What is a good platform for internet use that actually allows freedom of speech...

What is a good platform for internet use that actually allows freedom of speech? Somewhere besides youtube that wouldn't ban me for saying that multiculturalism isn't necessarily a good thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Why-were-so-many-communist-revolutionaries-Jewish
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you're on it mate

Scary as that sounds.

is this really it? Sup Forums is great but because everyone is truly user it doesn't leave much room for creating a face, you know what I mean?

FB killed every other option with traffic.

what about twitter? what's twitter like?

Nowhere except your own website.

Try saying some off-color shit like "multiculturalism is bad" on twigger, see how fast you get banned.

is there really no social-media-like sites that both sides can talk? I don't care about being bullied by the other side really, I just want to be able to say the same as everyone else is able to say.

YouTube still lets you get away with a lot, hoenstly. Lots of active tubers there denying the holocaust and whatnot

yeah idk why but video taping myself seems a bit much. plus it'd be like a video blog and no one really likes to watch those.

what about Gab.ai? is it even popular and is there more than just the right there?

You could try quora, but the visibility of your posts is based on votes, and it's mostly populated by leftists.

None really. Everywhere either is a shitposting hellhole (Sup Forums, /bant/, ect.) where conversations don't really exist, or they have rules limiting what what you say. Sup Forums is probably the closest balance between on topic discussion and free speech. But even then, Sup Forums has lots of shitposting threads.

what about google+? what about LinkedIn?

I've tried the other chans, and they can be okay, but I've also seen scattered references to a place called macusa.org? mordusa? All I remember is that it was something like m****usa.org, and I haven't had any luck finding it.

minds.com?

is quora well populated? and it doesn't censor?

Sup Forums is your free speech reddit

Minds is your Sup Forums facebook

gab is your Sup Forums twitter but there is a massive waiting list to get in.

Then you have the internet you don't access through google chrome and need to understand basic programming to navigate....This is where the fun stuff is

What fun stuff? Torchan?

Yes, it's pretty popular. If you'd be a leftists you'd love it, becuse answers are much better researched that on a typical site. Most of the censoring is via downwotes, but they probably delete everything thats further right than centre-right. Lots of feminists, commies and other cancer, but at least the try to argument their position

cool. then I guess I'll be going to Minds. thanks for the clarification. also not interested in deep web. thanks though

You'll have to make one.

Personally I'd like like this but one were threads never actually die. Infinite bump limits.

what do you guys think has a smoother/better set up? Quora or Minds?

See for yourself. Example, naming the jew:
quora.com/Why-were-so-many-communist-revolutionaries-Jewish

You can just use Sup Forums and create a name to go by i guess. I mean why do you need a face?

because there are certain things you can never be honest and open about on Sup Forums. plus what fag makes a name for himself on Sup Forums?

Who dat?

Who what?