The Greatest Days Are Yet To Come

To everyone here who has become dedicated to righting the wrongs of the 20th century. To everyone here who feels like their values have been stripped away. To everyone here who finds themselves at odds with loved ones and colleagues for wanting a more stable, traditional and nationalistic world. To everyone here who thinks of the end times and wishes only that the misguided masses find God in their hearts.

To all of you, remember this. Never before in history have these vast leftist experiments been allowed to run their course. Never before could the average person say "we tried that, look how it turned out". Never before has individualism got it's way so thoroughly that even attempts at revising history and culture could possibly refute what people see before their very eyes.

It is a dark time we live in now. But when the pendulum shifts, it will stay there. We as a whole will have our cautionary tale - and it will be impossible not to remember it. We will give to our children peace, prosperity and purpose.

God bless, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0
youtube.com/watch?v=ONvg9SbauMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell, I'm hoping this is true
Dedicating my life so that I either make use of the opportunity or die knowing my life would mean nothing even if I lived it normally.

If Sup Forums is serious about this then they better start getting ready because shitposting from the basement will only be good for so long.

This. the fire rises

It's really dark now

Sieg heil.

When the economy collapses in the coming 2 decades, we'll all know what to do.

TO DO:.

Get /fit/
Talk with Friends and Family about your views.
Cleanse your body of chemical Jews (Drugs)
Read Books (pic related)
Make a PLAN for the FUTURE. A way you can improve your life this month that leads to next years goal.

DONT:

Let the Bots / Shills general garbage on this Website demoralize you, your people are here and we're WINNING.
Lose faith in your ideas

The Social conditioning is breaking. Daily as OP stated the pendulum shifts closer to better days. The Kali Yuga comes to an end.

>already done the "to do" list
give me something harder to do

Shill positivity across the Chans. Encourage anyone you see being a black pilled faggot to stop being such a black pilled faggot. Forgot the books in my other post.

I like it
>have a copy of Mein Kampf from 1940s from grandparents, however translated
I'll look into the books you mentioned. Thanks user.

Darkness happens every once in a while. Europe has faced more shit than in the past than today. There is hope lads, don't give up

Couldn't have put it better. Shill for positivity and who can possibly denounce you without appearing at best a fool, at worst the villain?

Just remember anons, being positive doesn't mean non-violent or tolerant.

Hail Victory ! Brothers and sisters our time is coming vastly and quickly to restore order !

My List of Videos of what we need to do to keep white culture ! I post this with every post you should copy and paste below this part and spread it all over the net we need to redpill so many still !
youtube.com/watch?v=J4W4D9giUO8
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
youtube.com/watch?v=yPthb7qUpfk
youtube.com/watch?v=gS6HZv4GXj8
youtube.com/watch?v=Rx6keHpeYak
youtube.com/watch?v=TW-pw4rRvUI&t=252s
youtube.com/watch?v=OOvbUKkTk-4
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf8XHeVsMDY
youtube.com/watch?v=YxLqx8xF9Pw
youtube.com/watch?v=-MYxtpGxGJI&t=155s
youtube.com/watch?v=S_yv4Jrqdpw
youtube.com/watch?v=lij59497MBs
youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=S2up4-CJ-ok
youtube.com/watch?v=lka6wG7JTgk
youtube.com/watch?v=9dUv5FcyNM0

Hi user. Do you have a name for the picture in your OP?

>No Die Flut Kommt
You're missing out

lol

once a loser, always a loser

Hello. It's called Two Men At Moonrise by Caspar David Friedrich

>implying people remember history
>implying people don't revise history

Thank you.

Made me tear up user

No problem, Jelly of the book. You're holding history.
Any time you see a Post that seems like an user not an Andriod. Try to leave some support, i know I personally feel at times: Lost in an endless sea of shills & shit posts. Sup Forums has been nearly fully overwhelmed by garbage since the election, but there's a lot of us still here, Many have moved on to other Chans but I personally feel its my god damn duty to come back to this swamp and be a light in the darkness.

Dumps like this in threads you KNOW are shill garbage is a great way to fight back in the information onslaught.

We're going to make it through this to brighter days user.

I will nuke saturn

I know that feel.

Praying and swinging.

Make white babies and raise them right.

desu I've been "whitepilled" lately and I think power will be wrested from the powers that be (governments, corporations) to a large degree in the very near future.

Been reading/watching a lot on bitcoin and cryptos and when these things take off they will revolutionize the way we conceptualize money. When money becomes decentralized, banks will lose their power, and governments will be unable to impose oppressive taxes and demolish your savings through inflation.

I believe cryptos will engender a revolution akin to abolishing slavery and connecting to the internet at the same time. Debt slavery, inflation, and the continuous cycles of boom/bust under the current system will be remembered in the same vein as 20th century communism.

youtube.com/watch?v=ONvg9SbauMg

Highly recommend you watch this video.

This has been only one aspect of my recent whitepill... I can't explain how good it feels to be truly whitepilled on multiple fronts.