Quite literally feminism's and women's fault. But no one is making them change so men will continue to refuse to marry, understandably.

>shave off eyebrows
>paint them back on
>white
>die in a fire faggot

>fug
Don't open image anons.

milky

>I'm talking about increased heroin consumption

made by the kikes,pushed and used by niggers and spics
the (((white))) people using drugs are brainwashed wiggers and white trash we need gone anyways. they would only help niggers and spics in a race war

Well, take a look at your picture. Do you have any idea how many young women look like that, and how it's so casual and accepted to them that they can't fathom any criticism of it? Don't give me any bullshit about "slut shaming", it's almost non-existent in western society.

As for marriage, men don't want to marry sluts and whores, the laws are stacked against men, and men are still held to their traditional gender roles while women are not so it puts a lot of pressure on young men and most of them break and give up.

wow

wheres immunity doggo when you need him

stop being white?

fuck you

>

You dont/can't. Your breeding out of the current populations has already gained too much ground.
Congratulations.

Whites are very passive, so whatever is sold to them is the """""culture""""" they adopt.

Just to be safe

Pol is so bent on pointing out other races flaws that we forgot our own flaws.

Case in point; Pol criticises rap culture, blames blacks. Ignores hed p e, which is white. All the forms of degeneracy we point out in other races can be found within ourselves. Simple example, but ya get the point.

How about all you faggots stop putting down other races, and focus on making us as a whole better?

ie, young black man tells me all he knows how to do is steal/sell drugs to feed his kids. Pol would call him a nigger, tell him to commit suicide, or go back to africa. I would try to give him some good advice; ie, here is a soup kitchen I know. Feed yourself that way, instead of theft. Here is how to write a resume. Hell, I'd buy that gentleman some food. (No, not give him cash, for obvious reasons)

We're all, humanity as a whole, on this sinking ship together. We don't get to choose who our neighbors are; But I believe the smart people will make the best of it.

Stop consuming modern, mass-marketed entertainment like movies, tv shows, and video games.

Uphold traditional values in your daily life; when you spend time with friends, stay true to your values and explain your reasoning behind them when challenged. As long as you act with integrity and compassion your friends will respect you, although they'll probably think you're a bit weird at first. Set goals for yourself and work toward them; when people see you working to improve yourself and suceeding they'll try and emulate you.

>brits
>talking about degeneracy

kek

just stop poluting Spain with your shit and your whores man. Shit I can't want for the real frontier.

>post pic of whore
>ask how to end degeneracy
kys etc

He didn't ask what created it, he asked how to stop it!

>men refusing to get married
men are not into marriage that much anymore because of all the shit bitches do nowadays.
>women acting like whores
They fell for the jewish propaganda. What's more to say?

Synopsis of 1984 (?)

Men will refuse to marry because of the way the divorce courts favour women when it comes to alimony and child custody!

Male privilege and all that bullshit meanwhile over 90% of annuity payments and child custody goes to the women.

I'm convinced the entire world will be complete shit in my children's lifetime. Being 33 I decided to drop my gf and plans to have a family. I'm now fucking young sluts I meet through my part time job and could not be any happier.

>It's a 'degenerate Sup Forumstard complains about other people' episode

start with yourself and shut the fuck up retard

Soon