This is how we Slavs deal with trannies

vimeo.com/72654495

Do you have a problem with that?

They literally behave like niggers, no wonder Hitler considered us subhuman

Seth Rich

Slavs out of Greece!

What's wrong with beating trannies to death? It's in the Bible

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

t. Tranny

Hope you don't come out of the closet faggot

Based greek i remember your last thread. Whats your current opinion of golden dawn?

you can be more than you are russian,dont put yourself down.

>Slavs
>Greece
wat

Disgusting. Dis-fucking-gusting. Everything bad that happens to you is for a reason.

I didn't say I feel bad for the tranny, he is just as degenerate as that drunk scum who is beating him in the middle of the day

triggered trap
also trying to run in heels kek

I'm an attractive tranny considering moving to Russia. Is it true that they secretly love the fuck out of us?

>t. tranny

They are based

What's wrong are you feeling dare I say triggered?

The "it's not gay if you just fuck him in the ass" is an actual mentality in our prisons, so yes

sic semper trannis

we shouldn't hate trannys. they're sick. we should hate the people who try to keep them sick.

Everything bad that happens to trannies happens for a reason, too.

Try burying m next time..
This shit smells up the street.

I'm proud of you slav man, I wish the rest of the western world would cure their faggots the same way

>tranny corpse posting Greek is back

I missed you.

no didnt you watch the vid also aids is pretty high in russia fuck niggers take one out of the human gene pool with your boipuss

Didnt get enough attraction in the trap thread you went to for some reason? Somebody molested you. Prolly your bulldyke mother

I speak Russian and will try to avoid your prison. I just like slav men

Russia should be nuked

It's a trannie, at least those slavs aren't sitting on their asses like us.

No, have fun :)

poor choice of words

Slavs aren't white but what they did was good

The bible also says all of mankind descended from 1 man and 1 woman, who had two sons.

Think about that. Take all the time you need.

No you just sit on dumpstercock

You shouldn't beat people for being fucked in the head, it's basically like hitting a disabled person for being disabled

Yeah Amurica should start WW3 to save those poor oppressed trannies

you know i did to he triggers nu Sup Forums

I hate them and the (((people))) making them that way. They need to be purged, they made the choice to be degenerate faggots at the end of the day.

One was satan's the other was adam's. OP likes the sloppy seconds of serpents. OP was a super clammo today

pretty pathetic beating t b h. africans treat their degenerates much better.

no homo

Why is he bullying her? ;_;

I do. I'd like to torture to death whoever did that. I would like to murder their entire family as well. Everyone like them should be purged from the planet.

Take your bible and jump of the grand canyon retard.

We need another Mengele

Typical mentally ill unstable tranny chimping out. It's also a leaf it's fucking pottery

Poor girl. Guy. Whatever. Nobody deserves to go out like that.

Deviant

s a u c e

t. triggered tranny
time to become another statistic, subhuman

>

Typical tranny acting tough. Go hug your cat and cry in the shower freak

DAILY REMINDER THAT THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC EVIDENCE THAT ONE CAN BE BORN GAY.

Trannies are sick abominations, they should be put to death. These reddit faggots would rather they walk around parading their illness to young impressionable minds.

I don't have a problem with tranny killing in general

Sounds something like an heretic would say

It's ok user, it was a faggot.

Sorry pal, I think you're in the wrong place. We need to purge these degenerate parasites from our societies.

Nice quip redditor dipshit.

Also that is wrong. They didn't just have two sons.

This.
>YOURE DIFFERENT THAN US WE'RE GONNA KICK YOUR ASS
Nigger mindset.

Seth rich

Eat shit.

Jumping crazy people is bottom tier nigger behavior, let alone also filming it

This is wrong.

Leddit fags spotted, please go back to that website where you fucking belong.

You're a mentally ill degenerate who harms the social order we're going to remove you*

fag enabler
trannies should be gassed

Yes, but it's better than the way we deal with them.

Youre old. Youve been on this board for too long. One day you will die. A woman caused that to happen

I'm scared, the internet nazi tough guys are here to shine the light of anti-degeneracy on me. Fuck off you larping faggots.

>all these redditcucks
I want the stormfags to come back.

Absolutely fucking based. All degenerates deserve a foot up the ass. Ruskie niggers should have killed that fag tbqh

>Tranny
>Calling anyone a larper
Fucking hilarious

Kek like you could do anything tranny

>he thinks God isn't listening
Goes for you too kike OP

I'm pretty sure he's dead user

Trannies chose this life and take the risks, so They deserve it

fagge

epic leaf!

Thing is, like niggers, trannies aren't people. They are vermin. Like rats they must be exterminated, it's nice to see someone do something.

nope

I guess I am mad that the board I wasted my youth in has turned to total shit and I can't let go. Feels bad

You could have chosen not to be possessed. Vengeance and judgment are not yours. Brazilians will never understand this. Too much ass hair

>pic from brazil
>checks flag
>cockroach poster

No u
Also
>A FUCKING LEAF

you are the reason we can never have peace. they rape babies and eat human flesh in africa and we don't nuke them. what's the difference?

Why do you guys think that beating and killing people is somehow the solution to mental disorders, as opposed to trying to understand the problem and help them?

Hey guys, what's going on in this thread?

That was good, anymore??

Hello faggot

You were always like this. What you want defies the Creator. Sit down. It's also fucking impossible to change. Theres no point to this thread

Leaf please. Even a mongrel hue nigger is better than you. What has Canada given to the world? Nothing. Brazil gave us UFC and Acai. GET ON THEIR LEVEL.

You realize I can run 25 miles one way and ~ then run 25 miles back the other way right?

nothing to solve, not worth helping them...they are degenerate fuckers who will destroy our social order

the only help I want to give them is a couple of kicks with a steel toed boot to the face or chain them to the bed and force feed them schizo medicines until they realize their body dismorphia is a fucking mental illness and voluntarily kill themselves for having wasted their lives like that

Yes
It is cheaper at least. And we should consider wasteing resources on people who will probably never pay it back.

>trying to understand

It's easier to purge genetic dead ends instead of them brainwashing the children.

Why am I tasked with helping every random sack of shit? I just want them gone.

Cant wait til your fat jew cuck in chief is gone

Ugly freak

We aren't allowed to help them anymore, instead we have to pretend their delusions are real or else be convicted of hate crimes, Fucking retard leaf. Killing all trannies is the only solution.

This violates the NAP

Hello yeast infection

So you're a Jew, then?
Because the old law was replaced.
And if you're one of those fags who believe it's intact, then you also need to approve of killing people who wear tattoos, work on Sunday, or who wear cotton-poly blend clothing.