Australian Chef Murdered His Trans Wife, Cooked Her Remains, Then Killed Himself

Horrifying. When will Australia tackle the rampant transphobia within their country? Can Australia be considered a First World country when barbaric acts like this occur?

thegailygrind.com/2017/05/15/australian-chef-murdered-trans-wife-cooked-remains-killed/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-dismemberment-murder-of-mayang-prasetyo-the-extreme-lengths-marcus-volke-took-to-conceal-his-sordid-double-life/news-story/7867539761af510bc3de1163377369b4
discord.gg/Tts4YF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

progress

Wow guess he grew up and couldn't live with the shame.

>wife
>her

>Cooked it
Oven? Grill? Rotisserie?

He cut her up and boiler her iirc.

Barbecued I would assume

This happened like two years ago.

Would bang, wish I visited her before she got cooked

>story says 5/15/2017
>two years ago

Australian education

God's work

The murder you fucking moron.

What do trannies taste like?

Fuck off with your bigoted cannibalaphobia

>her

classic amerifat right here folks

It's not cannibalism if the person doesn't identify as human, you racist, sexist, nazis.

too many hormones, gross

>transkebab

You can grow up and be anything you want to be.

[shitroasting intensifies]

*murdered his boyfriend

Marriage is between a man and a woman.

Hairy arseholes, lipstick, foundation and perfume.

Rubber and artificial preservatives.

He threw >her shrimp on the barbie

How much trans fat is there on that nutritional scale

Newfag with a lowscore

Too much transfat for my tastes

>mentally ill man marries mentally ill man, best possible outcome ensues

Obligatory

Heute treff' ich einen Herrn
Der hat mich zum Fressen gern
Weiche Teile und auch harte
Stehen auf der Speisekarte

Denn du bist, was du isst
Und ihr wisst, was es ist

Pretty sure this happened about 5 years back. Almost exact circumstances. Ill try and find

/thread

Kek

probably happens all the time in cannibal Australia land

It was at the end of 2014.

>her

Using an extreme example of barbarianism that even has cannibalism in it to try and take the Tranny's side in order to try and paint homosexuality in a Lighter side. is this really what fags are resorting to now? if it takes this extreme example just to paint them in a lighter tone what does that say about the threat that homosexuality poses to a survival of a species, after all if you are fucking trannys you wont be having kids. if you arent reproducing your species dies. After all, life is a sexuality transmitted disease, and so is Homosexuality.

underrated kek

/lgbt/ here
dude looks like a tranner himself
look at those lips, that facial expression
He was probably a repressed tranny chaser

Sounds like he threw a Xhrimp on the barbie

If you're going to be a degenerate at least realize your metamorphosis and get to Dahmer status.

I find it sad.

DETAILS have emerged about the victim of a brutal murder-suicide in a Brisbane unit.

Mayang Prasetyo, believed to be a transgender prostitute, is believed to have been killed, dismembered and “cooked” by her chef boyfriend Marcus Peter Volke, 28, in their Teneriffe unit.

Police discovered a body part in a pot on the stove of his Commercial Rd apartment on Saturday night.

Police had been called to Teneriffe after concerns were raised over the occupants and an “eye-watering” smell in the unit block.

Kek

you faggots are forgetting this is Sup Forums Not /Lgbt/ Get the fuck out sjws

same shit?

>Implying /lgbtbqq/ wants to talk about Jeffrey Dahmer

Top kekkle, my good man

> Teneriffe.
> Tranny
> "chef"
> Cannibal

Why am i not surprised. Fucking burn it down.;

better article:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/the-dismemberment-murder-of-mayang-prasetyo-the-extreme-lengths-marcus-volke-took-to-conceal-his-sordid-double-life/news-story/7867539761af510bc3de1163377369b4

I found it confusing in the one OP supplied. So the dude on the left in OP's picture was married to the tranny Asian on the right and he killed her and while disposing of the body tried to turn her into a soup and fucked up his oven. He called an electrician who noticed the smell and spoke with the building managers at his apartment who called the police. When the police came he stabbed himself and then ran off and was found bled to death in a dumpster. From the story in OP I couldn't tell if he murdered the electrician who came to restore power or not.

>when the banter is just right

so you are saying, transgender and those who support them are mentally fucking ill?
you dont motherfucking say

dem titties tho

This.

Your intolerance is disgusting OP. How can you even call yourself a burger?

Also bait thread GO

>didn't know if he killed the electrician

Jesus christ man he wasn't some savage burger

I came to this thread for the carlos memes

>wait what the fuck am I doing

That's intolerant OP

How are you so certain that the tranny didn't suddenly identify as a casserole and its supportive husband is just making it happen?

If this is now, I wonder what kind of tabloid stories tomorrow will bring. Do I really want to know tho?

Join the OFFICIAL /polgb/ Discord:

discord.gg/Tts4YF

But its ok to shoot up a school
>burger logic

>Asian tranny soup
Aussie had good taste

Finallly you cretins are congregating offsite and away from us normal people

YOU WIN SIR

Was the dish loaded with Trans fats?

Now thats so spicy banter

goodbye and good riddance

I mean this guy's a real jerk!

Some good classic tragedy, serves these degenerates right.

>He called an electrician who noticed the smell and spoke with the building managers
"oi wait a sec, that's smells like burned tranny"

full of trans fats

The tranny probably called him a fag.

when the banter is just right

Did he eat her? Fuck, I want to murder and eat a cunt

Fuck off. Faggot dug his own grave "marrying" a tranny.

There's more sausage in that dish than you can chew

And Sup Forums says leafs have shit bants

>Horrifying. When will Australia tackle the rampant transphobia within their country? Can Australia be considered a First World country when barbaric acts like this occur?
I got an alternate theory: mentally ill people seek out each other, which naturally leads to disastrous results if the violent and self-destructive impulses are not only unchecked by medication and corrective therapy, but actually encouraged by misguided and unfounded psychological theories.

>two degenerates bite the dust
and nothing of value was lost, at least this man had realized what he had become and made his decision for the greater good of the world

If you eat a tranny's flesh do you automatically start transitioning?

Lame as hell.

under(you)'d

>(((wife)))
>(((her)))

O, I am laffin

>throw another shim on the barbie

Lol this. I don't see a problem with this story

If they give him the death sentence that's 2 degenerates with one stone.
Not bad

groan

He killed himself.

Said the American

It's a really amazing and common phenomenon. People who have never been near a dead body know when they smell one or become tipped off to something being very wrong.

It's might be from some basic instinct to be able to recognize and avoid death.

Shut up faggot, this is years old news. Both drug addict hookers, both degenerates that deserve death.

TASTY TRAP
A
S
T
Y

T
R
A
P

Why are Aussie guys obsessed with Asian women?

Sadism is a hell of a drug.

Fuck he took it a bit far.

top kek

But let this be a warning to other countries.

Sadism seems to be growing trend here.

What dish did he make out of the penis?

Hot dog?

yeah makes sense actually, its likely a putrid death-y smell that they have never smelled before, and definitely does not smell like chicken

Electricians have usually seen some shit

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH WHITE PEOPLE!!!

He was hungry and the fag basically raped him by making him want to have sex with a dude, so all is fair.