I see no difference here

Do you guys?

Ye the bottow is smelly africans

>Germans in the top picture
>Tanned Germans in the bottom

Nope. Nothing at all.

Its not as if only the top group actually expected to work for a living.

Nor here

So you agree that they're immigrants and not refugees?
Cool now we're on the same page.

30 IQ points difference.

Italians and Poles are whites, immigrated legally and despite not being protestant they integrated

Not one single woman or child in the bottom picture. Go eat more tacos Jesus

this, and also

top : settlers

bottom : freeloaders, rapists and uncivilised violent scum.

Top picture is Ellis island, where immigrants APPLIED FOR CITIZENSHIP. It was a federal immigration station. The bottom picture does not show an immigration station so they are polar opposites.

You take em' then. Maybe they'll make Mexico great again.

>top
Immigrants coming through legal means awaiting to be processed at Ellis Island
>bottom
African """"refugees""""" seeking gibs

no kids or women

later wave european dispora changed america for the worse
>implying non whites will be better

Where are the women niggress

To be fair, that later wave of European immigrants grants was able to and has assimilated into American culture and society whereas Jews, Spics, and a large portion of blacks have not and simply cannot assimilate

there's no women in the bottom picture

top country was empty

Yeah they got to take the top ones as slaves for a bit. fucking irish

>Invader education

Top > Humans
Bottom > chimps

Are you blind, user?

The whites contribute to society; niggers are usually freeloaders. Due to white admixture, Mexicans provide mixed results.

Women and children firs.......
Refugees, my day American ass.

>a country built by Europeans has Europeans flee to it
>a country built by Europeans have shitskins flee to it

Yeah, no difference. Same cultures and everything.

yea, notice the 0 nigger women and children on that boat?

Then they should all go to your country, after we build that wall, and lay mine field, and emplace machinegun pillboxes supported by barb wires and motion sensors.

you having to compare a long time ago to now is not an argument, user KYS

It's true sadly. There would have been no Wilson, FDR or LBJ without the big city, "ethnic white" Irish/Italian/Jewish vote.

Dems have always thrived on the immigrant vote. They're poorer, and less connected to the society, its institutions, and its history.

Now as the former "ethnic whites" became more conservative and assimilated, the Dems are absolutely dependent on third world immigration and the nig-nogs.

>People dressed better in the 19th and 20th centuries than now.
>Far more European immigration took place in Western civilized countries, more or less culturally and ethnically able to blend in, after a time.

One group is coming to build a nation from nothing but their blood, sweat, and sheer will and determination.

The other group is coming to leech off the sacrifices of the previous group while raping and pillaging their society.

All genders in top pic.
Only cis males in bottom pic.

Other happened organically. The other doesn't.
You are a fucking idiot.

> implying there are a finite number of genders

I smell a difference

Yeah. White people coming to work hard-and getting documented at Ellis Island- versus niggas who suck the welfare system dry and who don't have paperwork.

The top helps build countries
The bottom tears them down

also, there are women and children in the first picture.

Top are married couples ready to work for their children.
Bottom are looking to marry your women and have you work for their children.

No welfare state. Pretty high and mighty coming from a Mexican with Mexico's strict immigration laws.

> shitskin subhuman savage nigger monkeys that will rape, murder, assault, and steal in Europe.
V.s
> Christian civilized Europeans who came to this White Colonial Nation to make a life for themselves and their families. Contributed greatly to this nation and it's history, culture, traditions, etc.

Eat shit AND GO BACK PABLOWWW

Aryans ontop vs shitskin amerindian subhumans on bottom.
WEW

The few houndreds german and italians that came to the southern parts of argentine and chile built beautiful towns and started induatries

Niggers shit or burn down eveything and buils litle african ghettos

rekt
thats bad tho, why arent they sending women and kid i wonder...

Found a pic of OP's family

Bottom is a Invasion & Demographic Replacement.

KB with important information:

TOP: Processed through immigration. Checked for diseases. Quarantined. Required sponsors and job prospect. Needed to learn language to become citizen. Wanted to leave their homeland to become American, not bring their homeland TO america and force Americans to become them.

Bottom: Demands entry. Refuses to assimilate. Complains if nit immediately on social programs. Carries diseases and immediately wants to intermingle (rape). Residents must adjust to THEIR language, religion, and practices instead of adjusting to the country they land in. Not speaking their language is racist. Requiring them to work is racist. Making them learn local language and customs is racist. Not letting them rape is racist. Everyone who objects to destroying home culture is racist. Saying no to anything is racist. Noticing any of the above is racist.

Top group becomes coal miners, factory workers, seamstresses and teachers after applying for their citizenship.

Bottom group wants hand outs and complains when they don't get enough or else they will move to the next country without bothering with a green card.

Top pick is 36% women and 8% children.

Bottom pick is 100% men.

And they're niggers. Niggers with very likly zero education, coming to leech off of European welfare systems designed to help the natives of those countries, thus lowering the living standard for the natives of those countries. A lot of them with be criminals. Some of them will have children with white women, consensual or not, which will result in even more non-whites in Europe.

Most of them are not refugees they are opportunist from various west african crapholes looking for an escape route.

>families coming over
>20 to 40 year old men coming over
Oh gee I guess I would be racist pointing that out though. Let all those men, I mean immigrants in!

They're just new Germans.

>top picture
homophobic transphobic islamophobic anti-semitic cisgendered racist sexists

>bottom picture
future engineers, doctors, scientists, and great men

then you're an idiot

>leaf

Nope

One picture is niggers. The other one isn't. Which isn't surprising because you are a mexi-nigger

Western culture and ancestry. The top group came to assimilate into the culture of their new country (and thanks to similar historic background easily could).
The bottom is trying to invade, and destroy the culture of the countries they intend on going to.

I have seen my grandma with parkinsons troll better than you.

Anyways, the folks in the top pic will have offspring that will build a civilization after many generations after that timeperiod.

...meanwhile no matter how much time passes you will still be an idiot.

THE GERMANS ARE INVADING

Lets think about it

What did White Immigrants contribute to America that it was so god damn great?

Most immigrants from Europe were not scientist nor were really that bright. When it comes to the latest European wave Italians made mafias and the Irish were drunk and violent. Germans brought literally nothing.

We Mexicans work hard. We already are better immigrants than Italians and Irish were. In some years we will be better than the English-Americans.

The top had no social safety net and had to prove their worthfulness to stay. The bottom will likely never be employed and will just murder and rape those they blame for their status. They're low IQ savages who aren't meant to live among real people.

>We Mexicans work hard. We already are better immigrants than Italians and Irish were.
Organized crime and drunks? Really? The stereotype is using other stereotypes?

The irish were hard workers wo suffered a LOT of discrimination. The didnt[ have a free ride. Same with Italians.

Oh, and about that Italian "organized crime", they had an actual set of rules involving familiws and civilians. They were safe.

Mexican organized crime? MS13 and other gangs. Wives, girlfriends, any family member, non participants, it doesn't matter, like the Queen of Hearts said, "Off with their heads!" That's why Mexico is rated #2 most dangerous country in the world. Keep that shit out of here.

People working in the top picture, and "people" idling around a cholomobile in the bottom picture.

whites must gtfo of america. its not europe.

Native Americans never established any sophisticated civilization.

All current latino countries are shit, and they tried everything.

>whites must gtfo of america.
Don't you have an appointment at the tire store to try on some radials? Pick a long burning one.

Stop this shit you spic

Yes, the top picture was civilised people immigrating to a continent settling in lands inhabited by primitive protocivillisations.

The bottom picture are primitives entering civillised nations.

Generally the "Nostra" in "Cosa Nostra" (Our Thing) meant you keep it within the people involved, and ignore everyone who isn't involved. That's because, while just barely, Italians are still human unlike Mexicans.

Checked but you,satan, are wrong about that.

Pic related.
Poverty Point in Louisiana.....

>drawing
>of huts
>in a semicircle

Wow, so sophisticated, you sure showed us!

Indians did have some extensive settlements, but they never advanced beyond tribalism, or developed an any extensive writing system.

The Difference is How many of those Refugees are going to have a job instead of just begging for money because they poor refugees?

Dunno, were the white european migrants throwing christians overboard to drown because allahu akbar?

A lot of women and children in the top picture in deciding they're genuine refugees.

Bottom picture is just a bunch of opportunistic immigrants trying to get a foot hold into a country they'll eventually destroy just like their homeland.

>Colored vs non-coloroed
I'm so glad we have modern cameras

They didn't integrate, they're Catholic sleeper cells

Yes I see a difference. The top picture has men and women. The bottom is just men. Also, top has white people, bottom has darks.

also this

Potential for positive impact at their destination.

Top arrives wanting to make a better life

Bottom arrives expecting to be delivered a better life.

Based Arizona.

i see 8 women in the top picture
how many do you see in the bottom?

>i see 8 women in the top picture
>how many do you see in the bottom?
CIS male racist pig!

Gender is not defined by genitalia. Haven't you been paying attention?

Then they all get on a Greyhound and head to Minnesota because they have better welfare benefits due to all the bleeding heart liberals.

Top pic shows whites
Bottom pic shows niggers

Top pic shows legal immigrants traveling to a country they will assimilate into

Bottom pic shows illegal migrants invading a country they intend to conquer

wayda wyt wimnat?

Yeah except for there not being terrorists among the top refugees.
And except for the cultural difference not being so big for the top refugees.
And except for the top refugees not coming en masse for social benefits.

Of course not your a shit skin Mexifag. Let me paint clearer picture the top are your bosses, the bottom are you coworkers. America has enough McDonalds employees to last us till the end of time. Why don't you open you arms and invite them into your home, your cities, fuck your woman, destroy your culture, and heritage...

This makes me so sad for them. It's like a bad episode of the twilight zone where a man wakes up to the world being the complete opposite.

I do not understand why they do not use one of these before the blacks cause a economic destabilization in Europe and affects the whole world