Russia is in a deal where they're obligated to share all their intel with Iran...

Russia is in a deal where they're obligated to share all their intel with Iran, who funds three different officially designated terrorist groups. That's what makes this leak important.

I know this is a troll board, but for FUCK'S SAKE consider the consequences of praying to kek in the future. You may have memed this country out of existence

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/middle-east/2016/02/09/iran-we-still-fund-hamas-fighting-israel-is-our-principled-policy/
english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/06/25/In-first-Hezbollah-s-Nasrallah-confirms-all-financial-support-comes-from-Iran.html
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16S22R
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_hostage_crisis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I didnt vote for Trump or Hilary and wanted Bernie Sanders.

I dont take the internet serious, but I do believe that self-hate of White Anglo people caused this the most.

What made all of the WNs think that he was going to be more "pro-white" than anyone else, though? I'd rather vote for a "cuck" that would at least keep us all alive. Now that we memed Trump into office every last one of us is dead. There is no white glory in that.

>consider the consequences of praying to kek in the future

no thanks i prefer to keep winning!

#winning!

Well, I would vote for a white democrat actually.

>Russia is in a deal where they're obligated to share all their intel with Iran
You know this is true because no one would lie on the internet

I'm somewhat surprised you supported Bernie, you seem much more like a Jim Webb guy; very socially conservative and fiscally liberal. His whole spheal is that the welfare state should be expanded and is a good thing but social liberals are very racist by not offering these services to whites because of the same racial stereotyping that was used to oppress blacks. Kind of like an "old-school democrat".

I recommend you look into some people like him as you'd probably enjoy some works from the "socially conservative fiscally liberal" vein.

THIS

As much as I hate iran they also hate ISIS so as they say ;"the enemy of my enemy..."

>Russia is in a deal where they're obligated to share all their intel with Iran
Source needed

oh look another one of these threads for the 500th time in the last hour

Yeah I'm sure Russia shares all of intelligence with Iran. KEK!

the groups Iran funds have only ever attacked Israel. jew detected!

Retard confirmed. Kill yourself.

>Iran funding terrorism
>[Citation Needed]

Info about laptops being used as bombs on aircraft that the public already knew about? Sure that will be real useful intel to them. try again kike

>You may have memed this country out of existence
This seems true. Can some user work out how to get rid of Trump soon, before he does more damage? I can't see the Republicans doing well in the mid-term elections with such a series of fuckups happening.

>Now that 'we' memed Trump into office every last one of us is dead

Who the fuck is we? You were not part of it. Also you are one dumb burger. Do you have any strategy to assess your opinions after the fact? i.e. when every last one of us is not dead by point X, that there may be some serious issues with your logic and intelligence?

You also know fuck all about WNs.

Fuck there are some dumb burgers on here. Sage

It's common sense retards. Anything we find out gets shared with Canada and Britain, why would they not do the same?

Hello shareblue

Hezbolah

>You may have memed this country out of existence
Don't get my hopes up

breitbart.com/middle-east/2016/02/09/iran-we-still-fund-hamas-fighting-israel-is-our-principled-policy/

english.alarabiya.net/en/2016/06/25/In-first-Hezbollah-s-Nasrallah-confirms-all-financial-support-comes-from-Iran.html

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN16S22R

None of those three links are tinfoil-tier "well anonymuzz ofijulz zed :DDD", that's the actual fucking government itself confirming all three.

Also I'm on mobile so I can't give out a (You), but for the britbong that said they're only attacking Jews that also isn't true.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebanon_hostage_crisis