Is it true about it getting better once you're in your late 20s/30s?

Is it true about it getting better once you're in your late 20s/30s?

I'm 24 and just grinding. I live with my parents, invest as much money as possible. On track to be a millionaire by 35. I work out, read, travel. Try to be social.

I'm just looking for some reassurance that isn't in vain otherwise I'm swallowing my Glock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It does not, sorry. Nobody really tells you that life is pretty much always a grind.

It's also kind of downhill past about 25-30.

If you actually have that much money it is. Also when you are 30 find a 20yo wife.

>(((investing money))) instead of starting a family

Swallow glock now

Hey this American thinks he can just Jew his way into being a millionaire in 9 years

Jesus fucking Christ I wish they spend millions on educating these literal retards from MURICA

They continuously embarrass themselves on this board and I can't stop laughing at them

>Starting a family when you're poor
Fuck off Tyrone not everyone wants to live on welfare and be a social parasite.

I'm hoping by 40 I can score the crazy cougar pussy, the twice divorced kind. Meow.

You need to add "don't be a bitch" to the woman side. That's a very rare quality in a woman and if you find one that isn't a bitch, doesn't cuck you, and isn't hideous, she's marriage material.

t. coiner

>Twice divorced
You deserve whatever happens to you.

Dating gets worse and worse past 25. If you have your shit together, you start to become attractive to women that are looking to settle down (not girls in their prime), you're like the tree branch she wants to grab on before she hits the ground hard.

>glock
nice nigger pistol but dont kill yourself over dumb ass fairy women why not go past it and fly by yourself. Invest in the right shit like mira and other shit that reinsures you of getting money or how bout going about bitcoins or etherum think op dont think about stupid whores.

>what it ttakes to be a successful man
study
work
live with your family, don't leave due to retarded hollywood film aspirations of independence turning you into a business genius in solitude
you didn't need a pussy to get you where you are right now, why stop there? you shouldn't be fighting for them, they are the ones who'll be flocking all over you trying to get a piece of what you've earned.
In fact, it's from now onwards thet you should stop worrying about yourself and start worrying about them. beware not to let your despeation for some pussy end up allowing some botch to ruin all you've got. not just the material side, even if it's just emotionally harmful it would already ruin your life for good.

If you're very wealthy, sure. You'll be in a good spot.

Otherwise I doubt it desu. There are a bunch of 30 something women where I work and they won't settle. Their standards are way up there (because of who they fucked in their 20s I guess) and they expect someone well-off and a nice car and all that crap because they're mature now kek. They get off on turning down guys on dating sites and they make fun of the messages they receive and everything in their profile. They still date a lot. I heard a few of them talk about sharing a guy because he was hot. Really seems like women will be able to keep on riding the cock carousel well into their 40s. Fuck I wish I didn't have to hear any of it. And that I didn't have to work there desu. Women rule this fucking place.

*ira

Yes, it should get much better, as long as you aren't a total fuckwad. I can hardly remember my 20s, the 30s are a much better decade in life.

As long as you aren't a total fuckwad.

>B-but goy I mean fellow Aryan, Don't you know that you need to marry and impregnate white women to preserve the sanctity of my coffers I mean the white race?

people realize this stuff and get angry, when they actually should feel happy and liberated into enjoying what they already have and find other longterm goals in life to pursue instead of putting pussy on a pedestal and aspiring a married life stuck being a wageslave.
look at your parents, they love you already. instead of spending money with someone who decides to open her legs for you, why not enjoy life with them, take them for trips, have some parties together, buy them gifts, isn't that love worth cherishing too?
start worrying about having a family only when you start seeing the signs you won't have one anymore.

solid advice

>Does it get better?
Hahahaha
youtube.com/watch?v=PNFjLzVKVdk

Yeah no. I feel terrible for the schmucks who are going to marry them. They act super nice sometimes but they're two faced as fuck. They all encourage each others to be this way. They think they're so cool. A few of them were in the same sorority and they ended up working together. Nepotism for sure.

Dunno if that's very representative though. But damn it's depressing. And it's easy to see how their life made them this way. If they just go along with it, modern society does this to women.

>you didn't need a pussy to get you where you are right now
Do Brazilians reproduce through mitosis?

It definitely gets better. I'm 29 years old and each year the women I date get increasingly more attractive. Half of the reason it gets better is that your accumulation of skills and experiences make you more attractive women, and the other half is that over time you start to give less of a shit about their feelings, which paradoxically not only makes them more attractive to you, and you wind up enjoying the whole experience a lot more since you become less invested in their judgements.

also, forgot that part
>reassurance that isn't in vain
all of it is already (and has always been from the start) in vain if your only goal for all of this effort is in the name of dating this nameless, faceless female deity you've built in your mind as a reward for your effort.
your actual goal should be self-improvement. the rest will follow as consequence.

I'm a traitor to my people, they are neck deep in sexual indulgence. See the brazilian funk culture that's widespread all over my country, along with the commie-leaning politics.

Your pic related is so cucked.

What it takes to be an attractive man:
Know what you want
Go after it
Don't have shit in your teeth.

What it takes to be an attractive woman:
Willing to submit
Decent breast to waist to hips ratio
Not on any medications

I'm doing that right now at 22 and it only damages your soul user.

I have seen that, it's disgusting. Refreshing to see a Brazilian that isn't a huemonkey.