Anon5 discussion thread

So Anon5 just made another "KB" this time about Israel. Now i didn't actually read his thread, but i guess he just gave us all the same bullshit anyone who is a regular on pol already knows.

Then he replied to other people reaffirming stuff that most here already know is true, and then he called anyone that dared question him a shill.

Also mind you, Anon5 has a KB about how all jews aren't evil and that whole "greater Israel" thing was a myth. So if you actually do go look back on his archives you will see that he was wrong either then or now.

anyway feel free to discuss what bullshit you hate about him here

Link to the thread or stfu!

I can't find the thread, massive slide posts and now your weak ass shit
OP125693298

quality thread.

thanks assholes heres the thread

Also have you all noticed a few months ago the shills stopped making black cock threads and switched to trying to convince us to race mix?

I mean i'll admit its a good tactic, but it really tells you their stupidty because

1. they tried the other tactic for about a year

2. They don't realize that demographically, a huge amount of us are either race mixed, or non-white.

this guy has been a faggot since day 1.

if you go back to thread 1, regular people are still trying to call him out, and he still goes with the same shit script.

>ctr
>shill

honestly I think it's a psyop but I am tired of seeing him shit up the board.

I miss those horse fuckers!

thx, ho about the race mix shit will not work to.

>Tell anon5 "you're a shill" is a shitty argument that can literally be used on anyone for any reason

5 internet dollars to anyone who can guess his reply

>Catalog full of low tier bait threads, Drumpf Btfo, "Do X girls like Y guys", Shitpost threads, threads about retarded alt right e celebs, MGTOW, pro left reddit threads ect.
>No one cares, gets bumped to limit.
>Thread about dude speculating on plans of the world elite and their possible plans for thr future.
>LOL GTFO FUCKING LARPER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The absolute state of post election Sup Forums is SAD!

lol

>ho about the race mix shit will not work to.

what the fuck does this mean? also isn't portugal not even close to white, why should you care?

if every retard that made those other low tier bait threads had a tripcode i'd mock them too.

nice pasta anon5, saw it the last thread

sorry your mad no one takes you seriously

Who gives a fuck about user 5? If you legitimately believe anything he says, you should unironically kill yourself.

(((((((anonymous5)))))))) literally called Sup Forums an anti-jew psyop.

he's trying to "save" us

I also don't like his vagueness and lack of detail compared to other so called insiders but he has been right a couple of times. On stuff that I didn't hear anywhere else too.It just posses me off how little he explains shit.

I think it's just an elaborate troll to see how many people read his previous posts in detail.

I would explain further but it's already explained in my previous posts please read my previous posts.

i love the tuning fork one, that is such a weird idea i am totally using it in a manga.

Also i do believe the one about women. although i feel like i saw stuff on pol that basically said the same stuff but with sources and shit.

its offical, we call these threads Anon5 is as psy-op threads

lol, prove it Anon5.

also when you are vague enough of course you will hit a target eventually.

look up how ghost whispers and mediums are so successful

Too quality garbage.

Tells us nothing we dont already kmow, just spruces it up

Glad I missed his thread, the way he types infuriates me.
What a massive fag, knows fuck all and types like a fedora-tipping teenager.

this is my theory

-psyop/honeypot ( creates threads and distills a context where-in user's are baited and switched with info, and sleuthing, and breadcrumbs to keep you doing "busy work" in the guise of "thinking"... Heavy distraction techniques.

He is making a huge effort to keep the divide and conquer atmosphere here, on pol. He espouses paranoia, and creates lore surrounding his presence by firstly, attacking anyone who decides to think outside the box.

as far as making threats.

makes sure he has a loyal fanbase of curious but dimwitted anons to be his bot army.

He repeats buzz words ad nauseum, to help pound in his own propaganda.

>shill on repeat

-lonley autist in need of approval

oh for fucks sake faget. if you dont like the namefag dont read his threads

I can never tell if Anon5 is either extremely redpilled or extremely bluepilled. He still makes interesting threads. Ones that really make you hmmmmmmmmmmmm.....