Are u kidding me?

OP lives in the same town as Aids Skrillex and Banshee, ran into them at the gym today and was not disappointed. Wish Carl would have joined in on the elliptical, good to see they are staying active.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782736/
youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

banshee a cute

leave the poor kid alone. so many assholes here jfc

youre a fucking white male

Should've beat the shit out of them

He's going to be fucking jacked by the end of the summer then you guys will be sorry for trying to mess with him.

that fuckin neck

Look at his arms

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahjahahahahaha

I would totally make his gf banshee wet as fuck and dominate her pussy while he watches in the corner hahahahahahahahahahah

Nah, just walk by an quietly utter "fucking white male."

You are fucking white male!!!

t. Aids Skrillex

>cardiofag
>jacked
Nigga needs to get his bench up

how has he not necked himself yet

>does he even lift?

good work i guess, but i would rather see creepshots of the banshee

a nice webm zoomed in on her ass while she uses the elliptical would be very useful to me

why is this fucker doing cardio when he's a skeletor?
why even go to the gym just to run on a crappy machine. go outside and run you dumb fuck.

Blast that anons dub step track...fuck, I don't have the link anymore

It is good to know he is a bit health conscious. Now I kind of see him as a celebrity. Do you think he would give me an autograph?

Swolleft ain't no joke sucker.

Oh sweetie, you could never get that sweet empowered pussy.

#swoleleft coming through
good night alt-right

someone make a thread on /fit/ asking for advice

If fucking white males are so powerful, he should not have messed with them.

Ask him to autograph pic related or something

>Empowered

What did you mean by this?

Good question desu

>reminder this guy tries to get dogs to fuck him
webm related lel

lol, this shit is getting kinda funny

Kek its amazing how leftists can work out yet still always look so skinnyfat and unhealthy

Vegan lyfe

are you kidding me? look at that thing, it probably stretches like an accordian

What the fuck

aids. not even once. op, deliver more

running on concrete is bad for your knees. knee awareness. take care urself gypsey

um...

did he died?

All I got, shit camera. Better luck next time

THAT NECK SCLEROSIS

Who is Aids Skrillex?

Someone give me a brisk and invigorating walk through

Is this really true? I always hear this, but I figured it was some ancient Jewish trick to get me into buying a gym membership so I bought a machine instead

disregard as, get candid shots of banshee in the locker room

Besides how skinny he is he looks like a god damn thumb monster from Spy Kids

His upper back posture and shoulder rotation is sickening to look at.

Boy needs some rows and deadlifts.

Hit on his girlfriend when he's not around. Include hitting on her until he walks up and it gets awkward.

Even running on a treadmill can be rough on your knees

I'm being 100% honest and not exaggerating, watching that thing made my stomach churn and I literally feel ill. Ugghhh so fucking cringe

this, cycle or do an elliptical just don't run.

reporting in

I think that's what he wants user to do

no..

I genuinely dont know who this person is.

What about running on grass/soft asphalt like a running track?

I mean, he certainly won't ask user to step outside for a fight. AIDS Skrillex has been training to run away, not land a punch.

NO. DON'T RUN. (no I dunno, I just cycle, but I had a knee injury when I was in college so running in all forms isn't an option for me in any case)

I heard it's because we run by landing on our heels rather than the ball of one's foot. Something about running shoe design encouraging poor running form, you two seem to cardio, what's the go there?

dis now a banshee kawaii thread

post rare banshee qts

Is he /ourgu.. Wait this isnt Sup Forums.

>he has a girlfriend and I don't

Hahahhaah

WEAK
Look at his tiny arm
And his face
Hahahaha

The walking joke

Hmm, if op spikes his drink with super male vitality or urine - we might get a good fight gif out of this.

Quality women don't come from a meeting at starbucks by chance of "omg you hate yourself for being white too?!"

Hes probably her "best friend". Theres no way they are fucking.

I mean, I have a doggo, so running isn't really not an option if I want to keep his health up as well.

Running is horrible for your knees.

I was in a high stress job last year and i ran almost every day for an hour to de-stress. Had to stop after a couple of weeks because my knees were hurting and swollen. I was 28 at the time, shouldn't be any problem. I had good shoes and proper form.

A guy who lives down the street can't ever run in his life anymore at age 44 because his knees are Conor Eli destroyed. He ran the marathon every year for 15 years or something. Extreme example, but running on concrete definitely fucks you up. Soccer players run with super high intensity on grass and generally retire without problems.

If you must to cardio, use the elliptical machine. Your joints don't get slammed and it's almost a full-body workout. Super effective in terms of calorie burning / overall conditioning.

Fuck running.

This has a ring of truth to it. He's her gay buddy.

/Chesterfield/ here. How about you?

>locking its knees every time it finishes a "rep"

Just end its suffering now desu.

you can cycle with a dog. If he's not the kind that goes crazy when he see's another dog (so he doesn't pull you down) you should be fine.

You need to follom them home, then come back with their adresses. We could send them nice presents, as a thank you for all the good laughs they provided.

consequences will never be the same

Fuxk, is that his feminist cunt gf? Underrated individual, she needs investigation.

What gym was this user? Good work.

She's probably banging a super conservative Alpha Chad.

is this real?

>A cybex assisted bar
>Still unable to ass to grass

Wew

There was a thread earlier today, aidsy is a cashier at some grocery store. I guess this all stems from some Facebook group that located him?

Fuck off you low t faggot

don't play hard to get

Is this Club Fitness in O'Fallon? I think it is.

God weaklings are pathetic

WHY DIDN'T YOU TAKE ASS SHOTS OF BANSHEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

yessir

they really do look like middle class yuppies holy shit

Ooh! I have a theory on this;

>Riding my motocross bike, lost control crossing over a small fallen tree. Knee clicked like 4 times above the knee cap.

I went to a good chiropractor and she made me get back x-rays, anyway years of injuries had caused my body to be bent to the left (commie injuries grr)

Anyhoo, all fixed now after about 15 sessions. Back on the dirt bike, also doing 60kg plus bar squats, I can do more but I'm taking it really slowly cos I'm old fag. (Under 37)

Might be worth getting your back looked at if you worked in physical/injury jobs.

Yeah, OFallon here

There is compelling evidence to support the idea, but also, there are number of studies which state that it's more likely circumstantial. Age, weight, frequency... lots of things go into it. You can find some interesting studies nonetheless...
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3782736/

I tend to avoid running on concrete. If you're poor, can't afford a gym membership and really want to run as a means to work out, there are ways to go about it. If you live near a school, use the school track course when school isn't in session - weekends...summer. I don't know if its like this in the states, but in Canada, the tracks are made out of a squishy material. Not as harsh as concrete or asphalt. I'de say run on grass, but I know of few - if any, places where you can find long enough stretches of grass to do this

dude don't use such a scary image...you nearly made me died

His name is something Teter. We had his dox a while back.

THIS

I need more of this feminist cunt for my hate fap collection.

going to the gym is fucking gay. running or jogging in the street is too.

riding a bike is the superior man's cardio. alternation of exertion and cool cruising rest while absorbing sunlight and fresh air and good for the mind.

Is the girl on the right is the girl from the video?

Oh god this is a small fucking world. I will be keeping an eye out for them and you. I am there 5 times a week.

No way. Only the most cucked beta males go to the gym with their girlfriends. Most people actually use the gym as an excuse to get away from their women and enjoy some mascuine physical activity.

ARE YOU A DEMOSQUAT OR A REPUBLICURL?

....not sure if trolling or retarded considering this was established but you're a kike so you probably are this dumb

Ben Teter, he did an interview for his music band

youtube.com/watch?v=jKFpAHY4K5g