I was talking to my close friend, who revealed to me tonight over text that a nigger had attempted to rape her...

I was talking to my close friend, who revealed to me tonight over text that a nigger had attempted to rape her. I freaked the fuck out and said that he needed to be shot. Imagine my shock when she got yelled at me for overreacting and she said "WTF? No!"

Why is she mad at me for suggesting her attempted rapist should be killed, instead of at the rapist?

What is happening to women Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/zzsPUaJ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

To shoot one is to ends one life, this much we both know. However, to end ones life is quite a large endeavor, and we cannot pretend like death is preferable to the suffering of one who has caused pain to others. It is in that vein that I suggest instead of killing, we instead capture and question the man in question, and see what it is that he knew, and why he acted the way that he did. That way we will better understand the reasoning as to why some people think the way that they do and others do not. We must always understand that it is not us who does the raping, but the rapist, and there are many women who secretly desire for this to happen to them. She very well may have enjoyed the advances made at her, but this is something that only you and your friend should venture to find out, and if you do, do not share it here, keep it between yourselves, as an iota of the bond that you two share with each other, that one could be so open with another. Believe in what you must, but perceive what you cannot, for that will make all the difference in your life.

>every day 100 white women get raped by one nigger
Just stop him already.

You went full white knight mode cause you heard it was a nigger.

>BEHEAD NIGGERS WHO TOUCH WHITE WOMEN!

>wtf is your problem, *I* didnt try to rape you!

The bitch wasn't raped she's just a roastie who wanted to admit to her betacuck shoulder-to-cry-on that she fucks niggers, but since she's a histrionic narcissist she could only tell you in a way that paints herself as the victim.

its weird user but some people are just wored that way, especially women

there are people that could be getting murdured and the thought of killing their attacker would never even cross their minds

its really strange

Nah, rapists should be killed and possibly you for being a fucking low life.

her pussy got wet and she wanted to share
i agree with your reaction tho

Cuck spotted

nice quote user, which jew said this again?

she is entertaining the thought of fucking him.

that is why.

Why do you think we used to lynch niggers in the early 1900s? Did you really believe the public education meme that niggers dindu nuffin? Nah, that was because they were going around chimping out and raping white women.

>Why is she mad at me for suggesting her attempted rapist should be killed, instead of at the rapist?
Women secretly love rape and aggression I guess. Probably explains why they're all backstabbing us for niggers and Muslims. Don't know user, makes me sad.

>Ruining your own life over a woman
It's not worth it.

The same thing that's always happened: they let society and what's popular think for them instead of thinking for themselves. What's popular right now? Leftism and egalitarianism.

If you're white and tired of this shit you should join our white nationalist discord: discord.gg/zzsPUaJ We focus on serious discussion and self improvement.

The only reason she came out to you about it is because she thought you were some beta orbiter that she could draw attention from by telling some made up sob story to, fucking manlet.

These same white women openly dog us and stab us in the back. Fuck them.

That is one busy nigger

Where does this theory come from? Any evidence to backnup your claim?

Citations needed on the whole lynchings thing m8.
It's no secret that quite a few women have fantasies of being domimated sexually and "raped", but the way they live it out is role playing with a consensual man unless they truly are messed up in the head.

A bit of this, really. If she really was almost assaulted (which requires proof on her part), surely she would report it to the police and have something done about this apparently dangerous person.

I'm not saying this didn't happen, but you should never underestimate what lengths some will go to when it comes to attention grabbing and toying with the emotions of others.

It's every white woman's fantasy to be raped by a black man!!!!! She wanted it!!!!

>any evidence to back up your claim?

Read up on histrionic disorder and narcissistic disorder and you'll realize it's just a description of a typical female mind.