I'm no longer redpilled

I used to go on Sup Forums everyday, started following alt right figures and was pretty entrenched in these "redpilled" ideas. Used to troll on twitter and all that good stuff, I loved TRS.

But then about a month ago I went Coachella for the first time with my cousin, and I did 2 tabs of LSD and I had the greatest experience of my life.
Being around all these people from all types of backgrounds and just feeling the love and dancing to amazing music. I met this really cute philapino girl and I ended up having sex with her in my tent! It was amazing because it was the first time I had sex or even kissed a girl since my ex dumped me over a year ago. Besides meeting and having a crazy connection with this girl, me and my cousin ended up meeting these guys who live the a few towns over from us and we became like best bros! I used to not have any friends and just spent all my time on the internet, and now Ive been smoking weed with them couple times a week and going to partys with them on the weekends. Ive been texting the girl I met and we plan on going to the movies this weekend...

I actually have a life now and Im not obsessed with preserving the white race and stopping white genocide. I'm actually happy for the first time in a long time. I think trippin on acid is what did it for me. I just felt like I was one with everyone and I was actually God. I realize God is within all of us and we shoudnt want to think on silly things such as race or whatever. I love every human being.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

KYS

>tripping made me not red pilled
You're the definition of MKULTRA at work
sage

FPBP

>becoming a hippie
one would believe you have hippie things to do.
why are you still an a Kazak curtain-making forum?

Holy shit, don't get me started. Being around all of people from different types of backgrounds on LSD is transformation. I also recommend that you keep the weed to only three or four times a day, but only do it in little amounts. You need to keep the high levels then swap it for the weed when you have a 12 hour break. After my trips I look out my window and think "damn that was a good trip". You wouldn't believe how great it is to see the sun shining. Don't worry about the white race worry about the negros that will have to be stuck with the last white people. Picture it being Thanksgiving dinner with your Grandma giving you left over egg rolls. She's super sweet and fat but her house smells like Indian food and you can tell she does not have a very good cleaning regimen. A few minutes in the shower with some fresh soap lathered all over your balls really gets the juices flowing.

>implying you can remove the redpill after it has been digested and absorbed by your very being

see ya

Damn you fake ass OP. If you really feel this way, get off Sup Forums and don't come back. You have begun on the path of degeneration.

sage

Wait til you're 30, the women you're with and yourself are incapable of truly loving each other, and the years of mediocre career performance will catch up to you. But at least you had fun for a few years, right? :^)

Don't do drugs if you're gonna be a faggot about it.

alright reddit

but it has. I am no longer angry and I see people as souls. The flesh you carry is just flesh

>becomes degenerate
>does mind-altering drugs regularly
>stops visiting Sup Forums and becomes ignorant of current events and world news
>happy

seems about right

I'm not asshole, dont be jealous that I actually have a social life now and I even have pics with me with some hot girls playing beer pong at a party. My social status is going up and ive never felt better. Barely browse online anymore

thanks, hope you de-redpill as well my friend

Projecting much?

If you started going out to parties and making brand new best friends after spending years as a social outcast who went on Sup Forums and reddit all weekend long than you wouldnt give a fuck about this political crap

you're mixing things up user

there's nothing wrong with hanging out with other races. I have a k*rdish friend, drank together with arm*nians a couple of times, have kike friends and shared food with syrian refugees. borders and nationalism are actually retarded. yes we are all one and there is nothing but god

HOWEVER

we need nationalism and a healthy dose of racism to counter (((their))) plans. when the decades of conditioning on their minds are triggered and SHTF, these people will become your enemies. they will try to harm you because of your skin color, your culture and your beliefs. remember the movie matrix. normies are the columns supporting this system and they will act upon those who resist the control system

don't be degenerate with them, wake them up

>we shouldn't want to think on silly things such as race or whatever

Take more acid next time, you didn't get to the point in the trip where you realize literally only white people think this way

Not so much projection as it is a warning. Don't go down this path. The smart ones start jumping ship, and you'll be left with the dumb ones who just end up using you for money, weed, and a place to sleep. Get out while you still can.

What does a loner get out of being redpilled anyway? Most people have their own issues to care about instead of political stuff they're not part off.

This
>voluntarily consuming CIA drugs
OP is a degenerate and was never red- pilled in the first place.

>Just do what feels good ;^)

>smoking weed with them couple times a week
degenerate.

>oy vey goy go out and get messed up and stop worrying about political stuff!!

Funny how this thread is made after the fake news story today. it's almost like the shills are trying to make us stop coming to Sup Forums and learning the truth

really activates your almonds

>tfw Weed and acid actually made me realize how much I hated other races

AMA

Ignorance is bliss

>"i went to a concert with thousands of rich privileged people and now im not redpilled anymore"

Take 2 tabs and go to the ghetto and see how great diversity is. Better yet just kys.

> Does some drugs and plays some beer pong
> I actually have a social life now

kek. fuckin loser

>I love every human being.
perfect way to end it, top show.

Yeah well guess what faggot
I was a no borders human race faggot until I smoked a breakthrough hit of DMT in 09
now I understand the value of nationalism and the threat that globalism poses
I also get out to live shows with my gf whenever there is someone worth it, life is good, you're a faggot

lol at the people taking the bait

No one could suddenly forget all the reasons why he wanted to preserve his race and his society by just getting drugged and fucking a nigger.
If you realise the truth you can't just ignore it. Unless you have an actual counter argument to everything that was said here, but in this case it's just "I got a life, you are all just sad kids". So this is bullshit.

>dont be jealous that I actually have a social life now and I even have pics with me with some hot girls playing beer pong at a party

thought this thread was just good b8 before this

Ill consider it but I know if I mention right wing political shit people are gonna roll their eyes at me. I honestly cringe now when I hear people having political debates

Im just enjoying the ride

youre just mad cause you dont have any friends cool enough to smoke weed with you

Im just giving you my story. Life gets better

Yeah but I dont goto the ghetto. I dont need to be redpilled to know that. Im not obsessed with this race shit cause I have a girl who im having sex with whose philapino and im falling for her hard. I even got to rap with some black guys at a party last weekend, they actually thought my drunken rap was funny. Get outside, close the computer and just free your mind dude. This redpill hardcore ideology crap is so toxic. You only live one life!

>Being this retarded you think the drug changes your political ideology.

Ive eaten psychedelics over 100+ times and im still a right winger

Ive known satanists who've eaten psychedelics and still worship satan.

Psychedelics only change some people, but for me it took me from a lefty to a righty.

>people discussing the policies of my country are cringey

kill yourself, unironically

Congrats on not being an autistic virgin, OP.

>I fucked up my brain and can't think clearly anymore
wow that's crazy user I think I'll go bash my head into a pipe until I see things. Should really open my world up.

I'm 30 and I don't give a shit about career or money. Waste of my life to work 40 hours a week as a wage slave.

This is a beautiful story OP. I'm sitting here weeping about it. I think now that I may be a fag too.

How old are you? I'd put you around 16.

>If you started going out to parties and making brand new best friends
I've been doing that my whole life. But that doesn't mean I'm going to throw away my entire race and culture.

>I was woke but then I did drugs lol
Yup. That's pretty much how it goes. Good luck with addiction and denial, buddy.

fuck off

>australia

I really dont care about preserving the white race and neo-nazi ideology anymore. I don't see it as a positive thing for this world. While on acid I realized that this type of right wing racial realist thinking was only just isolating me from the rest of the world. I was so angry and felt so alienated from the rest of society that I was seduced by these ideas. Now that I actually have a life and feel like I have a purpose and hope for the future.

>making brand new best friends
lol you think those people are your friends. Have you ever heard the phrase, "no honor amongst thieves"? Well, druggies are the same way.

I have pictures like that too. Beer pong at pool parties in common place here. Given that we have the beer, the pongs, and the pools, all we need is swim suits to make the experience complete. Some guys wear fag shorts to the pull but I wear manly shorts, aka TRUNKS. Wearing smimming trunks without your underwear on is great. Nice way to let out the steamy ball sweat that accumulates in the summer. Just let your trunks BREATHE. But yes OP, white people are boring. This is why millennials are moving from rural to urbal areas. They just can't keep themselves entertained with white folk, who have not only abandoned shopping malls but almost all urban centers all together.

LOL you can tell he is still living with his parents

Sandniggers still suck no matter how much you say you don't care about race

But that's like 30 in new faggot years user.

Praise the almighty KEK...be aware of KEK's wrath ya weak bitch ass bitch

Get a family, dude. 30 is pretty late but you can get yourself a younger honey if you have kept yourself in shape.

>I decided that my own personal happiness was more important than the well being of the society that allows me to be a hedonistic faggot
Good for you. Please overdose soon.

Congrats on becoming a degenerate.

>>used to be redpilled
>>turned 18

Youll be back

You're a faggot and now obsessed with getting approval from a bunch of blue pill hippy freaks.

I'm dissapointed in you, guess there are weak willed people like that after all.

Lol, I actually used more of my brain then ever. Your younger self is upset at you for being a neo-nazi

Youve probably never done psychadelics then

>Lol I tripped on this drug which clouded my senses and minimized my ability to objectively assess reality and lo and be hold this revealed the truth to me!

Also known as: user takes drugs and has his brain fried.

>But yes OP, white people are boring.
To some extent this is true, because we work 40+ hours a week and have no leisure time. Culture is a product of shared leisure, and white people have no shared leisure.

You commiecucks suck at baiting.
Sage.

Cool blog post, sageblue.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ojbi6lXQI

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Ha, I fuckin knew it. You were "redpilled" because you were going through puberty. You dont have any actuall life experience yet. Like I said, youll be back.

Im only 19, thats normal dude

All of you assholes are the real Bluepilled.

Happiness is a choice. LSD will liberate the people

2/10 you've never used psychedelics.

nice blog post you humongous faggot

This whole thread is expertly crafted bait

so the sum of your life equates to beer pong and a girl. wow man im so confused as to what is important in life.

DHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH

OMG SOMEONE NEEDS TO ARCHIVE THIS POST

NEW MEME ALERT!!!! HHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM CRYING OVER HERE SOMEONES GOTTA MEME THIS

Shill confirmed.
Sage.

>I alter my perception with drugs. My brain does not work this way naturally; if it had any actual utility my brain would already function this way. It is important to know the truth in order to survive. Therefore the natural state of my brain is most capable of assessing the truth. But I disregard this fact and trust the illusion fed to me by errant chemicals.

you don't have to go hardcore right wing on them. just making them question the mainstream narrative would be enough. we live in an age of lies and deceit user. once you realize some truths, you're responsible with sharing them with others. this responsibility includes sharing your realization of oneness too

you will be doomed if you go down the path of hedonistic nihilism. most of the degenerate drug users see this oneness and go full retard like "since we're all one I can do anything I want lololol"

Jesus christ canada is lost

op was never red pilled to begin with.

just some fucking idiot who got lured into doing acid & fucking some smut in a tent.

Go ahead kid keep doing drugs, get high drink beer & do pills every time you want to have fun.

Fuck all the girls be degenerate, don't listen to anybody & do your own thing.

You'll go far trust me

How come every Australian here has done dmt? Why can't I find it in the states

Did you know psychadelics are at the root of all religions? Without psychadelics...man may not have had a connection with God. Imagine that.

Never done DMT. You are supposed to get some root bark shit and get the DMT out. Then you smoke it or do ayahuasca with an MAOI.

I did the same thing once OP. femanon was even Filipino too. Here's what happened.

>Start hanging out with "cool" friend
>Smoke weed, drop acid, shrooms, the works
>Others start thinking I'm edgy/cool
>Meet stoner asian girl
>We hook up
>life seems good
>What's this on muh dick?
>aw shit, herpes. No cure
>Mad. Girl plays dumb
>We get in fight, hate each other
>Hanging with bro, trying to get over it
>Go out trippin' balls to let off steam
>Get pulled
>fail field sobriety test
>lose license
>found drugs
>charged with felonies
>plea down since first offense if I rat out my cool friend
>do it
>Cool friends want me dead
>Girl returns, pregnant
>my life is totally fucked now
>nothing but shitty jobs because record and tattoos
>can't even afford to remove them
>why did I think tattooing my face was cool?
>pay child support 18 years
>find out not even my kid when payments end

I'm going to end it. I'm your future. Put the drugs down and find a nice clean white girl before its too late.

I am plenty happy you dipshit and I don't need drugs to connect with God. Your whoring around and drug usage is killing the society that allows you to be a degenerate. I guarantee you go to the middle east and the people there won't share your hippie bullshit ideals.

The world is a harsh place and people are monsters, no amount of feel good ideals will change that. You can either drop your hippie nonsense and learn to find happiness in reality or you can stay in your drug addled delusions and just trick yourself into being happy until reality finally comes crashing down and kills your dumb ass.

This 10000%

from who is this bait?

Trippy image man...

I think youre projecting. I missed out on high school and now its my time to party and get laid.

Bye bye redpill...gonna smoke a blunt with my boy go for a L ride...I dont got time for that Heil Hitler shit..fuck that

lol

>implying Jesus, Moses, Mohammad, Buddha, didn't do psychedelics

Most successful troll I've seen on Sup Forums in years.

Congrats man you've done well.

All you idiots still replying should kill yourselves.

hold on to it as long as you can OP

after 10+ years on Sup Forums i had a similar experience at the full moon festival in thailand

totally and fundamentally altered me

i was a bitter and hated social engagements, i'd had girlfriends but the relationships were toxic

after a week experiencing just pure joy and open communication with people from all over i came back home and was 10x more productive, started a shitload of hobbies, made new friends etc

had a rough couple months due to kike feminism infecting a girl i liked and sure enough, im back here and back into all my old habits

>thinks they weren't naturally crazy
I've never met a good stoner. you're all fucking the same cliche fag

Why the fuck did you not use a condom

...that hit home

checked and kek'd
fpbp
/thread
etc.

Complete degeneracy on my Sup Forums
Kys you roach

People aren't known for making the best life choices whilst high on drugs.

>had a rough couple months due to kike feminism infecting a girl i liked and sure enough, im back here and back into all my old habits

hold on to it as long as you can, user

Meh. Go read food of the gods and get back to me.

Pro tip: every religion started off as shamans tripping balls. Religion creates culture, and culture creates civilization. Thus the psychedelics are actually a part of human evolution.

Youre just mad...I feel bad for you

>drugs to ignore/distort reality as well as mindless hedonism fueled by your balls led to you being awakened by the truth and no longer redpilled
>literally admitting that being bluepilled is a result of drugs, sex, hedonism, and being too busy partying to pay attention to reality or open your mind to the truth
>admitting the redpill involves self control and spending time/your mind on things larger than your own frivolous pursuits of pleasure
>essentially saying that to understand the truth you must ignore it and focus on having fun

nice copypasta bait tho

You can't ever go back, you were never "redpilled" in the first place.

So what you're saying is you've relaxed. We'll look for you in the obituaries OP.

ugh

you surrendered your morality for hedonism and the path of least resistance. You have just given up. There is nothing honorable in what you have done.

Congrats on taking your first step towards being a drug addict.

good thing you came back to Sup Forums to post back cause your life is so great xDDD oh wait you're just a larping faggot EKSU DEE