ALERT

ALERT
" Seth Rich's family hired former @DCPoliceDept detective & tells @fox5dc tonight: there IS evidence Rich WAS "emailing" w/ @wikileaks"
twitter.com/MarinaMarraco/status/864296359754698753
LOCK HER UP

FRUMP

HRILLRY CLWEENTIN IZ DOHN

Russia hacked the election narrative BTFO.

Nothing to see here, folks. go to bed.

neat

bump

SENT THIS TO SEAN HANNIPEDE

bump for justice

He was killed for being the podesta leaker. Kind of common knowledge in these places.

It needs to be common knowledge in mainstream places

this is gonna be on TV big guy

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss

Most important thread on Sup Forums
Bump for Seth
Bump for justice
Bump for America

bamp

Anyone else suddenly get tired? I think it's time for everyone to go to bed to get up tomorrow.

(THIS MESSAGE BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHAREBLUE)

I am very sleepy. Aren't you? We should all get some nice rest.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENSHOT

this is very important

LOCK HER UP

I bump this thread, may Kek hear us.

GAS THE COMMUNISTS CIVIL WAR NOW

>tfw you sacrifice your life to save Western civilization

F

NO RUSSIA DID IT RUSSIA DID IT TRUMP IS A RUSSIAN SPY LOOK AWAY FROM THIS NOW STOP!

BURN IT ALL DOWN

get this to Drudge niggers

Onward Together supports Seth Rich
A hero of America

inb4 his parents sudoku with 5 shots to the back of the head

DELET THIS.

STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS RIGHT NOW, IT ISNT PART OF THE APPROVED MESSAGING.

WE TOLD YOU TO STAY AWAY FROM FAKE NEWS, YOURE ONLY ALLOWED TO BROWSE NYTIMES AND WAPO AND HUFFPOST, DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE GOY, THEY ARENT APPROVED.

WHY AREN'T YOU TALKING ABOUT TRUMP AND PUTIN, THAT'S WHAT YOU SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT.

DELET THIS

we'll have to continue this thread tomorrow.

it's getting kind of late... :/

I just want to stretch out in my bed, turn to the left, and fall asleep.

It's getting late, maybe you should too. . .

I'm so sleepy, are you not sleepy.

Things feel so homosexual and not real

and now we know why Wapo released their smear this evening, to distract from this. I bet the Rich story wont use unnamed sources and have solid evidence.

I just took some Valerian Root and am feeling very sleepy. Anyone else feeling sleepy? We should all go take a nice nap.

Praise him...

kek

Bumped and shared on twatter

Roch was a well known heroin addict. He went to the wrong place to get his fix and was killed. Thats it.

G-GUYS!

A F-FEW MINUTES FrOM POSTING IN THIS THREAD (IP CHANGE SINCE), THESE FuCKS SHOW UP OUTSIDE MY HOUSE! I'M nOT ACROSS THE STREET AT THE NEIGHBORS OR ANYTHING! (((THEY))) ARE COMING FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF US!

S P R E A D T H I S

No hypnosis here Shariablue nigger/kike.

P.s. His name is pee-pee, poo-poo.

BUMP

Bumping for justice.

why is this sliding

What was his name?

Someone should also investigate if another DNC staffer working with Seth Rich to sue Clinton over their fraud against Sanders was in touch with Wikileaks. Joe Montano. He also died "suddenly" of a "heart attack" a few days after the Podesta emails came out last July. It is felt they were working together and after Seth's murder Joe met in person with British fellow Craig Murray. Murray flew from London to get the downloaded emails directly from an American insider so he could hand deliver to Assange in London. For good reason they did not trust sending electronically. I think there were two murders last July to cover this up-Seth Rich and Joe Montano. Assange and Murray should be called to give evidence.

inCLUD EME IN SCREEN CAP

Bump

No one but die-hard liberals bought that shit to begin with.

No room for lies in a JUSTICE thread
Be gone!

s-seth rich was a russian agent!

>there IS evidence Rich WAS "emailing"

If there is, then shit got serious.

But we knew this all along.

Can I get a basic gestalt anyone?

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

delete this foolish goyim

bump

No we didn't. We all suspected it, but now it has gained further credibility

boy am i tired i need to rest i think we should all get some sleep

Cia heart attack gun that fires frozen bullets possibli?

Guys, I've read through most of this and to be honest, it made me really sleepy. Like really really sleepy. I'm going to go crawl in my warm, soft, and cozy bed and stretch out and get comfy and go to bed. . . I'm so sleepy. Good night, chaps.

suddently im feeling even more sleepy than i was before
>*yawn*
wellp

GOOD NIGHT!

What are the odds that detective is found dead and ruled a suicide?

in a neighborhood that hadnt had a murder in 50 years? begone lugenpresse

ITS TIME

yeeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhh

you're going to have to finish that thought tomorrow it's so dark and its getting chilly. i need to hug my pillow and get under my covers

No that's just Jamal coming to pick your wife up.

bumping

Iran and Saudi Arabia wanted Clinton but got Trump so now they are trying to keep Putin but he wants to work with Trump so they are trying to push the Russia story.

OH SHIT

WHERE CAN I WATCH THIS

such fucking rad pepes

F
bless this man.

His name was Seth Rich

You are the enemy of justice, justice is blind and an enemy of yours is a whistleblower to others. Information cannot be kept secret! I have exposed you!

Its a shill tactic. I see it on infinity all the time. WE KNEW THIS SO LETS FOCUS ON SOMETHING ELSE. Wrong we are white we believe in evidence to back up a claim. Heres the evidence

Lol If you want to defend this junkie piece of shit gp ahead. Rich was a criminal and was linked to pedo rings

FOR JUSTICE, YOUR TIME IS COMING LIBSHITS!!!

I just looked into it and sadly there appears to be no new news here. It's getting late, we should all just get some rest.

they're all going down soon

Reward for gets

if you dont have proof unironically kill yourself

Be gone faggot.

My family are all hardcore christian republicans as well as most the people on my parish and at least 80 percent of them believe this

>Says increasingly nervous rural retard
I've already read through the family's claim and I can assure you there is nothing substantial.

R.I.P. in peace Seth Rich. A true patriot who was willing to take massive risks to his own well being to get the truth to the general citizenry.

We shall remember him with honor and dignity, and fight in his and our forefathers' name if so be it.

Your whore queen Hillary is going to die in prison you shill fuck.

You again? Fuck off faggot. You get some rest. Prison won't be fun for a ladyboy like yourself

no slides no shills

MAGA LOCK HER UP

nice try kike

Show proofs, character assassin of the dead.

>increasingly nervous
the corpses are piled around Hillary not me

LET'S FUCKING GET IT

Memes aside, he wasn't robbed. Drug narrative btfo.