HAPPENING! SETH RICH CONFIRMED TO HAVE CONTACTED WIKILEAKS!

>HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING HAPPENING
SETH RICH WAS EMAILING WIKILEAKS! A DETECTIVE HITED BY HIS FAMILY HAS DETERMINED!

Other urls found in this thread:

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this shit is 8 months old no one cares anymore trump won now shut up

Is this twitter account reliable?

shill detected

this is absolutely new information

the detective is being silenced from the fbi/dc police

*yawn* Is anybody else feeling sleepy?

Yeah it's so old the statute of limitations has run out.

Oh look, Drudge just picked it up...

You can always tlel "CIA' by the names. Seth Rich is such a fake name that he is an obvious psyop or cia plant....

GO TO FOR NOW! RECYCLE THIS ONE LATER!

actually, i shouldn't have revelead my sources and methods for picking out that cia scum cause they might change their ways 0 fuck me

What evidence is there?

None the Russians did it. It's like 11 pm bro you should go to sleep, don't you have work in the morning? I know I'm really sleepy.

fox5dc.com/news/local-news/254852337-story

OH SHIT BUMP

Rip in Piss demokikes

A private investigator from his family claims to have the evidence from his laptop

Stop you Drumpfers! You will not make this happen. This is not a story.

No its not you fucking rural retard. This has been well known for awhile now.

>first reply

wew the shills are working hard tonight

SPAM THE FUCK OUT OF THIS. MAKE THREADS,

SPAM IT ON TWITTER, POST IT ON REDDIT

JUST KEEP POSTING IT , EVEN IF THERES THREADS ON IT

MAKE THE WHOLE INTERNET SEE IT

FORCE THE MSM COVER IT ON TV

HOW LONG BEFORE PI IS KAPUT?

I'm serious. The P.I didn't say anything except wait til tomorrow

I'm tired, guys everyone it's time for bed. Good night everyone.

Statute of limitations never runs out on murder

Drumpftards will believe anything

FPBP. This is stupid even for Sup Forums standards. There is literally nothing to see here. Ignore and move on.

Listen closely lads, and you'll hear singing. It's a sad song they're all singing about the end of the world.

HILLARY IS DONE!!!

>rural retard.
how tolerant

This is it, boys. We need to keep this story as hot as possible. Meme the fuck out of it, do anything we can. If anything gives us the head of the gorgon-Hillary- then this is it. We can end the beast with one swift cut.

"Seth Rich's family hired former @DCPoliceDept detective & tells @fox5dc tonight: there IS evidence Rich WAS "emailing" w/ @wikileaks"

bumbpf

The family, Fox5 DC and drudge have now made sure that doesn't happen

Sticky thread please.

Fuckin eh right. I understand Wikileaks protects leakers, but the guy was murdered. They should have released information about Seth Rich contacting them months ago.

DELET

REMEMBER SETH RICH

Wanna bet Hillary still gets away with it.

*yaaawwnnn* Don't you Drumpfkins ever get sleepy? I know I'm sooooo tired right now.

HOLY FUCK THE MOTHER OF ALL HAPPENINGS

THANK YOU BASED RICH FAMILY

YOUR SON DID SOMETHING BIGGER THAN HIMSELF AND FOR THAT GOD NO DOUBT HAS SMILED UPON HIM

Best of luck to the poor guy's family.

I think everyone is jumping to conclusions because they are just really tired. Let's all get some sleep OK? We'll wake up tomorrow refreshed. We should probably take a break from the computer as well, it's not good for us. Let's spend more time outside with friends at bars and picking up girls.

bump

sounds like a whole load of fucking nothing

Doubt it now that Comey is out.

It's the Clinton way.

Wikileaks plays the long game senpai. Assange did infer that that was the case, saying that probably nobody on earth knows who leaked it besides him (implying the other party was deceased)

>Implying queen mommy had anything to do with killing Deth Snitch
You Conservatards amuse me

newfag, this was already well known during the election, everyone replying to this thread is new

I want to go to sleep but I have to masturbate first

ZRILLASHREE KLONGTEN GOT TWWOO SCOOOPS TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD

Show me one article from the DC investigator stating that he was in contact with Wikileaks?

Exactly, now fuck off shill

Let's get #HISNAMEWASSETHRICH trending on twitter and facebook!!!!

God is smiling on Seth Rich! He was a true patriot! I'm gonna enjoy seeing the shills shill their way out of this one...

Shits about to hit the fan bigly

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

bump

Are you even trying?

MAKE IT NATIONAL NEWS!

either a shill or wrong
It was a "conspiracy theory"
Now it's confirmed and tomorrow it'll be headline news

1. Is murder solved? No
2. Is this a lead? Yes
3. FBI should figure out if there's something.
Meanwhile you and your Shareblue friends should go to bed and leave the adults alone on this.
Thank you.

IF THEY DON'T HAVE WIKILEAKS

THEY HAVE NOTHING

THERE IS NO RUSSIA

Justice for Seth

bump

JOE FUCKING ROGAN RETWEETED IT!
>JOE FUCKING ROGAN RETWEETED IT!
JOE FUCKING ROGAN RETWEETED IT!
>JOE FUCKING ROGAN RETWEETED IT!

Okay so the shills are going all out trying to bury this. Can someone tell me the importance of this & what it might cause/bring to light?

If youre a sleepy poster you can fuck right off & sleep forever

real life is better than any tv show at this point

The DNC has its own "Clean up crew", it's been around for a while now.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

EVERY NETWORK MUST COVER AND REPORT IT

Man I'm tired. Maybe we should all go to sleep. *Yawns* Yea I'm calling it a night. You guys should probably hit the hay as well.

HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED
>HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED
HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED
>HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED
HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED
>HILLARY HAD HIM KILLED

CONTINUE BUMPING, Sup Forums! FUCK THE SHILLS, FUCK THE SLIDE!
HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

I'm not a religious man, but i hope that wherever Seth Rich is he's having a good time.

When we asked Wheeler if his sources have told him there is information that links Rich to Wikileaks, he said, “Absolutely. Yeah. That's confirmed."

palatable red pill for normies

HABBENING

Everyone and your mother tweet about this to the msm.

Bump for justice

I hope you get raped. Please stay on Sup Forums though, it's just a matter of time until you are one of us. Plz stay.

BASED JOE

SPREAD SPREAD SPREAD

THIS IS IT

KILL RUSSIA FOREVER NOW DO IT TONIGHT

Bump

The DNC is run like a criminal organization

Wikileaks reacted to his death when it happened but it was not a proof in itself

Lots of speculation, now we have concrete.

So this was the campaign aide whose death was suspicious as fuck and me er investigated.

No, only the kids hit the hay. Adults stay up.

Seth Rich confirmed Russian

Basically the whole RUSSIA HACKED our shit would crumble.

>Now drumpftards trust the media
Exactly, now fuck off pic related

New bread of justice
Smells so good

WEEEEEEEEEE YESSSSSSSSS

THE RUSSIAN NARRATIVE IS DEAD

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH

It kills two things:
>Russia didn't supply Wikileaks with the hacked emails, this guy did.
>His death now becomes very, very, very suspicious and some top-level Dems, including Hillary, could be in a lot of trouble.

>FACT:
ASSANGE OFFERED THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS IN REWARD MONEY FOR INFORMATION ABOUT WHO KILLED RICH, WIKILEAKS HAS NEVER DONE THIS BEFORE

>FACT:
ASSANGE, DURING AN INTERVIEW, LET SLIP THAT THE CLINTON LEAKS CAME FROM SOMEONE INSIDE THE DNC (when making a statement about his impartiality, that if "a disgruntled person in the RNC leaked info on Trump wikileaks would publish it too.")

The democrats as a whole may lose big time depending on how they handle it. If they deny and attack people, then more evidence is brought to light that shows it was an assassination ordered from within the DNC, they will have to send out a fall guy who will take the blame. The tricky part is how long will they deny before sending out the scapegoat. If they deny too long then they will be seen as guilty as a whole. If they send out the scapegoat too early they may be admitting there was fucked up shit going on and the Russian hacking stuff was bullshit, even if there wasn't enough evidence yet.

It was hinted at by wikileaks twitter which is not reliable. If this is solid it makes the situation really fucked up.

So I looked through it and it appears to be nothing substantial. Feeling so sleepy now, I'm gonna take a nap.

Whatever it is, it should be to the FBI to look into it.

Lock the whole DNC up. And those faggots antifungal

THE DEMOCRAT PARTY IS A CRIMINAL ORGANIZATION

DISBAND THE DEMOCRAT PARTY

PUBLIC TRIALS

It is really HAPPENING!

Pretty sure they put a bounty on info about his murder. It's about as unsubtle as Wikileaks want to go.

Who's Seth Rich and why does this matter?

Fucking shill. He committed suicide by shootings himself in the back three times you nigger.