Are you successful in real life, Sup Forums?

Are you successful in real life, Sup Forums?

kind of

I'm a web developer and make over median US income

Good enough

PS fuck Trump

Not really, high IQ tho

I'm white and live in a flyover state

> Web developer
people who cannot code

> median income
loser

>high IQ tho
Sure thing Tyrone

Seth Rich

I'm a overweight 26-year old neet.

No. Give it a few years, I just got out of my shell pretty recently.

>ridiculous assertions of the basement faggot

financially yes

but for what I want my country to become, I am unsuccessful

his. name. was. Seth Rich.

Is a kisless virgin hikineet successful?

Depends on your definition of success.
I set goals for myself and I try to reach them.
I'm generally good at reaching the goals I set for myself.
In this sense I'm successful.
Material wealth sounds nice.
I would like it.
But it's not my drive.
I get my keks now and again.
I try to be good to my family and friends.
I try to live an honest life.
Beyond that lies vanity.

Nice slide thread CIA
getting sleepy yet?

>overweight
same

>26 year-old
same

>NEET
same

I understand that success does not automatically mean happiness, but I have neither and it sucks.

I don't blame anyone but myself for my failings though.

I have 20k in my bank account but no real future goals.

Hell fucking no

Im a neet so yes

I'm a 26 year old who after years of degenerate behavior (drugs, promiscuous sex, liberalism) got redpilled, and married.

I went back to college to study history (inb4 no jobs) in hopes of becoming a (((rare))) conservative history teacher.

I work security at a factory staffed predominately by blacks. Pretty decent work while I'm in school.

So no, I'm not successful. And if money is the main indicator, I probably never will be. But I'm happy, getting by, and have high hopes for my future.

I'm going to Georgia tech next year and right now I deliver pizzas

I think I'm on my way who knows. Being an engineer may be helpful in the race war

Im a cop. Own a home. Married. No kids yet. I think iam

I've only had one redpilled history teacher and he was fucking hilarious.

He would bash women every other day.

We need more people like him

I'm dirt fucking poor and dumb as a stump but i ain't taking any handouts, I'm going to work for everything i have. It's the only way to truely value your work, life and family.

How do I sustain the neet lifestyle?

By complaining and being a nigger

>We need more people like him

I am going to be one of those more people. Kids need to learn real, tangible values. Not this whitewashed bullshit version of history that is pushed on them today.

first what is the true define of success in life ?
spread your gene?
then I can say I am successful on life already since my brother have a son

nope

Not if the society you live in is going to be fucking over the next generation.

you know your position in the industry and among your collegues.

everybody is laughing at your css "skills". you are not a real developer. you are a faggot.

Yes. Very much so. Hiding my power score is unbelievably hard, especially because of how many people around me are (((successful)))

Probably not by Sup Forums standards, no. Shit paying job and still brutally, slowly crawling through my expensive and probably shit college degree so i can finally escape.

I am an incredibly fucking talented musician and have a incredibly racist thicc waifu tho.

not really no, maybe better than some, but not great.

I'm 30, work fulltime, but have done mostly blue collar work throughout my life. In school now to become an Electrician - late I know, but I needed a change.

Live alone, paying mortgage on a reasonably new condo (8 year old building), have a new car, some savings in bank. Socialize a bit, have a girlfriend but not really that serious.

Most of you are probably young so one thing I will say, at least from my perspective, is that it's important to curate some kind of respectable image for yourself. Get a good education, or a trade, or start a business - once you approach 30, if you have any pride or self respect it starts to feel embarrassing to tell a girl that you meet that you do unskilled blue collar work and basically have no marketable skills or ambitions. That's really my sole motivation now is to gain some kind of respectability otherwise you end up feeling like a loser.