So I finally got something going with a girl, we've gone out a few times, she likes me and I like her...

So I finally got something going with a girl, we've gone out a few times, she likes me and I like her. Haven't fucked but might become serious. She's wonderful.

Anyway I am basically full 1488, like I collect memorabilia and WWII books and have a swastika and Trump sticker on my bedroom door at mom's house, Rhodesia flag, have Mein Kampf and some books about race and IQ on my book shelf. My dad is also a hardline fascist. This girl is a liberal feminist, not a SJW but she is on the left side of the political scale and is against racism/sexism and she has German ancestry. She is studying to become a doctor. She's great in every way and we have a lot in common but politics. If I were to become serious with her, do I just hide this part of my personality or do I come clean with her?

Do I hide the stuff in my room? Do I attempt to redpill her? What do the non autistic people of Sup Forums do when discussing politics with their women?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you dont discuss politics with women

Just kill your self or date a fat nazi chick.

Leave it up and set up a camera to catch her reaction when she realizes that she actually considered giving up the puss to some Nazi weirdo.

Hide all of it. If you end up working out and build a good relationship, you can consider testing the waters a few months from now and ask her what she thinks of Sup Forums conservatives. Dont tell her u are one. Just ask her what she thinks of them. I have a left leaning gf and she is slowly realizing im an ayn rand atlas shrugged whore but i think if i told her the first month she mightve freaked out. If you are intent on redpilling her, do it slowly over time. Try fox business or cnbc for things you can let her catch you watching. Also libertarianism is ok to be clocked as compared to conservative. I told my gf fairly early i was libertarian.
So yeah.
Tldr, take it slow, feel her out,
Then feel her out (wink)
And take it slow (wink wink)
And yeah, hide your shit, at least until u bang her

/thread

I'm a NatSoc and I'm dating a normie Conservative, basically I talk a lot about anti-Communism, because its common ground, and try to gradually convince her that Communism is worse than Fascism. My suggestion is to gradually redpill her if you can, be very subtle, and make her love you a lot. Say things that she disagrees with a little bit, very confidently, once you have her trust. Women are inclined to agree with something a man says when he's confident about it, so you can redpill her a tiny bit at a time just by being assertive. Eventually you'll have to come clean, but the goal is to do it slowly enough that she'll be ready for it.

lol sounds like you're already letting her wear the pants you fag

what he said

Listen OP. If she is as great as you say she is I can guarantee you she will not understand and will most likely be creeped out. You should never change who you truly are for a girl but I would recommend you leave certain aspects of your beliefs out of the narrative (at least until further down the road). Same shit with sperging out on a 1st date, surely you didnt go into detail about how you play hours upon hours of vidya and result to seeking advice on a Chinese Crochet knitting forum. No. same shit is applied here. Goodluck big dog

Get SS thunderbolts tattooed on your dick in glow in the dark white ink. The rest writes itself. You're welcome.

Trips of truth

that's one disguised pepe

>I am basically full 1488,

/thread
Serb knows what's up

You don't deserve her and you know it and because you know it you will fuck it up, consciously or subconsciously.

Oh shit I didn't even catch that. That is well hidden.

Tfw literally the same problem when it comes to dating.

Dont try to redpill prematurely. I would avoid politics completely for at least a few months. Or until youve already done it.

Hide it you autistic fagget. Your belief are derived from sexual frustration and she will cure that anyways. Simply buy a subscription to HBO, chuckle at the funny british gent and become a normal cultured individual.

it was fine until then

in this specific case you have to fuck her first, then you can do whatever you want

How'd you know?
(((Canada)))
The redpill her with my dick strategy may work.
I did not, I just told her the actually cool things I do.

So I should just hide the memorabilia and maybe make some "ironic" jokes to test the waters or drop some soft redpills like mainstream conservative beliefs (illegal immigration, MSM lies, etc.) and the flaws of communism if it comes up?

After all, my dad also collects Nazi shit and married my mom.

>make some "ironic" jokes to test the waters
yes
>drop some soft redpills like mainstream conservative beliefs
no

I'm 14/88 too, my gf was a moderate but yesterday she jokingly called me a race traitor for buying kosher certified chocolate
it's not just a man>woman thing, anybody in a relationship will eventually become more like their partner if they had the seed of that idea in them already

NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG

Don't lie but simultaniously don't sperg out about politics in an out of place setting.

You should really join our white nationalist discord. A lot of our conversation is about life issues and self improvement. Feel free to join if you want: discord.gg/zzsPUaJ