If it existed, is there any force that could destroy the Party?

If it existed, is there any force that could destroy the Party?

My rock hard erection

Kekistanis led by Based Black Guy!

normie, gtfo out

Are you telling me you're not a proud Kekistani?

>Sup Forums now doesn't like Kek

only by a different country, assuming there are still normal ones
but in 1984 the 2 other countries were the exact same and only fought to destroy resources and keep people working, they wouldnt fight for an actual victory

so in 1984 the only possibility is maybe an extinction event where everyone goes extinct then people evolve again and start over

Go back to plebbit you fucking newfag

>gtfo out
>get the fuck out out

Kekistan is a shit meme that was mainstreamed by normies

Kek has nothing to do with your shit fictional country

NOW GTFO OF HERE

I'm tired okay
>not an argument

>Not bringing any valid points to the table.
You even chatted on here son?

memes

I got the number of our lord 777 in another bread, and now satans trips.

What is he trying to tell us?

seth rich

Kekistan is a fucking normie meme handed over to plebbit by (((Sargon))) the liberal. Fuck off

newfag holy shit please gtfo

>69
>68
>67

I CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

SPEAK TO ME, LET ME KNOW YOUR WILL

fuck off faggot

Jews or Weaponized Autism

Yes , history has shown time and time again , no matter how large and powerful a nation , they always gave an achilles heel.

Ingsocs would be its loose grip in its military (i bring this up because in the book it is stressed how strict they are and how common telescreens are.) an armed coupt de te in any of there colonies would most likelly end in the collapse of oceana , the non party members (the slang turm,eludes me) would be the second best bet though , specifically in the equitorial regions , and upriaing there would desimate the slave population.

He's saying youre a massive faggot who should jump off a tall building after sucking a log of shit and lighting yourself on fire

No, you know why?
THAT'S THE FUCKING FUTURE THAT AWAITS US
A mongrel mixed race species of fucking tards making up the bottom classes get controlled completely by a top % of people, and they people on the bottom are too fucking stupid (e.i. white + black, getting blacker with a lower IQ each generation) to do anything
At that point it's GAME OVER

>doesn't know how trips work

T_D wouldn't stand for this harassment, you'd be banned

>Trying to derail thread
>user supports The Party

Kek (((Trump))) is a kike

My friend and I had a conversation about this once. He was convinced that the Party would have set up enough controls on the society and government to force the perpetual continuation of the government. I can see that being possible, but I maintain that (assuming the military is open to recruitment beyond just Party members and the militarizes of the three great nations are actually fighting each other) eventually the military would split from and overthrow the Inner Party or one of the nations would conquer one/both of the other two, eventually causing rebellion within the nation, resulting in its fragmentation.

This.
If nothing else, it's an extinction event or other major disaster that would spell the eventual doom of the Party.

Why destroy it? Airstrip One is a utopia.

There would eventually be a REAL faction within the party, similar to O'Brien's fake dissent, which left it at odds with itself and formed a semi-legal opposition.

There was always a left & right faction in EVERY communist party. Even the Khmer Rouge had factions (which is one reason they disintegrated so quickly while in power). Fascism had different factions and tendencies as well.

Hitler stomped out Strasserism, it's true, but that brings up the next center of power that Orwell didn't consider at all: the military. There was a reason why Stalin purged the living shit out of the Red Army & still didn't tame it. When Beria fell after Stalin's dead, the conspirators were sure to enlist the (then demoted) Marshal Zhukov to the cause, even though he had no real power.

When you have the kind of power that the Party had in Oceania, there would always be factions competing to capture & control it. Orwell wanted to highlight how this aspect of human nature could be destroyed by surveillance and threat of coercion but I don't think it's accurate. Even monstrous figures like Beria had competition, even when the price of competition was death.

STOP MASTURBATING, PROLES