GOWDY WITHDRAWS FROM RUNNING TO BE FBI DIRECTOR

IT'S NOT HAPPENING

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2017/05/15/trey-gowdy-fbi-director-shortlist-withdraws/
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-laptop-ban-travel-restrictions-new-security-checks-uk-us-middle-east-flights-a7661361.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BULL
SHIT.

Why?

Did he receive a death threat or somesuch?

Is this a trans dimensional chess move? Are they going for someone less partisan?

Fuck .

He was my no 1 pick

rudy guiliani

"""""withdraws""""""""

nuthin personnel kiddo

Black uncle tom cowboy cop

Benghazi?

What's qualifications for being an FBI director anyway?

Chris Christie

goddamn, I love that man

CLARKE

It could actually be Rudy because he has ties to NY FBI office where they have copies of the weiner insurance files & have been fighting w/comey for months

I wonder why folks don't want to jump right into Trump's FBI post right after he passed classified into to Russia and his administration is under investigations from every corner of this fine country?

Who wouldn't want to destroy their life for an orange buffoon?

This. Fuck white people.

>wiener insurance logs
Can the terminology be any more absurd

>he still believes the fake news

Well, at least Buzzfeed confirmed the story, it must be true.

>Chris Christie
could that fat fuck even make it to work everyday?

I already said it was going to be a jew who only looks out for israel's interests.

Screencap this post

There's only one man for the job now.

Nah he wants the top job. Being fun director would be too dirty.

>125691525

hes gotten plenty

hes is not a good fit for the FBI

FBI supposed to be extremely low profile
and he is waayyyy too well known

You need to move on to the next fakenews story sweetie. We already debunked that one. Try to keep up here

Rob Ford did.

Well fuck....it is TRUE!

fortune.com/2017/05/15/trey-gowdy-fbi-director-shortlist-withdraws/

Weird how the only thing the Whitehouse denies is shit that wasn't in the story

FUCK
THIS
GAY
EARTH

i dont think so

guiliani had prostate cancer and he prob cant hold his
shits in for more than 1 minute

besides hes almost 100 years old

Hes not in on Trump's kikery

>Rob Ford did
he also drank his ass off and smoked crack with niggers

McMaster was in the room. He rebutted the entire thing.

Good, this guy's an attack dog, not a bureaucrat. He oughta be Attorney General.

And the shit he denied wasn't in the story. He is talking about stuff that wasn't reported and says "I was in the room" so dumb T R U M P F A G S like you believe it

Say hello to the first black FBI director all thanks to Trump.

Should earn him some progressive points even tho libs will call him an uncle tom.

Gay

What a man.

Will he retain the hat?

godddam senpai , why doesnt trey like trump, maybe he doesnt want to toe trump's line

I agree

>Will he retain the hat?
He is the hat, just as the hat is him. if you want one, the other comes with as a matter of form.

He backed Rubio. Fuck him. Glad he's out.

GOWDY IS OUTIE

No he did not. In fact, he did not rebut a single thing in the WaPo article. The WaPo article said that Trump released sensitive highly-classified to the Russian diplomats. McMaster never denied that.

>Fuck white people.

Trumps not actually doing anything to help white people. Unless they are billionaires.

ON BORROWED TIME TRUMPTARDS

perfect choice for trump

Yeah.. because the other shit is public knowledge..
independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-laptop-ban-travel-restrictions-new-security-checks-uk-us-middle-east-flights-a7661361.html

And the shit that is supposedly "classified" is common knowledge.. STFU shareblue shill

The WaPo talked about the laptop sh*t, which is common knowledge worldwide..
heres an article from APRIL

He did though....he said that whole thing was FakeNews

So why are the only things they are denying is stuff that was never reported on?
So you can show the articles where they mention the area where the US said the plot was hatched since it's been public knowledge?

hillarys going to jail

Honestly, it's for the best that he did. The FBI director would need bipartisan support to be confirmed. He certainly wouldn't get that.

Because you can't be director of the FBI when the FBI has dirt on you.

Oh wait, this is Sup Forums, the fantasy world where Republicans aren't corrupt.

The fbi was always mine to take, Dahnald. Hand it over and this will go smoothly.

HE MUST RETAIN THE HAT

KEK WILLED IT IN THE COMEY STICKY

Fingers crossed for BOSS NIGGER.

Watch any video of gowdy talking about executive orders. It's fucking hilarious.

Article is from APRIL!

And how did you debunk it, pal?

dream pick

I've been saying this since comey was shitcanned. Gowdy is too valuable in congress - he's one of like three good men in the whole fucking congress. While I'm sure he would be awesome as FBI director the gain would not make up for the loss. At best it would be a net even move.

Now someone like Sheriff Clarke - he's a rabid patriot and he could do a lot more for the country in a federal position of power rather than running a local municipality.

You people crying about this need to stop thinking in memes and start thinking like an administrator.

>The FBI director would need bipartisan support to be confirmed.

um, no sorry

He's too partisan. No one should want an FBI director with a political affiliation. I'm sure Gowdy declined for that very reason because the guy would have definitely made one hell of an FBI director.

>McMasters said it
>US & UK have already updated airplane safety regulations a few months ago
>Australia is doing the same..

>grasping at straws
the post

I sincerely hope it rests well as the first Stetson agent.

Let me put these in bong terms for you. McMaster's statement is like Dr. Harold Shipman saying
>I didn't *choke* any of my patients to death

>someone in trump's pocket said it
>every source has already stated that this part was known
>the part about the location of the source of the intel wasn't

Oh, and it was with former KGB agents in a closed meeting with only Russian press allowed in.

Keep on sipping that koolaid, pal.

Your words are those of a huge faggot and I feel gayer having read them

In order to confirm a new head of the FBI, they would need at least 60 votes in the senate. That's why you're seeing reports about how Schumer should hold the position hostage until they appoint a special council in the Russia case.

>muh russia muh russia
go to bed hillary

Yeah and the fact that it's not classified?
Because the WaPo GUESSED that this was classified from reading the transcripts..

>going from a state Representative to a federal Director
No thanks, plebs.

nuculare optione

>No one should want an FBI director with a political affiliation
how can that be avoided? better dead than red

No one said anything about Hillary, but deflect all you want.

Multiple sources have confirmed this story, and multiple sources state that information that our actual allies haven't even been given.

But it's okay right, because >muh emails reeeeee

Nope. Here is his "denial":

>"The story that came out tonight as reported is false. The president and the foreign minister reviewed a range of common threats to our two countries, including threats to civil aviation.

>At no time, at no time, where intelligent sources or methods discussed. And the president did not disclose any military operations that were not already publicly known. Two other senior officials who were present, including the Secretary of the State, remember the meeting the same way and have said so. Their on the record accounts should outweigh anonymous sources. I was in the room. It didn't happen."

This is a very carefully-worded statement that conveniently does not rebut the claim that highly-classified information was shared. It is a non-denial intended to mislead and leave wiggle room.

Stick to the politics of whatever shitty country your mule mother shit you out in

>Implying russian press was let in instead of ministry official taking photos..
Aren't we all tired? It's been a long night.. I'll clock out and tell Soros I'm done for the day I think..

poisoned chalice

Hillary, please. We all know you invented the muh russia crap to deflect attention away from your unprecedented embarassingly massive failure in this past election - just go to sleep already

>Chris Christie

Piss on that. No one familiar with New Jersey would want that corrupt tub of shit in charge of anything unless they were getting a cut of the proceeds.

EMAILS EMAILS SHE MADE EMAILS SHE MADE BENGHAZI REMEMBER BENGHAZI EMAILS EMAILS EMAILS

>The story that came out tonight as reported is false
seems unambiguous to me.

I see the training for the mental gymnastics competition is going well.

Good on you for practicing!

Bitch please.. The whole world knew about this shit (laptop bombs) for at least a few weeks now..
But keep shilling ;)

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEMAILSSSSSSSSS

she revealed our nuclear response times on live television

she collapsed in the street on 9/11

1000x other things

Yeah, I'm Hillary and I invented the literal mountain of people connected to Trump that have been proven to have ties to Russia.

Keep on deflecting, the military might hire you for missile defense.

Sheldon Adelson didn't back Trump for nothing. People who want heroes or to believe in anything are suckers.

Thanks.. standing up was really hard.

You mean the Podestas? Yeah those have been proven to have ties to Russia..

What are you babbling about?
What shitty flag is that?

Someone's new here and hasn't been on Sup Forums before 2016.

Gowdy is a smart guy. He knows he'll be in the middle of shit when White House pressures him to go after Clinton.

They'd need a lot more than just me considering the dumb bitch revealed our nuclear response times on live television and somehow wasn't thrown in jail for revealing classified information that is crucial to the security of our nation