Why don't spics come to Australia?

I've never seen a spic in my life

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/peter-dutton-blames-politics-over-blocked-bid-to-deport-refugees/8530060
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it's a long swim

Asians are known to eat dogs and other small, furry mammals

Did you hear that spics?
Australia wants you to move over there.

It's the same reason whites don't willingly go over to Australia.

Lowriders cant drive on water.

Spic here. That shit is too far away

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK WHY YOU HAVE NEVER SEEN A SPIC!

#SETHRICH
#LOCKHERUP
#DNC
#WIKILEAKS

>#SETHRICH
>#LOCKHERUP
>#DNC
>#WIKILEAKS

#SETHRICH
#LOCKHERUP
#DNC
#WIKILEAKS

MAKE THIS SHIT VIRAL! HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

There's a fair few Brazilians in cogee and around Sydney.

They're good roots but shit humans.

Based great white sharks.

Been there on a port call. They were quite rude at a Hyde Park cafe, when I asked for some salsa to put on my eggs.

They probably don't feel comfortable with all the gooks.

Ive seen a few hot ones. I'd like to fuck one of these spics.

Except we had a huge influx of British immigrants that weren't convicts you amerishart

I was thinking about applying for a 457 visa at one point but Australia is way too inhospitable to live in voluntarily.

Who the fuck wants to live in Australia

they are poor and can't afford the trip

Can you even be sure of that though? If you're in some small town maybe, but that's not very likely since I've seen that a huge percentage of the population in just six or seven cities.

>Because of pic

When I go on holiday I like to get away from cucks, not visit the worlds biggest

I've seen plenty of Australian girls in California alone, why would I go to Australia, when the only thing you have to offer is coming to me on their own dime?

easier to just jump the fence then swim all that way
yeah don't come here user it's terrible (spiders r scaaaaary), stay where you are with your BASED blacks and low crime rate

They're rare but if you look hard enough in the major cities you'll find them. They're good at hiding you know.

I live in Canada in a city of about 60,000 and I didn't see a nigger until I was 11 years old, have never touched one.

There's no spics in Australian you retarded cunt

Will Aussie women (i.e. gooks) jump my bone once I step foot in your country?

>empires prisoner dump island
sure thing mate

shut up you fucking idiot

33,626 chilean-austrlians.
179.951 Latin american-australians

Chris Watson, prime minister of Australia was born in Chile

I've never seen an abo

Mate the day that Australia has anywhere near the crime rate/nigger rate you have, you can start calling us a dump island.

Until then I would focus a little more on your own shitty arse continent

Lucky

>Chris Watson
His father was a Briton and mother was an New Zealander.

>0.91%

That's fucking nothing you retard.

Prepare to get BEANED

nice shades bro

>His father was a Briton and mother was an New Zealander.

So what?
He was born in Chile, not in Australia.
So if you are white you are not a spic?
I am 100% euro but i feel closer to a guatemalan mestizo than a white australian.

And why are you so rude? whats your fucking probleman, man

You very well know why OP. It's because we have the toughest immigration rules in the world, bar none. Don't believe me, look at this

abc.net.au/news/2017-05-16/peter-dutton-blames-politics-over-blocked-bid-to-deport-refugees/8530060

>One man, who had told the Federal Government he was at risk of execution in Iran, made three return trips to the country, while another travelled back to get married.

See, impossible to get to live in Australia, no matter the excuse

you post your face everyday.

why?

Because as aussie on holiday with a wallet full of useless dollar bills and nickels and dimes all over the shop that Australia is indeed full as fuck.

>So if you are white you are not a spic?
Yes, you fucking imbecile.

>And why are you so rude? whats your fucking probleman, man
I don't like dealing with autistic fuckwits like you.

Look better friendo

Latin here, the community in Sydney and Melbourne is huge. Manly was half brazilian ahlf colombian when I was there

So, spic=mestizo and native american?

I am not autistic, you look like an austistic.

you are very weird. I hope not all australians are like this, because i am going there the next week with my wh visa.

Want to fuck some abos and commit crimes, stole bikes and stuff like that cause you australians are very naive people heheh

Just putting this out there, ausbro, if you ever get sick of Sup Forums you've always got a home at /bant/.

you lucky bastard

>So, spic=mestizo and native american?
Clearly not you retard. Where did I ever say it was?
>I am not autistic, you look like an austistic.
So you can see me through a monitor you peanut brained monkey?

>Want to fuck some abos and commit crimes, stole bikes and stuff like that cause you australians are very naive people heheh

Have fun on the next direct flight back to your shithole cunt.

>I've never seen a spic in my life

oh no that sucks

theyre full

Chris Watson born in Chile, so he is a spic.
There white chileans, black chileans, asian chileans, we are all spics.

>Chris Watson
He wasn't a spic you stupid cunt, he was born in that shithole to white non spic parents and moved out at a young age. You are literally retarded.

If you born in Chile you are chilean.
Chris Watson was chilean like many brithsh chileans.

I'm done talking with an autistic child who can't comprehend where you're born doesn't determine your ethnicity.

>travel ~100 miles on land to go to America
>travel ~8,000 miles over ocean to go to Australia
>for less gibz
Gee, I wonder

He was born in Chile, he was chilean.
Many of europeans came here and their children became chileans.

Butthurt

CHRIS WATSON WAS CHILEAN

Butthurt

Dont cry , my pretty baby ok?

Aussies would smash their little beaner skulls into paste

we got spics here, used to work with an el salvadorian and he was lazy as fuck. Ended up going on work cover and is no on disability and is fat as fuck. Fucking leeching cunt

there was one at my highschool and she fucked 100s of guys

she was sex addicted

Why move to Australia when you can hop the border into gringoland for gibs

They cream over white men because their pathetic beta tiny male counterparts were eternally raped by the bwc.
Das rite lil beaner boi

You DONT want that

Truly manlets but they have that MACHISMO... HAHAHA what a fucking joke.

I'm a spic and I can answer this for you.

>Shitty internet
>Not first world
>No jobs
>Can't own guns
>Water is protected by killer jellyfish, sharks and octopi
>No free speech
>Land is protected by killer spiders, killer Emus and killer kangaroos

We want a better, easier life. Not one where every day I ask if this is the day I run into an Emu.

It's like a slightly whiter and nicer Mexico

they are pathetic leeches.
inferior in every way.

I find it really hard to imagine anyone from Latin America traveling overseas. I know it must happen all the time but I just can't see a Hispanic person in Asia or Europe.

I love guns and freedom, if I wanted to go back to my parents country of origin (spain) id go there instead. but id go to australia to take a gander at the abbo subhumans.

I know three El Salvadoreans who live here and they're all named Rodrigo. I don't doubt it's a different story when they reach a critical mass, but as individuals they're alright.

Brisbane and the Gold Coast (also Sydney) are already full of spics, especially Colombians and Brazilians

They never sailed the Seven Seas. That is up to the more qualified White man. Exploring and discovering is for Whites.
Next up is space.
Oh, still making tacos Pablo? Have fun with that. Little leech rat scum, breeding out of an inferiority complex while simultaneously holding themselves back ironically

>conquistador
>blonde hair

Oh also a beanerina called Yolanda who has enormous tits

There was 2 venuzuelans on my last work site in construction and i know one gay peruvian through social circles. They looked mestizo though. Do they count as spics?

Spain was White before they found too many qt native beanerettes

we only get hwite hispanics i've only meet a few grills

Like a mid 20s version of pic related. Same teeth, same fat faces.

Dude we had 200 Brazilians at my uni in 2014.
Not sure if it is still happening but one of the clubs had a massive Latino music night every week in the middle of the week and the place was packed.
Good times/10

We need a new board #sethrich

Australians literally worship California. Why do you think they try so hard to emulate every aspect of its culture?

don't worry Jacky be there soon

Ethnicity is determined by blood and culture, not location of birth. George Orwell was born in India, not England, but he was certainly an Englishman, not an Indian.

iT's a LoNG SwIM

Australia is just california/florida lite.