HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHA
AHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IDWtX
youtube.com/watch?v=sjizB6IL1ok
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/04/16/mexicos-gun-control-laws-a-model-for-the-united-states/
youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Very fake news

excuse me, but, the washington post is a reputable newspaper with over 800 million page views

Are you still up to
no Good? shame
on you. Go to
sleep and get some
nightmares

Now *that's* some funny, right there!

This is going to backfire bigly for the MSM

which is also owned by an organization under a 600 million dollar contract with the CIA.

Yea it's almost like Secretary of State and potus have different declassification authority

why do you find trump and his associates more trustworthy than the washington post, new york times, etc.? presumably you have some reason.

I love hillary Clinton

Another day, another failed media narrative. Saged.

Oh wow an AMERICAN government agency having organizational ties to an AMERICAN company that's totally equivalent to the president selling out his country's state secrets to RUSSIA...

wew lad.

F F F F F F F F FAKE
N N N N N N N NEWS

>anonymous sources suggest

OY VEY DON'T LEGALLY WARN THE RUSSIANS ABOUT ISIS ATTACKS

>Emu warns of trouble ahead
Heed this warning, libshits. A storm's abrewin.

>presidents authority
>vs
>puny secretary

>Tweets and Headlines are now holding the same merit as FBI Investigative findings.....

Good ight America, they won.

Weak

>washington post gets classified information about laptop bombs
>publishes discussion over isis laptop bombs
>isis now knows laptop bomb threats are comprimised

Who exactly did the treason here?

>anonymous source claims
>denied by national security advisor
>denied by white house
>denied by Russia
Holy shit the liberal media is literally fucking collapsing on itself by grasping for straw.

>the propaganda arm of the deep state says it happened so it must be true

fake news?

>"Muh Trumpfu is pure and innocent!"

Surely the 70 years of his life where he wasn't president and made a living by running others into the ground is proof enough that Trump is a crooked piece of shit looking out for himself, just like the rest of the 1%?

Sorry what was that?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>wanting a saint as the commander in chief of the military
>wanting your chief executive to be a beacon of virtue
>thinks you can get ahead in a cut-throat world by being an angel
Holy shit, you are retarded.

...I'm confused...isn't that literally what diplomats and ambassadors are for?

This weird narrative only makes sense if Russia and the U.S. were hostile nations.

Da fuq am I missing here?

>American company

Bezos is Jewish. Try again.

>why do you find trump and his associates more trustworthy than the washington post, new york times, etc.? presumably you have some reason.

nobody actually reads the articles. he talked to russia about intel on isis laptop bombs designed to target airliners. russia lost a lot of citizens to a soda can bomb planted by isis when it took out a plane. sharing such a threat is common courtesy. hopefully they will repay the favor with security intel of their own.

this is classic fake news. stretch the truth to a retarded level because they know liberals will eat it up. you can "trust" the nyt you just have to read past the headlines and have some common sense.

archive.fo/IDWtX

>hurr durr I have to repeat things in the same diction Trump says because im a weak bitch that can't form his own opinions and Trump represents my ideal strong man despite being equally weak of a bitch.

You're missing the fact that the left literally has no cards in it's hand and is simply playing the game on the credit that their followers are incapable of reasoning

Main stream media lead me here. Is this actually a thing or?

Why explain yourself to a libtard? They are literally subhuman

they need a push in the right direction

The alleged claim was that Trump was collaborating with Russian officials in regards to anti-ISIS activity. There is literally NOTHING at all objectionable about this unless you just hate russia, but other officials have stated it may not have even happened.

>lost a lot of citizens to a soda can bomb planted by isis when it took out a plane
The one filled with the amazing orchesta right?

WP CONFIRMED FAKE NEWS.

youtube.com/watch?v=sjizB6IL1ok

No. It means that McMaster is going to get a boot soon.

nice pepe

"b-b-b-but he didn't use the right words its all wordplay i can tell because ive heard many words played before trust me drumpf is done for!

seth rich

Wow I'm never voting for Drumf again

So muh traitor and he's getting impeached is all bull.

SAGE SHAREBLUE SHILL THREAD!!!!!!!

FAKE NEWS BASED PEDES!!!!!!!!!!

TRUST THE GOD EMPEROR!!!!!!

MAGA

BLOMMPFFFF IS A TRAITOR!

Just admit you are a hypocrite lul, because Hillary is better by that logic ;^)

Just admit you are an emotional being without self awareness or critical thinking and like an animal does what your emotional nature wants :p

That's it, Drumpf is finished!

>Trusting (((propaganda))) instead of President Trump

Why don't you go live in Cuba with your commie buddies? Just overstay your tourist visa. We live in a (((globalist))) world without boarders after all, right?

sage

Fake news dipshit nigger

RUSSIA IS FAKE NEWS. THERE'S NOTHING TO SEE HERE. IT'S ALL A LIBERAL PLOT.
*gives classified information to the Russians*

>Unsubstantiated sources
>President has the authority to share intel on the fly and declassify

this boils down to him telling them that ISIS was trying to make labtop bombs, right? I would be worried if he didn't tell them

This is fake news. McMaster came out and said this himself right now. By tomorrow, most people will know this is fake news, although they will try to muffle it.

Besides, giving Russia info about ISIS is a great thing. They are destroying ISIS, after all. Getting close to Russia is a positive thing.

Remember that WaPo is run by Soros mone. Remember that they were one of the biggest reasons why the public was okay with the Iraq war. Do not trust WaPo.

S-S-STUPID user!! Didn't you see the footage of McMaster going on TV and denying some strawman claims nobody ever made while completely avoiding any real accusations???

C-CLEARLY THIS IS FAKE NEWS #FAKENEWS

CNN won't show this picture.

>reputable newspaper
>over 800 million page views
Non-sequitur

Seriously whats up with this shit tier excuse? Its like an elevated version of the classic liberal arguing tactic of "you misspelled this word so I win the argument".

>Trying this hard
>The story has already been BTFO in detail
You lose again, Leftist.

Because of shit like this

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2014/04/16/mexicos-gun-control-laws-a-model-for-the-united-states/

If my eyes roll any harder they'll get stuck

That's interesting.

>Drumpf got two scoops and I only got one
sage a fake news shill thread

BLOMPPPPDFF YOU FUCCKKING TTRRAIIIITOR!!!!

While I do think it's bullshit, you can't really take the word of one of Trump's guys as 100% reliable.

i lol'd

HE WENT TO THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY!!!!
REEEEEEEE

drumf is over the media told me

I like how the absolute vaguest of claims is the one you bootlickers keep holding up as somehow the strongest. "It never happened" means absolutely nothing when in the entire rest of the speech he didn't address a single one of the serious accusations made in the article and spent the whole time confirming some and denying denying other shit that nobody even brought up.

This shit has gone so far it's straight out of the United Citizens Federation from Starship Troopers and you are on your knees begging for more.

his name. was Seth Rich.

>Stop colluding with the people who murdered me.

Trump is a bit of a knob head 2bh lads

kek

When are you libtard pussies going to kill yourselves? Hurry up.

Even if it were true, what Trump did was not illegal. It might've even saved lives.

He supposedly told the Russian ambassador that ISIS is going to deploy laptop bombs or something. There's nothing legally or morally objectionable here.

Even if it did happen (it didn't), he's the fucking president. He is in charge of what is classified and what isn't.

>Two other senior officials who were present,
>Including the Secretary of the State,
>Remember the meeting the same way and have said so.
>Their on the record accounts should outweigh anonymous sources.
>I was in the room.
>It didn't happen.

MCMASTER MIC DROP

sage

>"Allegedly"
>Source: BuzzFeed

Oh okay.

Friendly reminder that literally noody cares what he declassified, and the fuckup is more thst in doing so he apparently accidentally compromised an ally's intelligence-gathering capabilities. Whatever Trump passed along is immaterial, how he got it is vital.

TL;DR: I never bought the Russia narrative because Trump's too stupid for treason

How are you going to say "even if it were true" and then quote the part of the Washington Post story about the laptop bombs that was literally corroborated by McMaster him-fucking-self. Like do you really imagine they just made up a story with a coincidentally absolutely true and very specific detail like that? Oh or do you just think it's all true except for the parts where Dear Leader was in the wrong, those parts are wrong in a different and special way which you know even though nobody has actually even fucking denied them.

But if you want to stick with the "it's not illegal when the president does it" argument I'm fine with that. Everyone on earth but you sees the insanity of that.

you fagots have to get the fuck out right now

the president literally has the authority to reveal whatever the fuck he wants.

a congress woman does not.

sage

>REEEEEEE FAKE NEWSS
>FUCKING STOP YOU LEFTIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Lol United States is doomed.

>accidentally compromised an ally's intelligence-gathering capabilities.
Wait, what? What a fucking dumbass, Jesus fucking Christ.

Any day now

>fuck up "russian reset"
>accuse Trump of doing it

It's right in the playbook. Sage and ignore.

Proof?
*farts*
sage

>Two anonymous sources versus McMaster and Tillerson on record

WaPo shills clutching at straws.

>Trump proven Too stupid to Live

You are a fucking moron. The president can't leak secrets. It is literally his authority that makes something secret or not.

sage

>I never bought the Russia narrative because Trump's too stupid for treason
I actually agree up until the point where someone around him could convince him it's in his own self interest. He has this tendency to just believe the last thing that was told to him even if it's mutually exclusive with things he's said or done earlier in the same day.

I definitely believe he's too fucking stupid to have recorded conversations with Comey. He has to have his news printed out off the internet before he'll read it and he said in the debates he knows less about computers than his 10 year old son. No fucking way that moron could figure out how to operate a yak-bak.

Yeah, it's obvious the White House would admit to fucking up on such a massive scale.

Or the Russians to receiving information they were not privy to.

Or Trump's National Security Advisor on failing his fucking job.

I'm not saying he can't, I'm saying we can all see how transparently authoritarian it is to make that argument after the fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=HiHN3IJ_j8A

Sound familiar?

Either Trump leaked it himself or it's total bogus

Look, I know you commies were daydreaming about your impossible revolution, but the rest of us paid attention in civics class.

Duma trumba is officialy finished!

>tfw he's the president and can declassify anything
>tfw he's sharing info about Isis to Russia something that might ya know help them FIGHT Isis
>tfw This whole story is to get the public to doubt the Trump Administration and focus on the Russian spying thing